Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

PlasticAutomaton posted:

...Ugggh it's real suspicious that you and Sandwolf still are not dropping votes at this point.

was thinking this earlier, especially sand as while I obviously can never tell when sand is scum it seems like hanging back is his MO

also my vote on Rhymes isn't just lurking: i think her response to "whats the point of a turbo and why sand" was shady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It's your civic duty and all.

...Ugggh it's real suspicious that you and Sandwolf still are not dropping votes at this point.

Oh dear, have I forgotten something? I could have sworn I had both voted and unvoted on Sandwolf as a bit of a lark. Oh but that's just the age catching up with me again.

I'd like to hear from dear, sweet Binus before making any commitments you know.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I like fun Bif.

So does anyone have like an actual case on literally anyone else that isn't "lurking during the holiday weekend?" Cause no one else is offering a good alternative, and I feel like scum team is showing their asses already trying to desperately deflect a lunch off of Binus.

...Not sold on me. Not sold on me. YOU WERE THE ONE TRYING TO SELL A CASE AGAINST ME. JUST YOU. This is caught scum trying to redirect onto lazy lurker lunch at the last minute.

Maer that's not a claim that's the same poo poo Binus says every game. You know better than that.

Plastic, my MAN! Get your rear end over here and have some tea, and then let me get ya something stronger.

Drunkenly leans on Plastic and gives him a solid pat on the back

I still remember how I did you wrong that one time, you know? I was like mind meld, agreeing with everything you said, but then I turned around and stuffed the whole thing up! But not this time, mate. Not this time.

Cheers!

Chugs down another cup of tea

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Voodoofly posted:

also my vote on Rhymes isn't just lurking: i think her response to "whats the point of a turbo and why sand" was shady.

You know what that's a fair point but I'm firm on Binus at this point his "I'm not sold on the case I was pushing" post feels like desperate backpedaling to try and get us back on a lurker.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bifauxnen posted:

Plastic, my MAN! Get your rear end over here and have some tea, and then let me get ya something stronger.

Drunkenly leans on Plastic and gives him a solid pat on the back

I still remember how I did you wrong that one time, you know? I was like mind meld, agreeing with everything you said, but then I turned around and stuffed the whole thing up! But not this time, mate. Not this time.

Cheers!

Chugs down another cup of tea

Alright my main mason. Get me some of the good stuff, let's have a party over burning Binus' HoA membership card.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Alright my main mason. Get me some of the good stuff, let's have a party over burning Binus' HoA membership card.

Puts another kettle on

Yes yes, a bit of the old Irish Fortification does wonders with the tea! And of course all these cookies I made. And there's some of Mr Moat's delicious country chili in the crock pot.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

let's have a party over burning Binus' HoA membership card.

Ah, that takes me back to the good old days with Anime Dave!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

but in all seriousness we have 4 1/2 hours left. It's time to start consolidating and actually finishing this vote so we don't no lunch. Voodoo, I think that RWC post is good to come back to tomorrow, but it's not a compelling enough post for me to lunch on yet.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Binus, dearie? You didn't answer my question. Would you please tell the rest of us assembled you aren't trying to destroy the community? And remember, nobody is supposed to lie, here. We don't like liars.

Well I haven’t lied about anything and I’ve given my picks for scum. It would be really lovely to be victim of a pathetic d1,mislunch but whatever. It’s happened before and I’ll prolly happen again

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I would love it if bif and plastic flipped scum but they’re prolly just town and wrong as usual

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Maerlyn posted:

I don't participate in turbos because it goes against my moral code, but I will sneer and judge all of you for being so base and inhumane. On Christmas no less! *tuts*

Maerlyn posted:

I know that's a rip on HOAs but point still stands.

Also how are turbos fun? I'm surprised Sand is nonplussed about it actually. Like OA said more often than not it's a bust for town.

Maerlyn posted:

Jesus Christ you filthy monster ##vote Sand

Hey all plenty of time to vote Maerlyn who rolled scum this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I guess I'd vote binus but I'm not seeing it at all

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

b-minus1 posted:

Well I haven’t lied about anything and I’ve given my picks for scum. It would be really lovely to be victim of a pathetic d1,mislunch but whatever. It’s happened before and I’ll prolly happen again

Well now, that's satisfying to hear.

