Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Biden is the Minions-themed bandaid slapped on a wound that needs surgical tape and gauze.

While the surgeon reads a poem about how your gaping wound will eventually become infected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1545008888533090304
:byewhore:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Clearly the British Deep State Swamp is only doing this to make "Trump" look bad!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

the one taking over his job is still probably a lovely person, no?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1544850268164161537

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1544850275764248578

The whole thread is a good read for the cynically inclined, as I am - even if the enumeration is off.

https://imgur.com/NttK6dI

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Honestly, I'm OK with Biden pardoning trump on the one condition that trump play a televised exhibition tennis match against bojo.

Nothing could be more detrimental to his image than losing to bojo at tennis.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Stoatbringer posted:

Maybe the 4th of July should be renamed Donald Trump Day?
She'd like that.

It would definitely make more sense in the context of violent white supremacists committing mass shootings becoming a new holiday tradition.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why can't any of these loving goobers ever go after a billionaire instead of a bunch of helpless innocent people.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Honestly, I'm OK with Biden pardoning trump on the one condition that trump play a televised exhibition tennis match against bojo.

Nothing could be more detrimental to his image than losing to bojo at tennis.

Do you really want to listen to Trmup talking about “the totally rigged tennis game, everybody knows that” for the next decade or so?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Can't wait for the UK to choose their new Prime Minister: Donald J. Trump!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

mobby_6kl posted:

Things are going well in queen-land

Sure, it gets pretty tiring doing the jobs of 18 people, but I bet payday feels pretty great.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mildly disappointed that the queen was not activated.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Biden is the Minions-themed bandaid slapped on a wound that needs surgical tape and gauze.

And then when people point out that it isn't working, the paramedics scream at you that they've done all they can and you're really on the side of mass shooter for pointing that out.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Tarquinn posted:

Do you really want to listen to Trmup talking about “the totally rigged tennis game, everybody knows that” for the next decade or so?

I don't ever listen to him say anything.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
What's the Cliffs Notes version of the whole Boris Johnson thing?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

They said sure society's circling the drain, but do we really have to keep seeing that fuckin haircut?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What's the Cliffs Notes version of the whole Boris Johnson thing?

He put someone named Pincher in power who sexually assaulted two guys. He then pretended he didn't know about that, but then it was proven he did.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Bogus Adventure posted:

Can't wait for the UK to choose their new Prime Minister: Donald J. Trump!

I mean he was mister Brexit after all, and there's nothing in the constitution that says he can't be PM so I think it's time for a 6-3 decision. Let's see if he tries to do an accent!

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Stoatbringer posted:

Chuds before Biden: "If Biden is elected, the country will be destroyed! The end of America. We will have no country, everything will be a ruined hellscape!"
Chuds after Biden: "So proud to celebrate the 4th of July from the greatest country in the history of the universe! A shining beacon of hope to the entire planet!"

4th of July is a symbol of America the Nation, which is great beyond question and can never do wrong.

Joe Biden is the agent of America the State, which is corrupt and must be destroyed so the nation can be free.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Why do they need conspiracy theories when poo poo like a senator from Florida having committed multimillion dollar Medicare fraud is just in the open?

But see who ever wrote that is a good guy (chud) and he is a fellow good guy (chud). So there’s no way that is true. Then just connect 87 unrelated things to explain why their life is still poo poo despite being good guys who keep electing good guys.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Congratulations UK on losing your fat orange blonde moron who ran your country into the ground. Hopefully, unlike our fat orange blonde moron who ran the US into the ground, he'll properly gently caress off and leave for good.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

pro starcraft loser posted:

He put someone named Pincher in power who sexually assaulted two guys. He then pretended he didn't know about that, but then it was proven he did.

