Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

credburn posted:

Just loving go. Just go go go goddammit.

theironjef posted:

The best is when they stop and start waving at you to cross even though they're in one of two or more lanes of traffic. All "Please pedestrian, please accept my charitable gift of you getting flattened by a speeding car to my immediate right that is not beholden to our little exchange!"

Yeah I've heard these people called niceholes, they think they are being nice but they are loving up the whole system.

Nicehole snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

theironjef posted:

The best is when they stop and start waving at you to cross even though they're in one of two or more lanes of traffic. All "Please pedestrian, please accept my charitable gift of you getting flattened by a speeding car to my immediate right that is not beholden to our little exchange!"

I hate this so much. Then it takes even longer since I’m trying to wave them on and do some complicated pointing at the road and shaking my head like a Sim having routing problems

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

theironjef posted:

Haha this happens so much. I'm watching one guy hold one traffic as the other lane just keeps moving. I try shrugging, throwing my hands in the air like a "well, what can you do?" but

AcidCat posted:

niceholes

just keep smilin and assuring me they got all day. Then I feel like an rear end in a top hat when I just walk away to release the traffic pressure valve.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
I hate how, when you claim any kind of issue with DoorDash, they refund you everything but the tip you gave the driver because 99% of the time when I file a complaint it's about the driver (or DoorDash themselves) but I'm pretty sure it's the restaurant that gets the shaft.

Driver drops the food at the wrong place (complete with a photo of a door with the wrong address on it), restaurant doesn't get the money. Driver drops a bag with someone else's name on it? Restaurant doesn't get the money.

I once had a driver drop the food next to the side entrance of my building and not update the status on the app, so after a while I check on my phone, 5-10 minutes after the first ETA and it still says that the driver is on his way. I check every few minutes and he doesn't seem to get any closer. After 20 minutes I start a chat with DoorDash, they tell me it's delivered, I go check at the front door and nothing's there. After a few more minutes I go check the side entrance and find my food that's been sitting in the snow for half an hour. When I tell DoorDash, they go "Great! Anything else I can do for you?", and when I answer "Food that's not literally freezing?" they leave the chat. Had to e-mail DD to get a refund. Awful loving service from the driver and DD, but it's the restaurant that ends up not getting any money.

There's also the time when I ordered on DoorDash but from a restaurant with their own delivery service. There was obviously no tracking on the app, but it kept saying "Delivery should be there by 8pm" until at least 11pm. I called the restaurant (with the phone number provided by DoorDash) and they said they didn't even deal with DD. I could never manage to get a refund (DD blamed the restaurant, the restaurant said they never received the money or, well, anything since they don't deal with DD), I eventually had to issue a chargeback on my credit card. That restaurant still shows up on DD.

Even when I have a really small issue, DD always default to getting a full refund from the restaurant. If I'm missing a small fries from my combo, the default when you claim a missing item is to refund you the whole meal.

It feels especially bad because I'm a pretty good tipper (I knew a lot of people who used to deliver in the pre-Uber-Eats days, people who had to deliver in their own cars and pay their own gas and very probably not be covered by their insurance if they got in a crash that they got into because they got chewed out if they took more than 30 seconds to drive across town) and I REALLY don't like leaving a 25% tip to someone who threw the wrong bag out of their car window on a lawn a block away from my house.

(In the VERY unlikely event that the restaurant still gets paid and DD foots the bill, please disregard 75% of my post)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

My phone is pissing me the gently caress off.

It keeps complaining that it doesn't have enough internal storage, and some apps won't work as a result.

I have a goddamn 256 gig SD card in the lousy thing, but the vast majority of apps I have can't install to the SD card.

BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE.

I hate phones.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Silver Falcon posted:

I hate phones.
Phones are absolute loving garbage. Doesn't matter what brand or model, they're universally poo poo. And there's basically nothing you can do about it unless you're willing to spend more time loving around with the thing than you'll ever spend using it. And even then, you'll probably break it in some way.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I figured out a temporary fix! loving Outlook was taking up almost a third of the storage BY ITSELF, and of course it can't install to the SD card because gently caress you I guess?!

I am required to be able to access my work email from my phone, so I uninstalled that poo poo and logged into my work email from Office 365 instead.

My employer isn't paying for my phone. They don't get to tell me what to have installed on it!

Still loving stupid.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Silver Falcon posted:

It keeps complaining that it doesn't have enough internal storage, and some apps won't work as a result.