Well now I must admit I don't know who could be the dastardly villain trying to rip us all apart.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Although, I'm not sure I like the tone of Maerlyn's voice when talking to the rest of us. It was very disrespectful.

##Vote Maerlyn

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Would rather yes ##vote maerlyn

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Uh-oh, whatcha gonna do there, binus ol buddy?

Maerlyn is so obviously town according to you, you better not let this stand!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote RWC

I could switch to Maerlyn or binus, but preferably in that order I tink.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey RF! Look over there! Man that's so weird Sandwolf mentioned RWC at all, didn't Voodoo mention her before too?

Must be one of those scumslips!

Whistles and mimes playing fetch

Go on, go get em!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Interesting that some people would rather vote rhymes over moat hmmm

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

Uh-oh, whatcha gonna do there, binus ol buddy?

Maerlyn is so obviously town according to you, you better not let this stand!

What exactly am I supposed to do?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

You're supposed to shrug, say Sandwolf could still be scum, and vote Maerlyn.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Figure out how to act townie by yourself mate, I'm not your Mafia Dad!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey RF! Look over there! Man that's so weird Sandwolf mentioned RWC at all, didn't Voodoo mention her before too?

Must be one of those scumslips!

Whistles and mimes playing fetch

Go on, go get em!

~disingenuous~

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

~disingenuous~

You're about to get a genuine foot up your rear end!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Interesting that some people would rather vote rhymes over moat hmmm

The moat lunch just seems pure lurker whereas RWC seems lurker+, that one post isn’t great, it feels seeking permission to join the turbo.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

was thinking this earlier, especially sand as while I obviously can never tell when sand is scum it seems like hanging back is his MO

You're just upset because your well-planned turbo didn't go. I did appreciate the TurboSand thing, does that help?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Well now, that's satisfying to hear.

Well now I must admit I don't know who could be the dastardly villain trying to rip us all apart.

You know what's not satisfying to hear? Your damned wind chimes, that's what.

##vote Deadmeat

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

The moat lunch just seems pure lurker whereas RWC seems lurker+, that one post isn’t great, it feels seeking permission to join the turbo.

Permission to join the turbo? YOu need permission?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

You know what's not satisfying to hear? Your damned wind chimes, that's what.

##vote Deadmeat

I'll remove my lovely chimes when your cat stops coming over and pooping, pardon the term, in my petunias!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

My cats are indoor cats, thank you very much. And those aren't petunias, they are phlox.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

My cats are indoor cats, thank you very much. And those aren't petunias, they are phlox.

So you've claimed in the past, dear, but we all know it's not true. Lies are naughty, you should say them.

And I think I know we what my petunias are.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

So you've claimed in the past, dear, but we all know it's not true. Lies are naughty, you should say them.

And I think I know we what my petunias are.

I didn't want to say anythig but do you have a license to grow that?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I didn't want to say anythig but do you have a license to grow that?

I obtained my written permission from this very body, dear, as you well know. Lawks and bother!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Rhymes who scum?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hey all plenty of time to vote Maerlyn who rolled scum this game.

You're gonna have to try harder than that...like I said you've been calling for the Sand turbo incessantly (have you even really made any other reads? Mafia edit: there was a bit aimed at Toal but it wasn't quoted so I'm not sure what you were pointing out, I think it was the "I thought Sand was hammered" unvote.) I had a bit of fun because the turbo deadline had passed and I wanted to see who made a stink about me, looks like there were a few.

I'm also disappointed RF seems to have turned on me, that town read evaporated shockingly fast.

RWC instead of role playing who do you think looks scummy?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I think Deadmeat looks scummy, and Toalpaz is pinging me for the vote on Sandwolf after he claimed. If it's a counterclaim then just say so if it's gonna look like that anyway.

But props to Deadmeat for staying in character, i'm ready to consign Granny to the home on account of dementia.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I think Deadmeat looks scummy, and Toalpaz is pinging me for the vote on Sandwolf after he claimed. If it's a counterclaim then just say so if it's gonna look like that anyway.

But props to Deadmeat for staying in character, i'm ready to consign Granny to the home on account of dementia.

No opinions on binus at all?

Wonder how long it'd take me to reprogram the big flashing lights...

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'll switch to maerlyn if we need the numbers, they were my first read anyway.

still keen on binus and it's the highest vote count currently anyway.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Binus. Hmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ANYWAY