Which was career ending scandal #5 or maybe #6 for him in the past few months so people are kind of fed up with him. Also, he acted like he was resigning and then really didn't; basically shoving the whole thing down the road a few months for an internal party election that it seems like he thinks he'll win. So BoJo isn't a hobo yet.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Dementropy posted:

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1544850268164161537

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1544850275764248578

The whole thread is a good read for the cynically inclined, as I am - even if the enumeration is off.

https://imgur.com/NttK6dI

I wrote this. Seriously me and this person think the same exact way. And I can’t be the only one who thinks this way. So what I’m saying is, they SHOULD run for some kind of office. Because that’s what we need.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The only good leaders are people who dont want to be leaders.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/scottygb/status/1544993157745721344
The UK is really funny today, I think we all needed this

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/KaijuChomps/status/1544992049782525957?t=259G_aB0BFM-AjLUO77m_A&s=19

Edit: goddammit, beaten

Also, Yakity Sax makes EVERYTHING funnier.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why can't any of these loving goobers ever go after a billionaire instead of a bunch of helpless innocent people.

Because even if they aren't aware of it, they're slaves and tools to the billionaires.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/scottygb/status/1544993157745721344
The UK is really funny today, I think we all needed this

God I love this

i wanna do this with american politicians

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

It deserves to be seen twice, it really is very funny. Especially cause I think they were so annoyed by speaker guy, who was outside every day, they made a special law to forbid him from using speakers and he just went "gently caress it" and did it anyway. I feel he's earned this

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Just guessing here, but 4 ex-wives, 6 kids total between 3 of the ex-wives all without court ordered child support. 3 restraining orders, a roofing business with a 1-star Google rating and 80 reviews, a neighbor who has had to call the police on him multiple times and nobody in his family will talk to him except a brother that's in prison for hooking up with a minor. His online presence is a 5-friend Facebook account with no real posts but there's a pixellated image of his AR-15 sitting on a plastic top kitchen table in the cover photo. His free time is writing angry, cuss word laden nonsensical letters addressed to Nancy Pelosi but unwittingly to an address that doesn't exist. Don't worry about him though, because LAPTOP IS REAL

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

I don't know if I'm just missing the joke but I forgot about this and am happy you reminded me about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNmFFNRtE8

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Imagine the real time meltdown Trump would have if someone blasted that song over him speaking, and he realized it was mocking him.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Yates posted:

I don't know if I'm just missing the joke but I forgot about this and am happy you reminded me about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNmFFNRtE8

This is especially funny now that in 2020 there was a pandemic that was killing a 9/11's worth of people per day (and probably per half day at its height) and the government, lead by Republicans, went out of its way to make it as bad as humanly possible.

We went to war in 2001 and we sat on our asses and pretended it didn't exist in 2020. 'Murica.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

tek79 posted:

Just guessing here, but 4 ex-wives, 6 kids total between 3 of the ex-wives all without court ordered child support. 3 restraining orders, a roofing business with a 1-star Google rating and 80 reviews, a neighbor who has had to call the police on him multiple times and nobody in his family will talk to him except a brother that's in prison for hooking up with a minor. His online presence is a 5-friend Facebook account with no real posts but there's a pixellated image of his AR-15 sitting on a plastic top kitchen table in the cover photo. His free time is writing angry, cuss word laden nonsensical letters addressed to Nancy Pelosi but unwittingly to an address that doesn't exist. Don't worry about him though, because LAPTOP IS REAL

That is not Elon musks car.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

oh I get it, its cuz they wanna gently caress Benny Shaps but that would be gay

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
also there's a 0% chance she didn't know she was gonna provoke that kind of response

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

ElectricSheep posted:

also there's a 0% chance she didn't know she was gonna provoke that kind of response

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Abby Shapiro is as hosed-up as her brother is based upon their upbringing and she's doing this poo poo for attention and validation. She's absolutely got screws loose in that head of hers and what she portrays herself as and who she is are entirely different people. It's almost like Conservatism makes hosed-up kids or something!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

That is not Elon musks car.

LOL! I have a sudden urge now to Photoshop all that crazy chud van poo poo onto a SpaceX rocket.