Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1517992896188006400?t=zyeVn2uPLI4c8Ep-tZnlwQ&s=19

Utah Dems dropping the layers and just going ahead and voting for the "right" type of Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lmao

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

obama isnt dumb hes just an insane narcissist

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1517992896188006400?t=zyeVn2uPLI4c8Ep-tZnlwQ&s=19

Utah Dems dropping the layers and just going ahead and voting for the "right" type of Republicans.

imagine republicans doing this in New York or Maryland or whatever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mind_Taker posted:

Wouldn't work bc the senators from all those states are already scummy centrists

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

Wouldn't work bc the senators from all those states are already scummy centrists

right but republicans still run hardcore right wingers in those states just to make sure there isn’t any leftward drift

democrats of course are more than happy to drift right and Utah is a prime example of this. they want as many joe manchins as possible

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Manchineel party

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Mind_Taker posted:

Imagine the NY statehouse being run by republicans with the tacit support of the Dem governor.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I'm the ghost from the so called 'Biden shakes an invisible man's hand' video and Joe Biden was NOT shaking my hand! He was jerking me off.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nanomashoes posted:

Imagine the NY statehouse being run by republicans with the tacit support of the Dem governor.

lol

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Nanomashoes posted:

Lmao

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nanomashoes posted:

Yeah, we know that New York Democrats are all Rockefeller Republicans (at 'best') and that the Independent Democratic Conference was simply taking the mask off the kabuki - what's your point? :thunk:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Antonymous posted:

tbh it looks like he's making gestures and eye contact with people who are off camera

When he's facing a blank wall and gesturing who is he communicating with? My bet is he's a raelien and is channeling the Nordic space wizards.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cagliostr0 posted:

When he's facing a blank wall and gesturing who is he communicating with? My bet is he's a raelien and is channeling the Nordic space wizards.

He does that after every speech. He's asking his handlers what direction to exit the stage.

You can just find video of the dude's brain melting on camera all day every day. No need for this.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Biden's reckless use of his hands gets him into trouble once again

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

smug jeebus posted:

Have we ever had a president that was actually smart and not just good at faking it?

Abe Lincoln self taught himself lawyering and hosed people up in the court room apparently

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

PostNouveau posted:

He does that after every speech. He's asking his handlers what direction to exit the stage.

You can just find video of the dude's brain melting on camera all day every day. No need for this.

Oh ok thanks for explaining that. I'm sure there's video of any other president or politician doing this extremely normal thing that people do all the time, normally, while having a normal brain then, right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Let’s give a lying rapist who wakes up everyday to tell you to get hosed the benefit of the doubt

We must be the ones with veracity as to whether he shook hands invisibly or not. I say he did, and no one is going to fact check me like they do Biden on all of his pathological lying, most recently of which being climate change until the next same issue that crops up like a school shooting to keep passing it along without scrutiny or criticism of his failure to actually lead. If you have to consider Lessening People Suffering instead of acting to ameliorate it with no hesitation, you’re just an rear end in a top hat, period. Nobody knows what decent means to define him so opaquely, they’re all assholes too.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
FDR was smart enough to think "if we don't make sure people can eat and have a place to live, they are going to become communists and then they are going to shoot me"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weka posted:

I'm the ghost from the so called 'Biden shakes an invisible man's hand' video and Joe Biden was NOT shaking my hand! He was jerking me off.

Finally some facts in this thread of lies

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trumps gonna win because he's not afraid to jerk off two ghosts at a time

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

FDR was smart enough to think "if we don't make sure people can eat and have a place to live, they are going to become communists and then they are going to shoot me"

tbf people are not going to become communists this time

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Stereotype posted:

democrats are confusing the results as the goal and think the investigations and task forces are just political theater meant to make them lose donations and elections, but republicans really are trying to throw them in jail or execute them and are just falling short. at some point they'll succeed though.

inshallah

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Dems will be destroyed. So Let It be Written So Let It Be Done.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

cagliostr0 posted:

I looked this up and apparently it's a religion founded by Yakub?!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Weka posted:

That’s not the real Rael logo.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ram dass in hell posted:

Oh ok thanks for explaining that. I'm sure there's video of any other president or politician doing this extremely normal thing that people do all the time, normally, while having a normal brain then, right?

It's not normal at all. It's an extremely old man thing to do, but he does it all the time and he ain't shaking hands with ghosts or whatever.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

PostNouveau posted:

It's not normal at all. It's an extremely old man thing to do, but he does it all the time and he ain't shaking hands with ghosts or whatever.

it's the sort of thing my grandfather did when his alzheimers started ramping up, asking for directions to the bathroom in the house he had lived in for years.

biden is a very old man who literally does not know where he is

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
It's just a stutter, jeez

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I think we've lost sight of what's important, namely the democrats upcoming destruction in 2022. That's this year! This is going to happen even if Biden is a fully lucid brain genius, and I'm extremely excited to see it!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Weka posted:

I think we've lost sight of what's important, namely the democrats upcoming destruction in 2022. That's this year! This is going to happen even if Biden is a fully lucid brain genius, and I'm extremely excited to see it!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mind_Taker posted:

right but republicans still run hardcore right wingers in those states just to make sure there isn’t any leftward drift

democrats of course are more than happy to drift right and Utah is a prime example of this. they want as many joe manchins as possible

it's hard to recruit a democrat to run for a suicide mission where they're just gonna end up losing by 20 points anyway.

republicans though, there seems to be a much more ample supply of chuds willing to run for offices in deep blue districts to be humiliated

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DoubleDonut posted:

if you're gonna run a bread and circuses government you gotta make sure you pony up the bread and not just double up on circuses

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

The Nastier Nate posted:

it's hard to recruit a democrat to run for a suicide mission where they're just gonna end up losing by 20 points anyway.

republicans though, there seems to be a much more ample supply of chuds willing to run for offices in deep blue districts to be humiliated

they have no problem doing it in other red states, they just want to branch out from solely fundraising by running an unelectable troop against a qanon mommy blogger into actively supporting their friends and philosophical allies the republicans so that they can turn themselves into a party of 'the good ones' and run solely on identity politics for the rest of our lives

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

if you're gonna run a bread and circuses government you gotta make sure you pony up the bread and not just double up on circuses

bread and circuses where nobody can afford the bread and the circuses are means tested to poo poo

vote

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
netflix is cracking down on password sharing for the circuses

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...ingawful.com%2F

this is the extent of whipping these days

and it's towards the president

lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"We're so loving useless we can't even get votes for this insanely popular proposal despite us controlling Congress, so we might as well whip the dementia addled mushbrain president who wrote the law to make student loan debt undischarageable 30 years ago to beg him to do something"

lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

OhFunny posted:

probably bad for McMullen, he’ll be labeled as a lib dem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Weka posted:

Need a haircut that compliments my robe.