Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Hygiene posted:

Would a gun wear pants like this, or like this?

Already been asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

Already been asked.

:stare:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Platystemon posted:

Already been asked.

@ar15safespace is for irish freedom fighters right?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Platystemon posted:

Already been asked.

Okay, I've held my tounge long enough. These AR accessories have gone too far.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Carthag Tuek posted:

no that would be @AR18safespace

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Alaois posted:

drat

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Carthag Tuek posted:

@ar15safespace is run by libertarians

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

But you repeat yourself.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Would a gun wear pants like this, or like this?

I'm glad you're probated because it means you can't call me stupid or ugly :mrgw:

this is also a dumb post, idiot, stupid. fucker.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

HiroProtagonist posted:

I'm glad you're probated because it means you can't call me stupid or ugly :mrgw:

dont bring your saga thread love story in here

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

HiroProtagonist posted:

You know we're not supposed to sign our posts.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

You assume incorrectly

Hokkaido Anxiety posted:

Then correct me rear end in a top hat

oldpainless posted:

I’d like to read more of your gay pirate fanfic

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Platystemon posted:

Already been asked.

Both are incorrect;

It would cover everything except the magazine, because the AR15 is a small-penis substitute for Libertarians and they love their tacticool reload actions so the magazine well would need to stay unimpeded.

They'd have a separate Jeans-covered/wrapped magazine to complete the look.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Alaois posted:

Tiocfaidh @ÁrLáSafespace

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Just imagine I'd covered the magazine like the lil donny ep of UCB

that is ar-15 ownership

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Brawnfire posted:

"So, you heard that angel last night?"

"Angel?"

"Yeah! Came from the sky, told us be not afraid, a king is born, first noel, etc.

"The gently caress? No? All I had was cold winter night that was so deep and poo poo."

"Oh, dang, well--sorry! Guess the angel only came to certain poor shepherds." :smug:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Hedrigall posted:

It’s Christmas, can we have some positive and heartwarming sagas and nothing about forums you don’t like or posting enemies

oldpainless posted:

I’ve got one and it actually happened around Christmas 4 years ago. I was married for 9 years and long story short the marriage fell apart and my wife left me on December 19th. I wasn’t close to my family but was extremely close with hers so I not only lost her but really the only family I had at that time. I immediately got super depressed and started drinking pretty much non stop and took some time off work and shut myself up in my new apartment because she got the house. I basically stayed in and drank and cried and wallowed in misery. I still posted on here and I have no idea how because I didn’t bring it up on here but someone must have sensed, if that’s possible through a screen, that I was seriously hosed up and basically drinking myself to death because I got a private message saying that I seemed different and they wanted to know if I was ok. I don’t really do private messages on here but I responded saying I was just going through a bad time and I guess the anonymity made it easier to open up because i just opened up and wrote this long rear end letter about everything and how I felt and how I never should have lost her and how loving bleak everything seemed and they wrote back like 5 minutes later so I guess they were waiting for me and i truly believe this poster helped me out more than they will ever know. I’ll copy and paste what they said and at the bottom put who it was because they still post here frequently and I never really thanked them for possibly saving my life

have you tried playing RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS? It’s the hot new game everyone is playing. The intense graphics, thrilling gameplay and deep storyline makes it an easy GOTY. Between the constant updates to the already perfect gameplay and the welcoming community it’s practically a crime to pass it by. Give it a chance and you’ll be hooked.

RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:dawkins101: The forums definitely need a pope gimmick. :dawkins101:

PopeBenedictXVI posted:

I happen to know from a close personal friend, in the utmost of highest positions, that I will still be shuffling around the Vatican muttering various racial and ethnical slurs until I condone the use of birth control. I will never do any such thing, so I may very well be immortal...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

:ohdearsass:

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

When I was 6, I called my father into the drawing room for a tête-à-tête. "Surely" I began, stirring my cocoa, "you didn't expect me to believe that fable for long, did you?" He shrank into the corinthian, the uncomfortable silence punctuated by the creaking of leather. "You and Santa just happen to have the same shoe size?" His eyes scanned the room for exits. He would find none.

Merry Christmas PYF

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ho ho nooooo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

bloom posted:

The other day I went up to a baseball player and said "jeez you are a big pussy" and a mod said "Calling a baseball player effeminate as an insult. User loses posting privileges for 1 day."

sexpig by night posted:

watching Sopranos and mourning the death of my favorite character Big P*ssy

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

EorayMel posted:

:dawkins101: The forums definitely need a pope gimmick. :dawkins101:

They do, but not that one.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:agesilaus: Do not use any catchphrases, memes, internet slang, or any other crap that makes you look like a 12-year old. :agesilaus:

Macai posted:

If they're seriously going to ban me for my intelligent and on-point comment including a rage comic, it's more this forum's loss than it is mine. It's not like Something Awful is the only place on the Internet to talk politics.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EorayMel posted:

:agesilaus: Do not use any catchphrases, memes, internet slang, or any other crap that makes you look like a 12-year old. :agesilaus:

Shoulda quoted the whole post

Macai posted:

Might want to work on your understanding of the word "objectively," there, buddy. I understand having strong opinions, but thinking that your opinions are facts enters into retardation of creationist proportions.

Sorry, but no.

