Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

And mob mentality stupid phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Let’s just all agree to meet up tonight at midnight after kiddos are asleep and a couple drinks have been had and then: fisticuffs.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Let’s just all agree to meet up tonight at midnight after kiddos are asleep and a couple drinks have been had and then: fisticuffs.

I knew I saved all these phone books for a reason

NWS

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

RF you can make up for that "posting weird" comment and send me some.

I meant it as a compliment mostly!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"TurboSand"! That is still making me laugh. Too bad we had a bunch of party poopers all in here.

Toalpaz posted:

ashes to ashes, dust to dust. ##vote beet

I won't be seeing you at the potluck again this year!

Toalpaz posted:

if sandwolf was scum he woudl have been hammered. thank you. vote beet

Ok Toal, what's the story on beet here?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

pretend I posted the end of Let’s Go To Prison where they stab each other

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

...What kind of cookies?

Let's see I've made some cinnamon snaps, some buckeyes, some oatmeal ginger raisin, some chocolate chunk, and of course snickerdoodles since those are everyone's favorite.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sandwolf posted:

Oh dearie me, fisticuffs at night would be dreadfully unsettling. How how a nice cup of tea with a bit of the old Irish Fortification instead?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

If maer doesn’t pan out might vote meat for using “dreadfully”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Oh dearie me, fisticuffs at night would be dreadfully unsettling. How how a nice cup of tea with a bit of the old Irish Fortification instead?

I didn’t cut up all these lines of salt and limes to go with woodswill!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Voodoofly posted:

If sandy doesn’t pan out might vote meat for using “dreadfully” without italicizing it.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Voodoofly posted:

If maer doesn’t pan out might vote meat for using “dreadfully”

It's as good a stupid vote reason as any.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

Getting some major Scum pings on this page

Yeah look at this one right here!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Just realised that doesn’t make much sense. I’m little drunk

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Hi little drunk, I'm mafia dad.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’ll be Big Drunk

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

My father in law gave me some Fireball, I'll be on my way later after presents are wrapped and dessert is made.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah look at this one right here!

Nope I’m town in this game. Trust me I’m the neighbor that you want to have around when poo poo hits the fan

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Maerlyn posted:

My father in law gave me some Fireball, I'll be on my way later after presents are wrapped and dessert is made.

Nods wizendly

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

"TurboSand"! That is still making me laugh. Too bad we had a bunch of party poopers all in here.

Ok Toal, what's the story on beet here?

:woof:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

Nope I’m town in this game. Trust me I’m the neighbor that you want to have around when poo poo hits the fan

I remember you had this exact same line when we turboed you in another game. You were scum then :magemage:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Anyone else posting on Christmas? Have a good one guys!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Sandwolf turbo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wow. Just found this letter on my porch

“Friendly reminder. In accordance with HOA guidelines, all outdoor Christmas decorations and lights must be removed no later than 12:01 am on December 26th. Failure to do so will result in a fine of $25, which will increase by $10 for every hour of non-compliance. Happy Holidays!”

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

Wow. Just found this letter on my porch

“Friendly reminder. In accordance with HOA guidelines, all outdoor Christmas decorations and lights must be removed no later than 12:01 am on December 26th. Failure to do so will result in a fine of $25, which will increase by $10 for every hour of non-compliance. Happy Holidays!”

Last year it was $1 per minute of noncompliance, they really are looking out for us!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Staggers out of the still-open garage drunkenly bobbing along to the light display music

##vote Toal

does finger guns

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Happy Padoru day, everyone.

Here's a present for my other best mason friend.

##Vote: Maerlyn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

🎄🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES🎄🎄!! Now that it’s finally DICKmas 👅💦Santa’s about to slide 🎅🏾😉 down your hot 🔥 hot 🔥chimney tonight. So lick 💦💋those juicy candy canes and drink up that creamy eggnog🍼, it’s about to get wet down at Santa’s workshop🍆🍆! Don’t forgot to slide down that XXXtra 🎅🏾🎅🏾 big North Pole, and make sure your 🍪 cookie 🍪is yummy enough for Santa to eat👄! 👀 But are you bad enough to handle Santa’s giant juicy 8=candy👊🏼COCK=D💦?? Send this to 🔟 of your baddest bitch elves💁🏼💁🏾 If you get 5️⃣ back, youre on the naughty list this year🍆💦! If you get 🔟 back you better be ready for Santa’s hot ♨️CUMlate☕️💦😭 If you get 2️⃣0️⃣ back you’ve got the most bitchin 🍬peppermint 🍬pussy in the North Pole! ❄️⛄ Hope you get to blow 🌬 lots of XXXmas 🎄dick, and that you get lots of XXXmas 🎄CUMMIES 💝💝 HAVE A SLUTTY 💦🍆👅DICKMAS YOU HOE HOE HOE!!! 🎅🏾🎅🏿🎅🏽🎅🏼

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Staggers out of the still-open garage drunkenly bobbing along to the light display music

##vote Toal

does finger guns

This is the scummiest thing I ever saw

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sandwolf posted:

🎄🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES🎄🎄!! Now that it’s finally DICKmas 👅💦Santa’s about to slide 🎅🏾😉 down your hot 🔥 hot 🔥chimney tonight. So lick 💦💋those juicy candy canes and drink up that creamy eggnog🍼, it’s about to get wet down at Santa’s workshop🍆🍆! Don’t forgot to slide down that XXXtra 🎅🏾🎅🏾 big North Pole, and make sure your 🍪 cookie 🍪is yummy enough for Santa to eat👄! 👀 But are you bad enough to handle Santa’s giant juicy 8=candy👊🏼COCK=D💦?? Send this to 🔟 of your baddest bitch elves💁🏼💁🏾 If you get 5️⃣ back, youre on the naughty list this year🍆💦! If you get 🔟 back you better be ready for Santa’s hot ♨️CUMlate☕️💦😭 If you get 2️⃣0️⃣ back you’ve got the most bitchin 🍬peppermint 🍬pussy in the North Pole! ❄️⛄ Hope you get to blow 🌬 lots of XXXmas 🎄dick, and that you get lots of XXXmas 🎄CUMMIES 💝💝 HAVE A SLUTTY 💦🍆👅DICKMAS YOU HOE HOE HOE!!! 🎅🏾🎅🏿🎅🏽🎅🏼

Never mind let's get this turbo back on

##vote: Sandwolf

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Electric Christmas boogaloo time

##vote sand

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop: ##vote sandwolf

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Jesus Christ you filthy monster ##vote Sand

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##unvote sand

One thousand times ##unvote sand inverse governor him :sob:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##unvote

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I haven't hosed up a vote or unvote in a long time

##unvote

I'm gonna make a naughty/nice list, it might be mostly based on gut but it's better than nothing at this point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Maerlyn posted:

I haven't hosed up a vote or unvote in a long time

##unvote

I'm gonna make a naughty/nice list, it might be mostly based on gut but it's better than nothing at this point

Hmmmmmmm

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

##vote Maerlyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I hear you, my man!

Maybe it doesn't count as a "turbo" anymore but all of a sudden miss Panties-in-a-twist wants to vote Sand over some silly meme NOW? When it's a lot less funny?

##vote Maer

slouches next to OA and holds out a craft beer in a 'cheers' gesture

Just don't forget about Toal though, ok? Keep an eye on em.

Does just one finger gun