Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

AtomikKrab posted:

Edward I think is Literally wiping out all the other instances of Wu Hei as part of some scheme. I think he literally only wants to pass along "his" version of Wu Hei

Well, all the non-Edward instances of Wu Hei seem to absolutely suck, so that probably wouldn't be a terrible idea. They're all supposed to have the mind of the same guy, but they don't act very similarly at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
Edward is literally the gigachad meme down to the shiteating grin permanently etched on his face

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

yum posted:

Edward is literally the gigachad meme down to the shiteating grin permanently etched on his face

Yep, he's hilarious. :allears:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah ed owns like hell

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i really want a spin off that is just narushima and kureishi

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Hypocrisy posted:

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/e42LRk/chapter-142/

Also you can't have every Wu clan member except Ed get horribly killed and expect me to take them seriously.

They all got handed the weakest half to emulate except for Eddie.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

incredible erioh face this chapter

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/DvQwlk/chapter-143/

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

That is some utterly good stuff right there

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Can’t wait to see what kind of bullshit Edward pulls to get out of this one

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It would break my heart for Ed to not pull out some BS at this point.

On the other hand, Xia Ji would be the winning survivor...

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I hope Muteba knows Ohma is as broke as a joke.

RatHat posted:

He's more than likely going to have to overcome super poison

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.

Brought To You By posted:

I hope Muteba knows Ohma is as broke as a joke.

What do ya mean Ohma is the new Kure head now

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gently caress yes muteba this post-tournament part loving owns

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

RatHat posted:

injured? i clench my muscles so hard they heal themselves!

poison? i clench my muscles so hard the poison dies!!

decapitated? it was an afterimage!!!

completely obliterated under billions of tons of rock? it was a copy!!!!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This is Kengan Omega for the next 30 years. Edward Wu will be fighting everybody on the planet , the solar system, and eventually the Universe out of his stubborn refusal to die. 4 years from now we will have the Fatal Fury crossover where he kills Geese Howard.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why can I read some comickey links itt but not others? Some require login but this most recent one does not..

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Zzulu posted:

Why can I read some comickey links itt but not others? Some require login but this most recent one does not..

Chapters are only free for a week

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

They're also free on release and then go paid temporarily after a couple of hours or something before being free again the next day. It's a very weird system

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Raian is gonna be so pissed when they run through the entire Kure clan as last ditch reinforcements and then Ohma wanders in at the last second to claim the win from an Ed whose keeling over from nicotine withdrawal.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Jose posted:

They're also free on release and then go paid temporarily after a couple of hours or something before being free again the next day. It's a very weird system

It's a very bizarre and lovely system and they really should just ape the shonen jump online thing where the newest couple chapters are free until newer ones come out.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
My favorite part is that series that have lots of chapters can have two different free chapters available. One that's the most recent chapter simultaneously released in japan and another some 50 chapters back as the translations are catching up with itself.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

My favorite part is that series that have lots of chapters can have two different free chapters available. One that's the most recent chapter simultaneously released in japan and another some 50 chapters back as the translations are catching up with itself.

I remember when Kimetsu was like that in the Shounen Jump app cause they only updated the Kimetsu vault with weekly chapters (in the final arc or something) and chapters from volumes officially released in English, so for some time you only had like, 1 ~ 40 and then partway through the last arc available.

I think.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:prepop:

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/od7BYe/chapter-144/

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Chapter 144
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/dlo7XOL/1/1/

The power of Wu. The power of Conquerors.
It's probably the 5th guy

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Uh, okay I guess. Seems kinda sudden imo

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
:cawg:
This series has become a comedy. And every antagonist is a joke.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

They all got handed the weakest half to emulate except for Eddie.

:mad:

Xia Ji wins! Maybe!

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

:mad:

Xia Ji wins! Maybe!

Tokugawa secret technique.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Raian :allears:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Hopefully, there will be a twist next chapter and the whole purpose of Edward Wu wasn't just to hype Raian, already the most hyped character in the entire Kengan universe, some more.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:goleft:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
He went limp to disperse the impact of the decapitation, he's fine

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
at this rate, next chapter Ohma will run into Tiger Niko in the hallway and instakill him with the niko style 5 point palm exploding heart technique and the manga will end

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Ooooff. This manga used to be way better structured.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
This is a travesty. the character everyone liked just died.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
There's just so much wrong with this whole sequence when you get down too it. Eddie had the chance to finish off Eroih and Xing a couple times before Hollis and the other guy showed up. On top of that when he leaves everything to Solomon instead of both of them tag teaming Eroih resulting in him being left for an eventual 5v1. Because the other Wu hypno clones are all literally worthless against the Kure. And as it turns out yeah, for a guy who bragged about being able to kill with a single finger he didn't do that to anyone and it wound up happening to him instead.Tiger Niko needs to run away now because it's not looking good for him if the other three really totally strong dudes that were introduced in Asura have all bit the dust or are soon to be eating dirt.

All this is to say can we please go back to Narushima and Kureishi just humiliating Xia?

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 26, 2022

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I look at this as an opportunity for greatness. When Eddie holds down his head with one arm and dismantles Raian with the other, it'll be perfect. Preferably he has a cigar in this scenario.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's gonna turn out that the strongest Wu is the 4th backup.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Well some bullshit certainly happened this chapter but it wasn’t from the character I was expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I find it odd how just a few fights aren't quite sticking the landing and I'm feeling more critical about the manga than I should be. Ohma, Rihito, Okubo, Wakatsuki