I have a goddamn 256 gig SD card in the lousy thing, but the vast majority of apps I have can't install to the SD card.

I hate phones.

Assuming you listen to podcasts, check your podcasts. I use Podcast Addict, and it hides, but does not automatically delete episodes I've listened to, I have to manually tell it to "delete all played episodes." Every time I get that message, I have 200-300 episodes just hanging out on my phone, just waiting to be deleted.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Iron Crowned posted:

Assuming you listen to podcasts, check your podcasts. I use Podcast Addict, and it hides, but does not automatically delete episodes I've listened to, I have to manually tell it to "delete all played episodes." Every time I get that message, I have 200-300 episodes just hanging out on my phone, just waiting to be deleted.

On Android the Podcast Addict setting is Setting -> Automatic Cleanup -> Delete "Delete downloaded episodes once they have been fully listened to"

If I remember correctly, that setting is off by default. Unless you are saying that it doesn't work the way I expect it to, in which case I have years worth of episodes I really need to clean out.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

I do not, but it was a good thought!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

jjack229 posted:

On Android the Podcast Addict setting is Setting -> Automatic Cleanup -> Delete "Delete downloaded episodes once they have been fully listened to"

If I remember correctly, that setting is off by default. Unless you are saying that it doesn't work the way I expect it to, in which case I have years worth of episodes I really need to clean out.

I'll have to look for it, the settings menus tend to get esoteric. They recently changed where you enter the URL for private feeds, that took forever for me to find.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

My phone keeps telling me 'move things to SD!' but the drat phone doesn't have an SD slot.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Speaking of pedestrians, I have to drive through a narrow little laneway to get to the car park for work every day, and there are often people hanging out in the laneway when I arrive. Instead of getting out of the lane, half the time they plaster themselves to the wall of this very-barely-wider-than-a-car space and simply refuse to move any further while I edge forward and try not to run over their toes. Just loving walk to the end, it's barely 10 metres! Why are you trusting a random car to successfully get past you?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Silver Falcon posted:

I hate phones.

loving WhatsApp, man. Its shared images and videos and gifs. Literally no reason it can't direct such media to the SD card but no, oh no, it has to be on internal storage.

And half the time I purge my images to make room it'll pull them in again from my backup.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I bought the smallest phone I could find so I could actually fit it in my pockets but my typing accuracy has gone down to the point that using it is really frustrating sometimes and it makes me want to throw it across the room.

Also sometimes i catch myself wanting to shake it to get it to load things faster and I have no idea where this impulse comes from and am deeply disturbed by it

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

HOLY gently caress posted:

Also sometimes i catch myself wanting to shake it to get it to load things faster and I have no idea where this impulse comes from and am deeply disturbed by it

Me but with babies

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Iron Crowned posted:

I'll have to look for it, the settings menus tend to get esoteric. They recently changed where you enter the URL for private feeds, that took forever for me to find.

I really like the app once I had it set up the way I like it, but they did not make it easy to find all the settings I needed to adjust to get it there.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I bought the smallest phone I could find so I could actually fit it in my pockets but my typing accuracy has gone down to the point that using it is really frustrating sometimes and it makes me want to throw it across the room.

It works! Gets electrons unstuck

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The neighbour I barely speak to took in a delivery and then went out. If they hadn't been kind, it would have been left round the back as the delivery instruction said to and I need this by 9.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Tiggum posted:

Phones are absolute loving garbage. Doesn't matter what brand or model, they're universally poo poo. And there's basically nothing you can do about it unless you're willing to spend more time loving around with the thing than you'll ever spend using it. And even then, you'll probably break it in some way.

That's why I have an iPhone. It's poo poo, but it's poo poo in ways I can deal with.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

i have had the same xiaomi for years and it still works fine

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate this so much. Then it takes even longer since I’m trying to wave them on and do some complicated pointing at the road and shaking my head like a Sim having routing problems

