Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
steph curry is going to win the stanley cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

worst date ever, my date tried to sell me meth

i had a "date" end up being her trying to sell me life insurance as an investment

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

tldr literally do not ever get married its a huge trap holy gently caress

too late already got married 2 months ago. but we've been together for 5 years already and also she's even richer than i am!!!

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i had a "date" end up being her trying to sell me life insurance as an investment

now you see, at least primerica has its own little cult thing going on. i dont know of any serious organized meth cults altho i imagine there are some. prolly the meth prevents the serious organization

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

POSTING ON THE NICE PAGE

Jonny 290 posted:

my 3rd grade principal asked me if i wanted to be known as a f*ggot all my life, my mom constantly asked me if i was gay
Same but

Lady Radia posted:

that is literally their expertise, what they've spent their lives learning and understanding - what you can do to put yourself together in spite of everything
I mean I was unemployed and homeless for three years, my prospects were grim and my mental health was being stepped on by Steve Jobs (being that it were in the terlet)

I started therapy a year and a half ago and it's been so fuckin helpful. Like how to center myself when I'm having a PTSD meltdown, and most importantly how to think about my problems and unpleasant feelings without weaponizing them against myself. I mean the way you solve a problem is influenced by the way you describe the problem.

It's good poo poo.

Jonny 290 posted:

side note: im 42 and have never been to a strip club lol
They're almost uniformly gross and filled with even grosser men

Jumbo's is one of the few exceptions

I am super happy that you're feeling better 💖

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i've been to a strip club once. it was in san francisco and i was visiting from los angeles with my boss on technically a work trip. but really it was to watch a football game. anyway afterward he wanted to go to a strip club in i think north beach and we were all wasted already so we said sure. i got an extremely awkward lap dance, had several hundred more dollars charged to my credit card than i was expecting, and then went outside and puked all over the street. overall i'd give it a 2/10 would not do again

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

oh and the chicks weren't even loving naked. because you see, in san francisco, you can either have naked women, OR you can serve alcohol, but not both. at least this was the case at the time, i seem to recall? anyway lame as gently caress

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Yay good job Jonny

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

also dating: I was at my neighborhood coffee shop and I witnessed the first date of one woman who ghosted me and another who stood me up.

I didn't get out of bed for three days

Then I dated a psychopath

Ellie Crabcakes fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 6, 2022

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

if it makes you feel any better, i'm pretty sure those two women didn't work out either!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've only been to a strip club twice but both times were extremely funny. i found it to be pretty entertaining but very unerotic and really kinda weird. but I also saw an old man get distracted and walk off a staircase and by friend get a fat lip from a stripper's rear end, so it's a land of contrasts

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I met my gf on the internet and she's pretty cool. hasn't tried to kill me or stolen all my money

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i've been to a strip club once.
my best strip club story is I was almost kicked out of a goth club for getting rekt repeatedly knocking someone's SS cap (with totenkopf!) off their head

So I left and blacked out and came to with an absolute mountain of a fella shaking me and asking if I was alright

Then he hauled me up and sat me next to the vending machine and gave me a lil trash can to barf in

It was a really nice, affirming moment ☺️

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
strip clubs are gross and i have no idea why you'd go to one.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

worst date ever, my date tried to sell me meth

This is why you gotta check people's myShout pages before the date

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

It's been a really hard day for me

rip off that bandaid jonny

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

there is a strip club in toronto near the airport called the landing strip. I think it’s a very funny name.

the first time I ever ate mushrooms was also the first time I went to a strip club. it was pretty hosed up.

i don’t care about strip clubs. if someone wants to go im not going to say no. ill never suggest going to one though.

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
fellas do i take a trip to my ex's house this weekend and get very drunk with her. or do i play video games and stay inside

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
you should play Elden Ring by From Software, op

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

lord fifth posted:

fellas do i take a trip to my ex's house this weekend and get very drunk with her. or do i play video games and stay inside

Take your switch to the bar.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

get drunk with your ex and have sex you'll regret

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

in my youth i dated a stripper for a long time and it wasnt a great lifestyle for me. a lot of those girls aren't doing too well either. some of them fuckin love it but a lot of those ones are also going too fast. i can't go in strip clubs any more, they're disgusting

that said my favorite strip club memory is right after hs graduation me and a bunch of friends went to one, and one of my friends was a quiet skinny ginger nerd with glasses. he had been given a deece three figgies in grad gifts and he blew it all in like an hour drowning in tits and pussy. we weren't even allowed to buy liquor. i've never seen anyone so happy in my life.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

good poo poo

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???

DELETE CASCADE posted:

:hmmyes:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DELETE CASCADE posted:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bring ur computer over to ur ex's house so she can get drunk and watch you play video games

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

teach her about the ‘the the the the’ operator

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

DELETE CASCADE posted:

:hai:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Lady Radia posted:

you should play Elden Ring by From Software, op

i really want to play elden ring but i have so far avoided it because i know once i start that's it, i'm not doing any work or anything else, it's all over

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cool page

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Portland is fun, and not far from some good surf. never been to a strip club there but according to my friend who loves strip clubs, Portland’s are among the best

e: missed the new page. can’t believe I missed 69

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

DELETE CASCADE posted:

oh and the chicks weren't even loving naked. because you see, in san francisco, you can either have naked women, OR you can serve alcohol, but not both. at least this was the case at the time, i seem to recall? anyway lame as gently caress

I went to college in the south, and this was the rule. clubs worked around it by just cutting the club in half, with booze/pastys on one, and soft drinks/nipples on the other. two steps out the door and back in to the other half of the venue

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

DELETE CASCADE posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's page 69

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

there used to be a strip club in the suburbs here called “mugs and jugs” that was dry so that they could admit 18-year-olds. I always thought that was pretty deranged

e: drinking age here is 19, so it doesn’t even seem like a good market to target

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

In IL the strip clubs are pretty uh rule free but out here there's pasties and bottoms and I don't know what the point even is

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

At the south end of town there's a big strip club called the Acropolis ("a-crop" to locals) that also happens to be one of the best steakhouses in the city. Scuttlebutt is the owner/operstor also has at least partial ownership of a cattle ranch and gets good prices. The steak bites are amazing and like 5 bucks

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Great, made myself hungry now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

To celebrate the terpsichorean arts, duh

Also