Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I too hate mondays, I relate to this cat and will support his brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Tighclops posted:

I too hate mondays, I relate to this cat and will support his brand

If you aren't familiar with the Chaos Dragon who is Nathen Mazri, I highly recommend reading the Garfield Eats thread.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

:hmmyes: gotten better life advice from the Garfield books, too

:hai:

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

I cried manly tears when Garfield kicked Odie so high and hard that Odie didn't come down until the following Tuesday's strip. Beat that, Bible.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ironically, Garfield is the one who should be on an all-meat diet, and yet he eats pasta.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

SatansOnion posted:

:hmmyes: gotten better life advice from the Garfield books, too

Meat tastes better when combined with vegetables, checks out.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How many times has Jim Davis been put in a Siberian coma?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Who What Now posted:

How many times has Jim Davis been put in a Siberian coma?

Only counting the drug induced ones or should we count skiing accidents too?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1464272423847710726
https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1464272546174492683

also, the replies in there from lobsters is hilarious. did you know that no one, including jorp ever ACTUALLY thought anyone was going to jail over C-16? true story :smug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh man how do they keep puppet-mastering me! :mad:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Olympic Mathlete posted:

poo poo, he finally said something objectively correct. What the gently caress is going on?!

https://twitter.com/runthejules18/status/1463235579697582087?s=20

This isn't especially surprising, since "There is no system-based problem, the problem is entirely individuals" is a huge aspect of his thinking. And, as usual, the stuff he's saying isn't remotely helpful in any practical sense, it's just "You're the problem, dumbass, figure it out yourself," which, like, if you're in incel/redpill territory, you're already at a severe deficit of insight into yourself. The kind of person who sincerely believes "My problem is that literally 100% of women are only interested in Chad" is not the kind of person who can figure out his own issues without some major help from a trained professional.

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
Hello everyone, just popping by to let you know I am untrammelled by the concerns of GBS and don't understand your churlish, crude obsession with Jordan Peterson.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

Hello everyone, just popping by to let you know I am untrammelled by the concerns of GBS and don't understand your churlish, crude obsession with Jordan Peterson.
Well I am just so goddamned crazy and I am going to have a meltdown now!!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Puppy Time posted:

This isn't especially surprising, since "There is no system-based problem, the problem is entirely individuals" is a huge aspect of his thinking. And, as usual, the stuff he's saying isn't remotely helpful in any practical sense, it's just "You're the problem, dumbass, figure it out yourself," which, like, if you're in incel/redpill territory, you're already at a severe deficit of insight into yourself. The kind of person who sincerely believes "My problem is that literally 100% of women are only interested in Chad" is not the kind of person who can figure out his own issues without some major help from a trained professional.

It all comes down to 'there is no such thing as society' rugged individualism that literally only exists because boomer men had everything handed to them on a silver platter and were told they earned it.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Puppy Time posted:

The kind of person who sincerely believes "My problem is that literally 100% of women are only interested in Chad" is not the kind of person who can figure out his own issues without some major help from a trained professional.

Sure but there aren't even close to enough dominatrixes that specialize in findom and CBT so 12 Rules For Life is the next best thing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I need a little CBT with my CBT if you know what I'm sayin'. :wink:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Chicken bacon turkey? I just can't eat while I'm getting my balls crushed

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

And here I thought it was unprofessional when my therapist made fun of my small penis.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/stphnmaher/status/1464603573753372674

Guess who's jumping on the anti- vaccine bandwagon!

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Another Bill posted:

At least we'll get some data on how Xanax impacts Omicron's severity.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
When Stephen Maher is the voice of reason you done hosed up

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Puppy Time posted:

Relevant considering the anti-vax position they seem to be adopting now.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lotta money in anti vax now jes advertising to angry old men instead of angry young men

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It’s going to be pretty cool if jorpo kills his bazingas

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

literally can't tell if this is satire or not

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
I'm gay

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

literally can’t tell if this is satire or not

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Woah!

Are you wanting to get cancelled?!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Robo Reagan posted:

lotta money in anti vax now jes advertising to angry old men instead of angry young men

He's not gonna hang on to that fanbase for long.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Another Bill posted:

LMAO didn't he tweet recently about how "of course I took it, but I'm better than everyone because I'm not telling you to take it"?

That's some pretty quick damage control.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

fcc compliant bob posted:

I think it was an orange. Or his daughter ate one and claimed it was the source of the problem she was suffering, and suffered for 3 months after. Something of the equivalent of a degenerative disease. Or that it exacerbated her disease to whatever extent any of that is true. After realizing the orange was what caused the problem, she adjusted her diet and got better. He since adjusted his diet and "got better" himself. I don't give junk about him or his politics, but I think his and is daughter are victims of "oh woe is me" hypochondria syndrome. Basically people who may be suffering some minor problem and think themselves into focusing on their illness so much that they make themselves sicker. Wellness is as much a state of mind as it can be anything and people who dwell on suffering suffer exponentially more than those who don't focus on their pain. These are also the people who can only get a dopamine boost when they're healthy. So the illness might be somewhat real, but instead of keeping their focus on wellness and healthy thoughts they dwell on it.

Jorp's apple cider woes were mysteriously identical to benzo withdrawal.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It all comes down to 'there is no such thing as society' rugged individualism that literally only exists because rich people don't want to pay their taxes

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/NiceMangos/status/1465347374289666053

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's funny because if he's riding without a helmet (he absolutely did not ride the bike anywhere) then he's breaking the law. On the flipside, Jorp should ride without a helmet and go give the throttle a good old rip in traffic.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

You'd have to be impressively sad to buy this.

https://twitter.com/Q_Review/status/1465445302148767747?s=20

https://twitter.com/gothspiderbitch/status/1465568987723489284?s=20

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Of course Jorp thinks one of the dumbest things TE Lawrence did was badass.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
What Im getting out of this is I can get a rad Vincent Price bust for $200.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DreadUnknown posted:

Well, not anymore.

But for only $157 more...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

DreadUnknown posted:

You can get one for free if you've got a 3D printer handy... https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/32079

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Of loving course.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1466100629739384839?s=20