I just stop and stare at them deadeyed until they go

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

im doing a thing where im working with a new person remotely. he seemed like a nice guy at first but now in every conversation he basically starts bragging about how his family has several private jets and boats and how they are "powerful" in his home country and how his wife is a model. i'm pretty sure he either has that one mental disorder where you make poo poo up for no reason or he's just a really crass person. the problem is that i treated him nicely at first and have to work with him so now it's difficult to sort of get rid of him. he also constantly gets stuck with work and then wants me to help him solve his problems, it's invariably some easy peasy thing that he can't solve because he just didn't try hard enough

i don't like insane people

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I remember a kid in scouts that would tell me about his family's mansion, his in-ground pool that was half inside and half out, his dad's fleet of cars, etc etc. Then one day I went to his house and it was like a couple streets from mine, average-sized, and his parents had two cars. There was a pool, but it was above ground. And he had poo poo-tons of beanie babies. So, negative one out of three for accuracy right there. He didn't say poo poo about it either, just acted like he'd never mentioned any of those things.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Classic sociopath behavior.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I feel like I’ve been encountering more frustrating payment terminals lately. Some of them make you put the card in at a weird angle or there’s a slot but you can’t see it at first because it isn’t marked and the tablet is black so you try to insert it in what is the only slot you can see but it turns out to be the swipe part?! Some of them are fine, the slot is lit up and you see it right away but some of them just seem so badly designed and ugh.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

'Oh, but that would cost money!' Mentality, where companies try to cut corners in a way that ends up wasting time and money.

I recently got placed out to a customer for a long term project, I order a high-end developer laptop through their IT department. I get a 4 year old pc that was decent when it was new, but barely works and overheats.
So them trying to save a bit of money ends up wasting a ton of time and money as I have to set poo poo up on it, realize it's hosed, troubleshoot it, get it to IT. Escalate it to a boss, return it, and maaaaybe get a new pc.

This farce probably ended up wasting like a significant fraction of the cost of a brand new pc in lost hours between me, IT, and etc. It's just so absurdly loving stupid.

'Oh, paying 1-3k for a new enterprise laptop? hmmm that's pricy'
'What if we waste atleast 1k in consultant and it wages faffing around trying to shove an old pc on them instead?'

It's just so loving stupid, optimizing costs/prices on one spreadsheet while completely ignoring the knock-on effects elsewhere.
On top of it all there's no guarantee I won't just get another old lovely pc when I return this, even though my boss there was appalled that they were pushing out 4 year old laptops to new consultants who are supposed to be getting the highest end workstations they carry.
(Which makes sense, even a ridiculous laptop costs less than hiring me for a couple days, nevermind the fact that I'll probably be here for a year+ minimum.)

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
There needs to be an option with food delivery where if it's not out for delivery by a certain time, it cancels the order and refunds you. Dominos literally took 90 minutes to even start cooking my order. I don't really even want it anymore, normally i'd be in bed by now. Yeah I could have called but if i'm ordering online it's because i don't want to have to use words at people.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

I feel like I’ve been encountering more frustrating payment terminals lately. Some of them make you put the card in at a weird angle or there’s a slot but you can’t see it at first because it isn’t marked and the tablet is black so you try to insert it in what is the only slot you can see but it turns out to be the swipe part?! Some of them are fine, the slot is lit up and you see it right away but some of them just seem so badly designed and ugh.

tell me you just went to subway without telling me you went to subway

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CordlessPen posted:

I hate how, when you claim any kind of issue with DoorDash, they refund you everything but the tip you gave the driver because 99% of the time when I file a complaint it's about the driver (or DoorDash themselves) but I'm pretty sure it's the restaurant that gets the shaft.

Driver drops the food at the wrong place (complete with a photo of a door with the wrong address on it), restaurant doesn't get the money. Driver drops a bag with someone else's name on it? Restaurant doesn't get the money.

I once had a driver drop the food next to the side entrance of my building and not update the status on the app, so after a while I check on my phone, 5-10 minutes after the first ETA and it still says that the driver is on his way. I check every few minutes and he doesn't seem to get any closer. After 20 minutes I start a chat with DoorDash, they tell me it's delivered, I go check at the front door and nothing's there. After a few more minutes I go check the side entrance and find my food that's been sitting in the snow for half an hour. When I tell DoorDash, they go "Great! Anything else I can do for you?", and when I answer "Food that's not literally freezing?" they leave the chat. Had to e-mail DD to get a refund. Awful loving service from the driver and DD, but it's the restaurant that ends up not getting any money.

There's also the time when I ordered on DoorDash but from a restaurant with their own delivery service. There was obviously no tracking on the app, but it kept saying "Delivery should be there by 8pm" until at least 11pm. I called the restaurant (with the phone number provided by DoorDash) and they said they didn't even deal with DD. I could never manage to get a refund (DD blamed the restaurant, the restaurant said they never received the money or, well, anything since they don't deal with DD), I eventually had to issue a chargeback on my credit card. That restaurant still shows up on DD.

