Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Achmed Jones posted:

thanks, me too! any future leaks that ms jones finds will be an occasion to fuckin say something explosive gas is not supposed to leak jfc how could you possibly not know this

looks like she was right and it didnt cause any real issues tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

looks like she was right and it didnt cause any real issues tho

:hmmyes:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

my work pc is a Dell 9020 optiplex from like 2016 and it runs like a charm sooooo

I’m a big boy now

21’ multi use ladder

can’t wait to break my legs

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

my work pc is a Dell 9020 optiplex from like 2016 and it runs like a charm sooooo

I’m a big boy now

21’ multi use ladder

can’t wait to break my legs

nice little giant knockoff ladder

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

cjs: knockin off my little giant

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

mastercraft is reliable at least - Canadian tire guarantees ‘em forever

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
so is anyone else here workin w both russian and ukranian peeps? what are your places gonna do if the war gets hotter again

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The_Franz posted:

nice little giant knockoff ladder

Jesus Christ.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

so is anyone else here workin w both russian and ukranian peeps? what are your places gonna do if the war gets hotter again

yes

continue to not discuss politics with either subset since i really dont want to accidentally find out i work with fascists

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

my gas story is a confidential and partly redacted set of medical documents : ))))))

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/matthewcappucci/status/1475643751485911040?s=21

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

lil miss farty pants posted:

my gas story is a confidential and partly redacted set of medical documents : ))))))

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

now we can swim any day in november

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol i just noticed how generous they are with the bands for determining the record. *any* time between october and april and it blew past the previous record set four decades ago by twenty degrees. we are so hosed

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol i just noticed how generous they are with the bands for determining the record. *any* time between october and april and it blew past the previous record set four decades ago by twenty degrees. we are so hosed

its colder here in shenzhen right now lol.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
much of the sfba too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

on the bright side, i bet the local wildlife are enjoying some extra sun and avoiding seasonal depression

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

fart simpson posted:

on the bright side, i bet the local wildlife are enjoying some extra sun and avoiding seasonal depression

I believe one of the local wildlife recently walked into a water treatment plant and turned fluoridation off so maybe not

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I believe one of the local wildlife recently walked into a water treatment plant and turned fluoridation off so maybe not

lmao

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the same guy just ran off the police chief and deputy-chief because his inner circle of “advisors” kept undermining them

also, he ordered the police chief to assault a hospital and arrest any doctors that resisted because a high profile donor said their dad was being improperly treated not given ivermectin

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

The Fool posted:

the same guy just ran off the police chief and deputy-chief because his inner circle of “advisors” kept undermining them

also, he ordered the police chief to assault a hospital and arrest any doctors that resisted because a high profile donor said their dad was being improperly treated not given ivermectin

https://thebluealaskan.com/bronsons-personal-shadowy-police-force-the-mens-club-detailed/

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

it’s not all bad though

https://twitter.com/lizinthelibrary/status/1475633110515478528?s=21

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The Fool posted:

alaskowns

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Alaska is the Florida of the United States.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

every time i see the name bronson this is what my mind goes to

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

continue to not discuss politics with either subset since i really dont want to accidentally find out i work with fascists

fun fact: both parties in said conflict may be fascists!

oh wait, that’s not very fun at all

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
c tv s: holy poo poo, matt leblanc was on an episode of married with children (he played a dumb guy)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

was watching some seinfeld over the holidays and :holymoley: the episode with denise richards wouldn’t fly today

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah michael richards is canceled

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jesus WEP posted:

was watching some seinfeld over the holidays and :holymoley: the episode with denise richards wouldn’t fly today

is that the one where she thinks they're gay? ("not that there's anything wrong with that")

speaking of gay, a few episodes ago the guests on married with children were sam mcmurray and dan castellaneta, playing a married gay couple (dan did not make any homer simpson sounds, though)

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Dec 28, 2021

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

“this is so berserk” wtf???

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

prefect posted:

is that the one where she thinks they're gay? ("not that there's anything wrong with that")
it’s the one where she’s the 15 year old daughter of the NBC exec and george gets caught staring at her cleavage

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jesus WEP posted:

it’s the one where she’s the 15 year old daughter of the NBC exec and george gets caught staring at her cleavage

https://seinfeld.fandom.com/wiki/Molly_Dalrymple

Molly Dalrymple, played by Denise Richards, is the 15-year-old daughter of Russell Dalrymple.

She appears in "The Shoes", where George is reprimanded by her father for staring at her cleavage.

Notes About Nothing

Although the character was supposed to be 15 years old, Denise Richards was 21 at the time the episode was filmed.

:cawg:

sometimes i think the internet might almost not be a bad thing :D

(although that's the entire entry, so i'm a little let down by the seinfeld wiki maintainers)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

prefect posted:

https://seinfeld.fandom.com/wiki/Molly_Dalrymple

Molly Dalrymple, played by Denise Richards, is the 15-year-old daughter of Russell Dalrymple.

She appears in "The Shoes", where George is reprimanded by her father for staring at her cleavage.

Notes About Nothing

Although the character was supposed to be 15 years old, Denise Richards was 21 at the time the episode was filmed.

:cawg:

sometimes i think the internet might almost not be a bad thing :D

(although that's the entire entry, so i'm a little let down by the seinfeld wiki maintainers)
clicked link, saw the picture they used to represent the character and well,

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

clicked link, saw the picture they used to represent the character and well,

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Thanks to the two of you, I expected exactly what I found!

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cjs if i don't get a day off for boxing day then by god i will be coming in hung over and spending most of the day claiming my unused benefits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cjs: at it, wish i werent