Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
again, i am cleared town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

D1.
Before the Turbo gets started on Tobbs, town Tobbs tries to start yet another one on beet cause goddamn would it be funny. But then Tobbs is tempted to joke around about being a jester ghost and the tables are turned. Beet puts on vote #3, scum binus puts on vote #4. Scum Toal puts on vote #5! They really really wanna lock this in. After that, the townie votes come rolling in to finish it up. (Opop is basically confirmed to me now)
I think this could be some mild evidence against Beet.

D2:

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm personally gonna have a hard time getting much out of these votes but I particularly don't like b-minus' vote because while he'd totally make that vote as town it feels to me like usually in a spot like this I'd see him stick around and either move his vote or at least say something like "this rush on tobbs scummy af" when more votes start dropping in

Nep opens the day with this. This greatly eases my stubborn reflexive paranoia towards Nep.

Hal makes these posts after I've started voicing suspicion on Solus...

Hal Insandenza posted:

This is a good list, bee pinging me pretty good so far

I like the mechanics point bif made about Solus. It would be fun to be an investigator I think

Hal Insandenza posted:

Plastic actually seems alright to me on reflection, but bee and Solus I can get behind

It's really hard to read this. Is he getting in a light bus on binus while pocketing Plastic and very softly supporting my read on Solus knowing I'll prolly just lead the town to a mislunch? Or just tossing out genuine reads, two of which are right. He also takes back his townie read on Plastic fairly quickly, still not sure what to make of that but seems vaguely townie to just freely throw out shifting opinions.

Then Beet posts this, quoting IA's big case on Plastic:

hambeet posted:

is it a holiday weekend in the states? it all seems a bit quiet for day 2?

let’s get this party started!

while I’m meh on binus, I quite like this post about plastic. dancing around binus’s alignment without a hard call nor a vote and then jumps on circ because there’s nothing else? hard agree with IA.

##vote plastic

Could be trying to get heat off binus while broadening the options, making it seem like it's between two townies (Solus and Plastic) instead of between just Solus and binus:

hambeet posted:

lol I’m catching up and posting as I go, while eating a banh mi.

Anyway I think it’s a good spot on solus. scum do feel need to justify and on a turbo it is one that stands out.

But currently I like IAs case on plastic a lot more, especially because I also noticed and commented on plastic beating around the bush earlier.

I’d like to see solus post more.

Toalpaz posted:

##vote binus for now, just cause of the solus is town.

Lol Toal is going in hard from the start with Reverse-Psychology mode.

When Sandwolf comes in voting me for no reason the moment he replaced in for lurker Sal it still looks really bad to me. Hal posts this when I complain:

Hal Insandenza posted:

Replaced in and came in with a read, I think that is town Sandwolf for now. You haven't been like the towniest person on earth so you shouldn't be that indignant that he picked on you

This doesn't look as scummy to me as it used to, cause now that I know Toal is scum it can't be Hal sticking up for a Sandwolf scumbro.

Toal is weird about commenting on me vs Sandwolf meanwhile Sandwolf posts this, after Nep starts voting binus as well:

Sandwolf posted:

I don’t see how this is scum binus.

Sandwolf posted:

But tbf I can’t read binus that well.

D3:

Super Slapfight Day but I gotta go to work now so don't have time to continue this till my lunch break. So far looking like Opop and Nep are clear, Sand vs Beet are the main contenders for last scum because of things noted above and before, and also Toal has made weird distancing comments about both of them just like they have for binus. Hal not clear yet but might be a patsy.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Gosh it's too bad you didn't think about this before you started the hunt, then maybe someone would believe you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Hmmm I dunno toal that’s not what my notes say

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Back to important business!

Wordle 223 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have only wordled once, it seems alright

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Bifauxnen posted:

Back to important business!

Wordle 223 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 222 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

Wordle 222 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Something to think about

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Thoughts, Sandwolf?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I really liked your big reread Bif and I’m pretty sure you, RF, and Nep are town. I understand and get why you’re a little suspicious of me. Best case for myself is I definitely tried to refocus onto Circl after the no lunch.

As far as I’m concerned it’s still one of Toal/beet/Hal, your reread actually made me feel a tiny bit better about Hal, but more sure of Toal.

##vote Toal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think scumwolf would have pushed things back onto circl harder for cred

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Look on the bright side, Toalpaz: you can't be accused of lurking anymore!

Votecount for Day 6
With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 30th, 2022 at 4 a.m. CET -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I really liked your big reread Bif and I’m pretty sure you, RF, and Nep are town. I understand and get why you’re a little suspicious of me. Best case for myself is I definitely tried to refocus onto Circl after the no lunch.

After the no-lunch doesn't count for nothing, anyone who kept dragging their feet after that wasted day was getting a year's supply of scum cred lol

But fingers crossed for tomorrow hey

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok so tonight everyone keep an eye out for anyone sitting down at the TV with a piece of toast

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

I think scumwolf would have pushed things back onto circl harder for cred

if I were last scum and knew Circl was sick yeah I probably would have bussed them into the grave

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

if I were last scum and knew Circl was sick yeah I probably would have bussed them into the grave

You monster!

I hope scum is bif, she deserves to win if she is. Look at those wordle skills

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
The Day will continue until 12 hours before deadline as before.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i've never played a wordle

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

not much man what's wordle with you?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The Investigators turned off the lights in the Dining Room, Attic and Master Bedroom. The lights in the Lower Hallway, Workshop and Study were turned on.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The last investigator is apparently The Cheat throwing a rave party

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tys homestar runner characters

i'm the poopsmith

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It's not normally my type of game but I just gave the recent forza horizon a try and because I am bad at racecars I much appreciate them just going "here have a rewind button"

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Yami Fenrir posted:

The Investigators turned off the lights in the Dining Room, Attic and Master Bedroom. The lights in the Lower Hallway, Workshop and Study were turned on.

I'm really loving this frantic behavior

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

tys homestar runner characters

i'm the poopsmith

I would like to be The Cheat but I don't think I'm actually cool enough

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm really loving this frantic behavior

i looked at the patterns of light switching off and on throughout the game and it spells in morse code:

Opopanax posted:

It was Sandwolf, you fools. You absolute morons

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nep-Nep posted:

It's not normally my type of game but I just gave the recent forza horizon a try and because I am bad at racecars I much appreciate them just going "here have a rewind button"

It rules until you try to do a race with a friend and forget it’s just you who get rewound and come in last

JUST ASK HAMBEET

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lmao

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

well i've not played all these random jurassic park themed carkour things you just 'happened to find'

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

_'_ _ _ _ _

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

F’thagn

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
the investigators will never figure out that all this time I've just been hanging out in the wine cellar

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nep-Nep posted:

the investigators will never figure out that all this time I've just been hanging out in the wine cellar

There's a wine cellar? Well poo poo now I'm there too

Why do you leave this important stuff out of the OP Yami!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

_'_ _ _ _ _

I hope the answer is I’M SCUM

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Opopanax posted:

_'_ _ _ _ _

S'N WOLF

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The Sun starts to fade as Ghosts bicker...

It is now Night 6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Toalpaz (4): Opopanax, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Sandwolf

Not Voting (3): Hal Insandenza, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 30th, 2022 at 4 a.m. CET -- that's in about 15 hours, 35 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:rip: Toalpaz (Investigator 4) was ganged up on by multiple Ghosts Night 6. :rip:

---

It is now Day 7.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 30, 2022

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will be minority disappointed if we win without me getting to HUNT a fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I certainly am glad toal was scum. Last one want to just give up?