Even when I have a really small issue, DD always default to getting a full refund from the restaurant. If I'm missing a small fries from my combo, the default when you claim a missing item is to refund you the whole meal.

It feels especially bad because I'm a pretty good tipper (I knew a lot of people who used to deliver in the pre-Uber-Eats days, people who had to deliver in their own cars and pay their own gas and very probably not be covered by their insurance if they got in a crash that they got into because they got chewed out if they took more than 30 seconds to drive across town) and I REALLY don't like leaving a 25% tip to someone who threw the wrong bag out of their car window on a lawn a block away from my house.

(In the VERY unlikely event that the restaurant still gets paid and DD foots the bill, please disregard 75% of my post)

First, do you... do you think doordash workers don't use their own cars and pay their own poo poo? Doordash does not give you a car. What the hell do you think the gig economy is?

As a terminal restaurant worker until recently, I promise you no one gives a single poo poo about the restaurant getting paid, and probably hates you for being the kind of person that goes to the effort of reporting you're missing a small fry. If it's a local joint like the tiny sichuanese joint I worked at, they care about getting paid, but they'd cuss you out the minute you started trashing the cook or driver. They'd also mock the hell out of you for being that person as soon as the call ended. You'd become a back of house legend.

e: like i'm baffled by the "pre-uber eats days, real delivery drivers" comment. If anything the good ol' days was a company car or at least compensation for fuel and maintenance.

e2: reminded of when I quit my deli delivery job in New York. Some fucker calls like "yeah my dr pepper doesn't look full, blah blah blah i paid for a large dr pepper, did it spill, did the driver take a sip??" manager says I need to go back and take a full dr pepper to them, gently caress no I'm not navigating half the Bronx again for no tip so some rear end in a top hat gets enough dr pepper at 8pm on a friday

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 14:14 on May 21, 2022

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The only time DD (or one of the other indistinguishable companies, I forget which but I think it was either them or Grubhub) really made me angry was the time a driver missed picking up approximately half of my order from the restaurant, offered to go back and get the rest of it, and then I got a call from someone at DashHub Corporate HQ to the effect of "we found out about this and we absolutely refuse to pay the driver to go back after your food so we're just refunding you instead". I then got an apologetic call from the driver who was all "sorry, but I can't" which, you know, fair enough, if you're not getting paid, it's not your job, and lord knows ain't nobody getting rich driving for GrubDash.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
My peeve? The existence of all of these UberGrubDash scam fests. The restaurants make far less money, the drivers are underpaid and over worked, the delivered food is poo poo tier as it has been waiting on the restaurant counter for 20-40 minutes, driven 15-20 minutes and then sits on your door for 2-20 minutes and you get to pay for the food at an increased price, the delivery fee and a tip. Enjoy your $38 Macdonald's lunch of a warm drink with cold fries and burger.

Maybe we call all agree this "service" is loving awful for everyone except the delivery app executives and the shareholders, and stop using them?

These companies are also impacting the dining out experience. The staff is busier, there is a small cluster of annoyed drivers waiting at the front and it takes longer to get your meal as the kitchen is making twice as much food as the restaurant typically does before all this stupidity was a thing.

And now that I'm ranting, the number of cars of the delivery drivers that just park in an active lane of traffic or half in traffic half on the sidewalk annoys the poo poo out of me too.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
idk about the rest of the world but you can use just eat to work out what you want and then go directly to the fast food place's own website, which without exception is very badly designed, and then order directly off there cheaper.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

First, do you... do you think doordash workers don't use their own cars and pay their own poo poo? Doordash does not give you a car. What the hell do you think the gig economy is?

As a terminal restaurant worker until recently, I promise you no one gives a single poo poo about the restaurant getting paid, and probably hates you for being the kind of person that goes to the effort of reporting you're missing a small fry. If it's a local joint like the tiny sichuanese joint I worked at, they care about getting paid, but they'd cuss you out the minute you started trashing the cook or driver. They'd also mock the hell out of you for being that person as soon as the call ended. You'd become a back of house legend.

e: like i'm baffled by the "pre-uber eats days, real delivery drivers" comment. If anything the good ol' days was a company car or at least compensation for fuel and maintenance.

e2: reminded of when I quit my deli delivery job in New York. Some fucker calls like "yeah my dr pepper doesn't look full, blah blah blah i paid for a large dr pepper, did it spill, did the driver take a sip??" manager says I need to go back and take a full dr pepper to them, gently caress no I'm not navigating half the Bronx again for no tip so some rear end in a top hat gets enough dr pepper at 8pm on a friday

Dude... chill.

