Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

old beast lunatic posted:

I was so certain Donald Trump was the dumbest motherfucker alive but then MTG crashes through the wall like an ultimate presidential kool-aid president.

Imagine their children.

https://i.imgur.com/uSmJu8P.mp4

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

goddamn, she's like a brand of extra double stupid nazis. "WE'RE NOT NAZIS HITLER WASN'T A NAZI THE JEWS WERE THE NAZIS!!!"

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Sanctum posted:

I was wondering why the cspan forum had a covid thread with far-right neckbeards that seemed to agree covid was no joke but were united in blaming 'open biden' for all things covid.

Now that they can blame a dem covid is suddenly a big deal and also Open Biden's fault. What a cute little echo chamber they have. :allears: Tweets about bipartisan covid underreporting so they can ironically post "just the flu" while unironically saying this shows Open Biden dems are equally bad actors. How much brainrot does it take to still be posting BOTH SIDES takes in 2022 :lmao: :eng99:

Grammarchist posted:

I think a lot of them had a particularly weird reaction to Trump being elected and blamed that 110% on the Democrats failing to run an appropriately leftist (in the flavor of each specific poster) campaign. This dovetailed into over-focusing on dismissing all Trump-Russia connections (even Putin's broadly known alliance with right-wing groups across the West) so that the narrative could continue to focus solely on the sins of the Democrats and occasionally laughing at the horrible poo poo the GOP was doing (focusing on the Dems' failure to stop them).

Then the Primary voters coalesced around Biden instead of Bernie, only months after Corbyn's defeat. I think that was when things actually started to get really bad for a lot of people mentally. Then when Biden actually won it was somehow worse for them, because Trump's re-election was supposed to prove them right. Some people just can't tolerate not being 100% right all the time, and the natural home for these people is the Republican Party regardless of prior beliefs. Much like the American Trots morphed into neoconservatives based solely on their overriding disdain for liberals and other leftists.

Yeah "the Primary voters coalesced around Biden", absolutely, nothing untoward there, certainly no party and media apparatus using every tool at their disposal to stop any meaningful leftward movement, certainly nothing that would sour a great many people on the legitimacy of the democratic establishment.

Look, parts of cspam 100% believe some dumb poo poo, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the democrats are complicit in a great many unbelievably lovely things. Manchin and Sinema are no mere accidents that slipped through somehow. Also double lol if you think the average cspam poster is going to vote republican.

Critiquing the party, no matter how rudely, is an objectively needed action. There's not some magic spell that's going to happen to fix the world if we all clap like seals for them. If anything, things are as lovely as they are because nobody has seriously held democratic politicians to account for any of the terrible poo poo they've done over the past few decades.

Sardonik fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Mar 17, 2022

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://twitter.com/acacia_coronado/status/1504158480202092545

Wew, Texas

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

It's so easy to identify a fascist speech. Does the word purity or purification appear in the transcript? Than yes that's a fascist.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

holy poo poo LOL

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
dammit i'm trying to think of a joke about greene being an unpaid russian intern, her loving zangeif, and that scene from the movie where he realizes other people got paid

i'm like 90% there...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sardonik posted:

Yeah "the Primary voters coalesced around Biden", absolutely, nothing untoward there, certainly no party and media apparatus using every tool at their disposal to stop any meaningful leftward movement, certainly nothing that would sour a great many people on the legitimacy of the democratic establishment.

Look, parts of cspam 100% believe some dumb poo poo, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the democrats are complicit in a great many unbelievably lovely things. Manchin and Sinema are no mere accidents that slipped through somehow. Also double lol if you think the average cspam poster is going to vote republican.

Critiquing the party, no matter how rudely, is an objectively needed action. There's not some magic spell that's going to happen to fix the world if we all clap like seals for them. If anything, things are as lovely as they are because nobody has seriously held democratic politicians to account for any of the terrible poo poo they've done over the past few decades.

I agree. There are some psycho tankies and agents provocateurs, but this post is on the nose.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dear US,

Please stop sending billions of taxpayer money to fund military overseas.

Remember that a good way to spend the billions of money is to further build out the southern border wall which has already billions invested into it! That project has been going strong!

:wellpiss:

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 17, 2022

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Can we sanction these fuckers too? Jesus Christ.

(Of course the answer is :lol: nope because more than half of our politicians take their money)

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

One of the rare times I go to click the video to enable sound, and I am disappointed by the lack of sound!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

IncredibleIgloo posted:

One of the rare times I go to click the video to enable sound, and I am disappointed by the lack of sound!

Here you go. This one has sound.

https://i.imgur.com/C77G8BT.mp4

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Thank you! Unfortunately it was a little disappointing. In my mind, when I watch the clip dancy person at the end utters out a pretty weak "Dude?!" or some such. The lack of dialogue and the watery splash certainly has a simplistic charm to it though. The lack of exclamation almost makes this seem to be a natural part of existence.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Sardonik posted:

The Democrats are plenty lovely, but there are bigger problems to deal with before they go kicking anybody out. It sucks, but that's the way the fuckin' world works.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The problem with the Dems is that the alternative is the batshit psychos of the GOP. There is progress that can be and is being made with progressive candidates winning, but it is slow-going. When centrist/right-center Dems don't get primaried, the choice is between a corrupt pol and a lunatic who wants to make America into some theocratic dystopia.

It sucks, there is no easy solution other than getting people to care about the political process, and even that is getting whittled away by the Trump SCOTUS and the Abbotts and DeSantises of the US.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

MrMojok posted:

In addition to her video statement, MargieQ has released a twitter screed where she explains how “they’ve called the right nazis for years, but starting with Obama who pushed for support to Ukraine, the left has supported real live neonazis!