This was in response to someone calling the Violence Against Women Act an objectively good piece of legislation

I love it, it's like purestrain 2012 peak Reddit brain

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

vandalism posted:

Some of you guys never held a fleshlight for your dad and have him yell at you when you couldn't aim it right and it really shows.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Guns are called guns because in the 14th century there used to be a particularly impressive ballista in Windsor Castle called Domina Gunilda (Lady Gunnhilda), Gunnhildr being an old Norse name meaning "Battle-Battle". This was later shortened to Gun and applied more widely to early firearms which essentially means that guns are just called battles.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Guns are called guns because in the 14th century there used to be a particularly impressive ballista in Windsor Castle called Domina Gunilda (Lady Gunnhilda), Gunnhildr being an old Norse name meaning "Battle-Battle". This was later shortened to Gun and applied more widely to early firearms which essentially means that guns are just called battles.

fun fact: the japanese word for army is "gun"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's also worth mentioning that the ballista was named after the wife of Sir John Baron Gunilda of Chiswick who payed for its construction. The rest is just a funny coincidence.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Paladinus posted:

It's also worth mentioning that the ballista was named after the wife of Sir John Baron Gunilda of Chiswick who payed for its construction. The rest is just a funny coincidence.

and john was knighted for inventing the toilet

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

We hardly need to go that far back to find experiments that may have provided valuable data, but where the data acquired may not have been worth the questionable ethics of the experiment - for that, one need look no further than the Stanford Prison Experiment.

That "valuable data" has, historically and scientifically, been completely worthless because the sociopaths doing it did not know or care about actually making scientific discoveries.

E: how tf did i miss a whole page

Improbable Lobster has a new favorite as of 16:25 on Dec 27, 2021

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

cock hero flux posted:

fun fact: the japanese word for army is "gun"

and it's pronounced "goon"

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

FreudianSlippers posted:

oh, cool

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Blistex posted:

Got a statuette of Iron Man at a work secret Santa. I have a very slight knowledge of the Marvel stuff, only watching the Ragnarok movie because the guy who did "What we do in the shadows" directed it. Anyway, I open it up in the staff room, and I put on my best, "oh wow, this looks like it was over the $20 budget. . . thanks whoever" act. Not two minutes after we were all done opening our stuff, this other teacher comes over and says how great that was, and that I was really lucky to have it because it's . . . blah, blah, blah, rare, and some special suit that was only in the comics, etc. It was obvious that he bought it for himself, and was not-so-subtly trying to get me to trade him it for the coffee mug and beans he received. I pretended to be oblivious, admitted that I was not that interested in it, wasn't likely to keep it, and probably give it to my nephew. He was getting pretty desperate when I finally left for home. I threw it on Kijiji and sold it for $50, so it was actually a pretty decent gift in that respect.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Heath posted:

Shoulda quoted the whole post

This was in response to someone calling the Violence Against Women Act an objectively good piece of legislation

I love it, it's like purestrain 2012 peak Reddit brain
If you look at his rap sheet, you'll see that he was previously banned for some really good posting about Palestine.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Actually it's short for "Gundam"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Something Awful Forums
Discussion
Games
Games › Duke Nukem Forever: A Game For Grown Ups.
:dukedog:
Are you seriously bitching about "subjugation of women" in the Duke Nukem thread? Really?! Have you played any Duke Nukem game? Don't you know that Duke is a lover of women? Don't you know that the only loving reason he's back in our lives is because our babes have been abducted? If anything, you should be THANKING Duke for giving your life meaning and purpose.
:dukedoge:

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Lucky for us Duke cancelled himself just by being a terrible video game

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Crain posted:

A Haute Cuisine restaurant unveiling their new "Deconstructed childhood" dessert option, $4592.00, serves 4.

You are brought a 1980's Easy Bake Oven, mint in box, with a selection of newly created "packets" of mix consisting of: A brownie, a sugar cookie, yellow cake, and chocolate chip cookie.

You are expected to assemble the toy, mix the ingredient packets with the supplied accessories tray (Pitcher of Javanese spring water, a free range, cruelty free, egg, 2 tablespoons of Venetian olive oil, and a pat of Norwegian Mountain butter), and bake your treats for you and your guests.

At the end of the process, a "Mother" or a "Father" will approach the table, drunk, and berate you for either for "Playing with a sissy toy" or "That you'll never get a man cooking like that". Your abusive parental figure comes with the option of being drunk on Old Crow, Sherry, or red jug wine of unknown origin.

The toy is then smashed in front of a young orphan child sourced from the local foster community (they are paid for their time but tips do not come out of the 18% gratuity applied to your bill).

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

EorayMel posted:

The Something Awful Forums
Discussion
Games
Games › Duke Nukem Forever: A Game For Grown Ups.
:dukedog:
Are you seriously bitching about "subjugation of women" in the Duke Nukem thread? Really?! Have you played any Duke Nukem game? Don't you know that Duke is a lover of women? Don't you know that the only loving reason he's back in our lives is because our babes have been abducted? If anything, you should be THANKING Duke for giving your life meaning and purpose.
:dukedoge:

I really, really wish that thread was still around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Samovar posted:

I really, really wish that thread was still around.

if you want to go pick on duke nukem fans, go start a fight about how misogynistic he is in the early fps thread in retro games. there's still one absolute diehard duke fan in there who will defend him against the mildest insult