I know that Uber/DD/etc. drivers drive their own cars and I don't consider them any "lesser" or whatever than restaurant-specific drivers; I was only saying that when I was younger (before Uber existed) a lot of my friends were delivery drivers, therefore I learned that they often pay for their own car/gas/insurance therefore I tend to tip more than average. And I still do, which is part of what I'm complaining about : if you think it's unreasonable to be peeved that I tipped a driver 20$ to not deliver my food, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye.

If I worded my previous post in a way that implied that I don't think DD drivers are "real" delivery people, I sincerely apologize.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CordlessPen posted:

Dude... chill.

no

Indolent Bastard posted:

The staff is busier, there is a small cluster of annoyed drivers waiting at the front

This bit is not a drubdruberdash thing. You can beat it. Every restaurant I've worked at, you make the tickets as they come in, be it in house, to go, drive thru, delivery, third party delivery. First in, first out. That to go vs house vs to go but different vs carry it to the curb crap is for front of house, kitchen, ya make food. You vary if you're overwhelmed, with in house orders first. The drivers are probably getting their food last. You can just be assertive and ask for your food if there is a cluster of drivers in your way. The food you ordered is almost certainly made while the drivers are waiting on theirs.

e: being told to chill when a thing is genuinely bad is a peeve. I'm married to a pregnant flight attendant while covid restrictions are cancelled, and the biological kid happened just after we adopted my wife's cousin, and now I'm taking a second job at a loving Chipotle, because I love my family, and there's a war on while family and friends are suffering and dying, and frankly gently caress yes, I'm allowed to not be chill. I'm going to be on edge for the next few years at minimum. I am beyond chill. I'm high as I post this and just stressed, not chill.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 16:49 on May 21, 2022

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

no

This bit is not a drubdruberdash thing. Every restaurant I've worked at, you make the tickets as they come in, be it in house, to go, drive thru, delivery, third party delivery. First in, first out. That to go vs house vs to go but different vs carry it to the curb crap is for front of house, kitchen, ya make food. You vary if you're overwhelmed, with in house orders first. The drivers are probably getting their food last. You can just be assertive and ask for your food if there is a cluster of drivers in your way.

The specific scenario I was thinking of was a great Korean BBQ place I go to. I like to eat in because take out Korean fried chicken is not as good. I get a seat and watch the parade of drivers come and go. The entire time the daughter (hostess) of the owner (cook) is apologizing that they are taking so long to take our order, get out drinks, get our food out.

I'm fine, because I like just chilling and sipping my drink and noshing on kimchi and other free appetizers, but they did end up taking nearly an hour to get our last food items to the table because they are constantly slammed by drivers making pick ups.

I blame no single person or group in this equation other than the leeching executives at the top that started this "phenomenon" of gig delivery drivers. Everyone is hustling just to survive, but each step in the process gets hosed by the process except the goddamn CEO and their executive buddies.

gently caress Door Dash, cut out the middle men, eat the rich.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

tell me you just went to subway without telling me you went to subway

Oh god, I haven’t been to a subway in years. These places were mostly coffee shops.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’ve been doing door dash for a little bit now, and I have peeves but one thing that kinda sucks is how rude other door dash people are. I kinda get it but I think it’s weird when they’re rude to other workers because it’s like bro we’re all struggling. This whole thing is weird.

Don’t be a jerk

7of7
Jul 1, 2008

Indolent Bastard posted:

And now that I'm ranting, the number of cars of the delivery drivers that just park in an active lane of traffic or half in traffic half on the sidewalk annoys the poo poo out of me too.

This poo poo is obnoxious. In an area with restaurants there will be tons of shitheads parked in the traffic lanes with their emergency blinkers going as if that makes it ok to block traffic for 15 minutes while they pick up the food.

Then they do the same thing in neighborhoods when they drop the food off. Double parking, blocking traffic, U-turns in active roadways.

What I'm saying is ban all cars and turn the roads into bike lanes. Let the delivery drivers use those cool bikes with insulated boxes attached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Oh god, I haven’t been to a subway in years. These places were mostly coffee shops.

Let me tell you about the subway machines that make you do apple pay sideways...