Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Hatebag posted:

I don't know i like the fun stories that are supposed to teach morals but they are all just insane psycho poo poo written by blood soaked maniacs thousands of years ago

yeah i suppose as far as just stories go there are some pretty good ones in those books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

the CSPAM Trolley Problem: take a Trolley to go visit Alec Loffel as he diaper shops or commandeer the Trolley and crash it into the pier

*rings bell*

where we're going we dont need diapers

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

the milk machine posted:

it'll be june 2022, they release opinions in may-june

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

goth smoking cloves posted:

Please just do psychedelics in your living room like a normal god drat person, don't be one of those idiots

uh dont drug tourism shame

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

drinking is actually good

just dont do it so much that ur insides melt IMO

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkce6Ctkj5I

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
everyone get their abortions in now.

just be sure you know how to change a tire.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

uh dont drug tourism shame

everyone who I have ever encountered who went to Peru to try ayahuasca is the worst kind of white person.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

that's an Echidna

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
guess i cant do it cause bad white people did it lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

peepee buttman

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

You can do ayahuasca in your own home if you really want to, there are numerous guides out there to make your DMT orally active.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The collapsed country is now rotting.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Rah! posted:

Or do, so you can finally escape this miserable hell planet. Or both drink and do drugs as a sort of "fastest mario" speedrun.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

*provides slate of withered old tradcaths for your voting pleasure*

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
why do you guys hate peru so much, maybe i want to see some native llamas

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

You can do ayahuasca in your own home if you really want to, there are numerous guides out there to make your DMT orally active.

I bet you're orally active all right

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Alec Eiffel posted:

I bet you're orally active all right

Why don't you come up here and find out :wink:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

guess i cant do it cause bad white people did it lol

just don’t be that guy. You know the type. The yuppie who drives a Tesla and goes to burning man each year and who won’t shut the gently caress up about what a profound experience he had.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah i suppose as far as just stories go there are some pretty good ones in those books

Yeah like the one where a mob of one tribe confronts some guy and his concubine so he gives them the concubine who the mob then rapes to death, dismembers, and mails parts of to all the tribes of israel. Then, the other tribes go to war to genocide the rape mob tribe but stop short of killing them all because that would be bad, so they massacre some completely unrelated city and steal the women to give to the surviving rape guys. Morality!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah! posted:

*rings bell*

where we're going we dont need diapers

*turns around to reveal sewn up butt hole*

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

VideoKid posted:

just don’t be that guy. You know the type. The yuppie who drives a Tesla and goes to burning man each year and who won’t shut the gently caress up about what a profound experience he had.

i just want to get high in the jungle

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

My favorite thing to do when people want to show me their pictures of burning man is to just keep saying as obnoxiously as possible WHY IS EVERYONE IN EVERY PHOTO WHITE? IS THIS A WHITES ONLY EVENT? SERIOUSLY DO THEY NOT ALLOW YOU IN IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE?

For some reason the burners can not see this until you point it out at high volume.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Aren't most of the ayahuasca centers ran by and for white people and also have extremely shady/exploitive business practices?

Like I know few years ago we were talking about one of the dudes who ran a center killing an indigenous woman and then someone from the woman's community killed him.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i just want to get high in the jungle

just don’t act like an huge dick and I’m sure you will be fine

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Rah! posted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
ill be sure to try and improve the white mans image seems like its pretty low

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
let people live their lives

this is the Land of the Free

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pryor on Fire posted:

My favorite thing to do when people want to show me their pictures of burning man is to just keep saying as obnoxiously as possible WHY IS EVERYONE IN EVERY PHOTO WHITE? IS THIS A WHITES ONLY EVENT? SERIOUSLY DO THEY NOT ALLOW YOU IN IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE?

For some reason the burners can not see this until you point it out at high volume.

The event that hosted a panel about attracting a non-threatening minority partner is mostly white people? Shocking

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Lol we should all aim to be like that that one tcc goon who drank datura tea and spent the night tripping balls and repeatedly smashing into his bedroom mirror while his children cowered in a closet.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Aren't most of the ayahuasca centers ran by and for white people and also have extremely shady/exploitive business practices?

Like I know few years ago we were talking about one of the dudes who ran a center killing an indigenous woman and then someone from the woman's community killed him.

Yeah there was some business with a motorcycle and i think he shot her and then got lynched

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
You should have like 1 beer a day, for your brain

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pryor on Fire posted:

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I don't think I've ever met a person who went to burning man.
or if I did they didn't tell me.
I'm in the south east US so that probably filters things a good bit.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Beard Dandruff posted:

Lol we should all aim to be like that that one tcc goon who drank datura tea and spent the night tripping balls and repeatedly smashing into his bedroom mirror while his children cowered in a closet.

my favorite TCC story is still that goons wife who went to them to ask for help committing insurance fraud

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

*When presented with a photo of any living person from their trip to burning man* "is that the burning man?"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
The name should be changed to Burning Person

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

my favorite TCC story is still that goons wife who went to them to ask for help committing insurance fraud

didn't she also ask the TCC folks for help distinguishing pills from her recently deceased husband's stash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I saw a movie about burning man and they put that guy in the burning man at the end. No thanks!