The only president who cut off support to Ukraine nazis was Trump therefore the left are the REAL nazis, LOL!”

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858436504698883?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858439759482881?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858441600876544?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858442892627974?s=21

granted, these people do exist but this is like saying that because Oath Keepers exist in the USA, USA is a literal neonazi state.

It’s basically just “I know you are but what am I, nyah nyah nyah!” and you know this will be the new talking point on Tucker which is adopted as 100% gospel truth by chud nation.

Do we... do we tell her that the U.S. funded Al Qaeda and 9/11? :ohdear:

:aslol:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Bogus Adventure posted:

The problem with the Dems is that the alternative is the batshit psychos of the GOP.
that's why they push the "dems are satanist baby killing baby killers!!" so hard.
that and projection

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

QuarkJets posted:

Republicans are way worse obviously but the rush to pretend like the pandemic is over is pushed by Democrats now, too. The difference is only that Republicans were banging that drum since summer 2020 and never stopped, while this is relatively new for most Democrat politicians. Some strategist somewhere decided that this is the right move to win votes lol loving idiots

It was a memo from a pollster on February 24. Their focus group was people who voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

InsertPotPun posted:

that's why they push the "dems are satanist baby killing baby killers!!" so hard.
that and projection

"Democrats are a relentless disappointment" doesn't exactly bringing in the evangelical fun bucks.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

MrMojok posted:

In addition to her video statement, MargieQ has released a twitter screed where she explains how “they’ve called the right nazis for years, but starting with Obama who pushed for support to Ukraine, the left has supported real live neonazis!

The only president who cut off support to Ukraine nazis was Trump therefore the left are the REAL nazis, LOL!”

granted, these people do exist but this is like saying that because Oath Keepers exist in the USA, USA is a literal neonazi state.

It’s basically just “I know you are but what am I, nyah nyah nyah!” and you know this will be the new talking point on Tucker which is adopted as 100% gospel truth by chud nation.

Didn't Republicans in some state literally propose a law to make sure teachers cannot say the Nazi regime was bad?

Someone should ask her about that

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Didn't Republicans in some state literally propose a law to make sure teachers cannot say the Nazi regime was bad?

Someone should ask her about that

Indiana, but it's come up more than once in other states as well.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

MrMojok posted:

Bet you’d she's speak to a Ukrainian Nazi conference, no problem at all.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MrMojok posted:

Nah, much simpler than that. it's MTG of Jewish space lasers fame. You could slap her in the head with a brick and she'd start ranting about hail on a sunny day. She's a moron. While Trump tried to stare at a solar eclipse, she'd stare with a set of binoculars.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I wonder if "so-called gender freedoms" is an accurate translation because that's.... such heartfelt, convincing words from Putin to express his empathy towards LGBTQ persons. :gbsmith:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

quote:

i'm watching the FoxNews interview... it is indeed a brain melt. including this great picture where wallace asks trump if its appropriate for someone in his administration to retweet something like this [about dr fauci]
found this from almost two years ago (jul 2020)..

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

found this from almost two years ago (jul 2020)..

That one doesn't even need a CUM edit

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Strong Sauce posted:

its been said but lol that none of these people have ever faced any serious repercussions for their actions since they think this is passable as punishment.

Going by the sentencing of other 1/6ers so far, they probably won't be receiving any serious repercussions for this action either.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Couldn't they be hosed for violating sanctions?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sanctum posted:

I wonder if "so-called gender freedoms" is an accurate translation because that's.... such heartfelt, convincing words from Putin to express his empathy towards LGBTQ persons. :gbsmith:

Empathy? He's pretty unabashed in his stance that LGBTQs are the enemy of the people

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Couldn't they be hosed for violating sanctions?

Lol the people actually in charge? Try again in an actual democracy friend

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:discourse: on the Godwin framing though

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

EVIL Gibson posted:

Dear US,

Please stop sending billions of taxpayer money to fund military overseas.

Remember that a good way to spend the billions of money is to further build out the southern border wall which has already billions invested into it! That project has been going strong!

:wellpiss:

The wall was literally days from completion, days! Then the Dems pulled it all down!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Shanghaied posted:

The wall was literally days from completion, days! Then the Dems pulled it all down!

well some of it fell down

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, much simpler than that. it's MTG of Jewish space lasers fame. You could slap her in the head with a brick and she'd start ranting about hail on a sunny day. She's a moron. While Trump tried to stare at a solar eclipse, she'd stare with a set of binoculars.

She doesn't actually give a poo poo that the Azov Battalion are Nazis, she thinks the Jews started the West Coast fires. She says this poo poo because she knows that some of her opponents care about this.

It's no different than Russia openly supporting far-right parties and movements all over Europe, but then claiming that the invasion of Ukraine is "denazification".

The far-right is like that. They are not driven by anything other than "we the in-group is inherently superior". That's the only constant in their ideology, so they can be a lot more flexible. Say and do whatever, as long as "we" come up on top in the end.

Meanwhile, you never see the left (at least the non-internet-edgelord variety anyway) use racist or sexist or whatever arguments, because they actually believe in things other than "winning".

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chamale posted:

It was a memo from a pollster on February 24. Their focus group was people who voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

Focus groups ruin everything. Has there ever been a focus group that they somehow didn’t find the blandest, dumbest people to participate in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Focus groups ruin everything. Has there ever been a focus group that they somehow didn’t find the blandest, dumbest people to participate in it?

Most focus groups I’ve seen are done during the day, which means you get lots of retired / jobless folks with nothing better to do. Also never underestimate the weapons-grade stupid you get when you lock a bunch of strangers into a room with one another, especially Americans.