Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
well i've done worse

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the rare jizz snipe

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

a sample of stuff on my walls:

friend of a friend did the concert poster

these two resonate with me; when i was a kid mom made a godzilla halloween costume for me one year and it was probably the best costume i ever had.

friend from high school did this, she does art and animation in the bay area and worked on some pixar movies.

rescued from a shop that was going out of business.

some classics

i have a bunch like this that are games and movies in the ukiye-o style but i'll spare you the rest.

some tired people.

these are from a goon artist though he hasn't posted in several years now.

no real coherent theme beyond "you nerd".

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Midjack posted:

"you nerd".

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i have this poster on my wall i got at some tradeshow kinda thing in the late 90s/early 2000s probably, it's a demo for a ryobi 3304H printer apparently

i should probably clean this thing up a little and get in it a frame if i'm gonna keep it on my wall all this time. sorry for the bad photo lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sapozhnik posted:

lol

i apologize for insulting the appearance of your local industrial building located in a swamp by the railroad, but i'm sure there are in fact prettier natural areas in your immediate vicinity.

no seriously stop posting im not being facetious about this

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sapozhnik posted:

lol

i apologize for insulting the appearance of your local industrial building located in a swamp by the railroad, but i'm sure there are in fact prettier natural areas in your immediate vicinity.

never stop posting for gods sake never ever stop

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

echinopsis posted:

never stop posting for gods sake never ever stop

show me your dick

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:pram:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Sagebrush posted:

i thought it was both. the sphinx obviously had been falling apart for millennia, but also the ottomans used it for artillery practice or something

you may be confusing that with the parthenon, which was destroyed when the ottomans used it as an arsenal and whoever they were fighting at the time shelled it

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Chris Knight posted:

lmao this just started to happen to me after a chome update, like jfc google, who the gently caress would ever WANT this?

Android has some automatic "resume" feature when it detects a new media connection but the logic behind what it will play is weird. It won't pick the last thing you were playing but seems to prioritise whatever you watched last in youtube or the browser.

so anyway that's why for a solid week every time I got in my car it would try and auto play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

graph posted:

and old friend of mine used to make stuff like this but the pandemic hosed his business hard

i can link the store if youre interested, thogh theyre not taking orders on anything but posters atm
good thing we’re all posters then! :xd:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Chris Knight posted:

lmao this just started to happen to me after a chome update, like jfc google, who the gently caress would ever WANT this?

makes it easier to fake ad views

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

catfished again

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

poodle jones
chair jones
books jone
bag jones

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

love an image macro that makes me feel like i've fallen and struck my head quite badly

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins posted:

love an image macro that makes me feel like i've fallen and struck my head quite badly

they do way instain the macro

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

did you have a stroke or did i

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Midjack posted:

no real coherent theme beyond "you nerd".
that's pretty rad

the only thing I've got of note on my walls is a cross section drawing of Bradwell Nuclear Powerstation above the fireplace. Most people who see it immediately ask 'why have you got a drawing of a power station in you living room' but whatever, I like it.

I want more botanical prints but they're expensive as hell :(

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

🐈 🐈‍⬛

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
uh oh

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

speaking of art on your walls: my friend Mike Dorsey has got prints of his paintings for sale and they are pretty amazing. you should check them out.

quoting from the tattoo thread

HEADS UP! Mike Dorsey has opened his print shop for one day only- he only does this a couple times a year iirc. I believe they are open for orders until noon tomorrow. Check it out! https://mikedorseytattoo.bigcartel.com/

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Holy crap Gatos, you weren't foolin'

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

that is some real good poo poo

I’m buying a Roddy Piper print I think

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

speaking of art on your walls: my friend Mike Dorsey has got prints of his paintings for sale and they are pretty amazing. you should check them out.

HEADS UP! Mike Dorsey has opened his print shop for one day only- he only does this a couple times a year iirc. I believe they are open for orders until noon tomorrow. Check it out! https://mikedorseytattoo.bigcartel.com/

yes
yes
yes

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

oh so *that's* what 'battle without honour or humanity" was about

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol america

edit: infernal this is for you

Chris Knight fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 30, 2022

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

what's the story on this one?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Midjack posted:

what's the story on this one?

Guy cut-off the driver on his passenger side and brake-checked them before retrieving their pistol out of the center console and dumping.
In the unedited video, the car that they induced road rage into fired a fraction of a second before the driver here did.

e: more context:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487265925309030406

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Video Nasty posted:

Guy cut-off the driver on his passenger side and brake-checked them before retrieving their pistol out of the center console and dumping.
In the unedited video, the car that they induced road rage into fired a fraction of a second before the driver here did.

the good news is they were both released at the scene afterwards

mystes
May 31, 2006

DrPossum posted:

the good news is they were both released at the scene afterwards
Well yeah it's perfectly legal to kill people while driving in the us, did you think that was limited to actually running them over?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

according to the article, the other driver threw a water bottle at the car, and that's what the thump sounds like. then this guy magdumped because he saw their arm go out the window and thought they had a gun and were going to shoot him. after all, he had a gun and was planning to shoot them, so it was a logical assumption.

america is so incredibly hosed

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

mystes posted:

Well yeah it's perfectly legal to kill people while driving in the us, did you think that was limited to actually running them over?

besides, look like he damaged his car in the process of discharging his weapon, so really he's a victim of all of this. you wouldnt want to punish the victims, would you??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Video Nasty posted:

loving florida, i should have guessed.