Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

... ... ... ... ok ugh I'm dead now.

I think I mentioned the top-end Titanium GSHOCK with the design based on Mecha labelling a while back, they just dropped a new version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWL88uEExE

I'm not sure I dig it, it'd take some getting used to.

Also I do not have £1500 spare to buy a third GSHOCK metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

Sombrerotron posted:

when i went to beijing i stayed in a hotel where the bathrooms had fully transparent glass from floor to ceiling

admittedly there were curtains, but given that they were not drawn upon my first entry, nor after room service, i must conclude that they were provided purely as optional accessories

also the ground floor had these karaoke rooms that - like all other karaoke venues in beijing, it appeared - were not intended for karaoke so much as bringing along prostitutes (if you were an affluent visitor, preferably in a fairly expensive suit)

this is so you can go take a poo poo without having to wonder if your prostitute is going to steal your wallet.
at least, that's what one of my older colleagues with lots of experience in Asia told me.

I just used it to watch tv from the bath tub

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
shock g >> g-shock

:rip: :smith:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

... ... ... ... ok ugh I'm dead now.

I think I mentioned the top-end Titanium GSHOCK with the design based on Mecha labelling a while back, they just dropped a new version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWL88uEExE

I'm not sure I dig it, it'd take some getting used to.

Also I do not have £1500 spare to buy a third GSHOCK metal.

ugh you got me looking at g-shocks

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

seen in Footlocker in town last week

Da Mystery of Crocwearin'

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Pépito is out

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

im not really a watch guy but im super curious about why it has bluetooth and what the blight button does

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

Corla Plankun posted:

what the blight button does

it makes your potatoes rot in the ground and half of the population of your island moves to the US

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Corla Plankun posted:

im not really a watch guy but im super curious about why it has bluetooth and what the blight button does

im more interested in how they got tough solar i thought that tech was gov't/eyes only

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Roosevelt posted:

im more interested in how they got tough solar i thought that tech was gov't/eyes only

thats just what they call the movement, my analog says something similar

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Do you seriously need to set that watch to UTC in order to utilize the rest of the features on the rim?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That's a time zone selector you set where you are

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Do you seriously need to set that watch to UTC in order to utilize the rest of the features on the rim?

people who complain about the us not using metric have no right if they don’t also set all of their watches/clocks to utc

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
watch chat watch chat watch chat

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

mine is nothing too fancy but it was a gift from my partner and I like it a lot :)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Video Nasty posted:

those are to offset shortwave time beacons lol

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

akadajet posted:

people who complain about the us not using metric have no right if they don’t also set all of their watches/clocks to utc

the us is on the metric system, it just has a backwards compatibility shim over it

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Seiko :ck5: automatic

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

automatics own

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It's so cool to have a tiny machine attached to me powered by my gross body.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i have a citizen ecodrive and a pile of cheap casios. idk when my kavinsky yema led will arrive but i hope it's soon

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

thank you

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm looking for an old photoshop from when the apple watch was introduced of a large green woman's arm getting a call from donkey

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

had one of those for years and it loving owned. :cheerdoge:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Midjack posted:

had one of those for years and it loving owned. :cheerdoge:

the new seiko 5s look nice

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

i have a citizen ecodrive and a pile of cheap casios. idk when my kavinsky yema led will arrive but i hope it's soon

i have a grey titanium ecodrive that i got for my hs graduation present and that thing has been lost at least a dozen times and left on the bank of a river and i still have it. it still keeps the time i set it to and hasn't stopped since the day i got it

Sniep posted:

watch chat watch chat watch chat

dont forget to charge ur watch lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I got this watch from a company in Montreal, it's all gold and black

it's the first time I ever bought a decent watch (>$50), it's pretty good.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I will never charge a watch

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

PokeJoe posted:

With the right thermocouple: You won't have to.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

even an automatic watch is charged by moving your wrist around

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

akadajet posted:

charge your watch while you charge your crystal

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Midjack posted:

charge your watch while you charge your crystal

now that’s what I call multitasking

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

akadajet posted:

I think you overestimate how much I move in a given day.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I think you overestimate how much I move in a given day.

a good automatic starts after moving, like, a few mm lol

if its completely dead a good jolt usually does it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I just use an Apple Watch and charge it when I eat lunch so I can do sleep tracking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i guess i'll wait until elon musk puts a chip in my brain for health monitoring but i will be damned if i ever have to recharge my watch each day so it doesn't get tiwed and sad