Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jose posted:

I only ever saw the posts from the helldump thread but someone caused a hell of a detail in an old AT sex questions thread when she asked what her master could eat that would make his poo poo taste nicer and seemed upset when goons predictably were repulsed

Get the gently caress outta my kitchen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Kia Soul Enthusias posted:

What was the answer though?

chlorophyll tablets

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Shifty Nipples posted:

Jose was the subject of a pretty good saga, traveling to I think Florida for a wedding and getting to experience a hurricane from his hotel room.

The 2 live threads from that were WONDERFUL and he got a modship soon after

Sorry no links because I suck

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Larry Parrish posted:

it's a growing tendency among lifestyle leftists. personally i find it almost more disgusting than being outright racist. it's treating people and their struggles like a trendy fashion.

People love the kind of oppression you can opt into, like witchcraft, and they especially love thinking they're the descendants of rebellious clandestine communities tapping into a sacred art that has existed in parallel to exploitative capitalist labor practices, and is in fact opposed to them somehow

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Waging the class war one palm reading at a time

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
people only started hating witches on somethingawful after they hexed the moon. before then it was all sunshine and roses.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/full_legal_name/status/1254854091710140422?s=21&t=H8C9poTRAormkj0febqEMA

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The truly gross stuff came from the A/T Kink thread, as over the years it seemed to go from a place of information and support to a place where bragging about their extreme kinks seemed to be the point of the kink. Preditably when people came into to thread to point out how insane and hosed up it was, they got hit for threadshitting (which surely should've been a good thing given some of the kinks)

Ask about kinky sex, BDSM, and other fetishes

The Kinky Sex - BDSM - D/s Megathread. A/T about getting your freak on!

The Kinky Sex - BDSM - D/s Megathread. Goatse is just the beginning

Some choice quotes

quote:

My s/o fatasizes about using a traffic cone to funnel hot tar into my rear end in a top hat, any thoughts on how best to simulate this in the bedroom? It's a little strange I know, but if I've learned anything from this thread it's that sexual fetishes should never be criticized or questioned, no matter how foul, retarded and disgusting they are.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

quote:

Honestly to me, it's pretty bad to poop your pants, let alone to get off sexually, i.e, get horny off of, it. To each their own, and as far as the non poopy babies, its just weird to act like something that can't give consent and get off on it for sex. But again, to each their own, their own opinion, beliefs, and creed. It's not illegal to poop your pants, and that's a fact you can take to the bank.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The famous post

quote:

I know this is super taboo and it might bring some heavy poo poo to mind, but I'm not some Armin Meiwes murderer type. Blood and gore are pretty much antithetical to my heavily sanitized fantasy version of cannibalism. I swear I don't hate women, I just find my SO's body so intensely desirable that it seems natural to want to possess and use it to the fullest imaginable extent. Who among us has never thought the object of our desire looked "yummy" or "mouth-watering" or whatever?

quote:

As far as actually doing something irl that doesn't involve murder, cannibalism, and/or a mess... ummm... roleplay that involves basting your "victim" before nibbling/biting them is the only thing that comes to mind. Maybe incorporating ham into your play?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

PYF Goon saga: Maybe incorporating ham into your play?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
an inappropriate time for ham

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Whom among us hasn't been lured to the kitchen by the delicious aroma of our partner and hallucinated them turning into a delicious roast chicken that says 'why are you looking at me like that?' before pulling out a knife and fork and advancing on them sinisterly

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

quote:

Who among us has never thought the object of our desire looked "yummy" or "mouth-watering" or whatever?

I have never looked at someone I find attractive and thought to myself "I wish I could literally take a bite out of you like a ren faire turkey leg."

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

CoolCab posted:

there are people out there who entirely genuinely believe that attacking paid psychics is somehow being racist, homophobic or misogynistic. i do not fully understand how someone could come to that conclusion frankly but they apparently exist, and occasionally get vice articles written about them.

https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/1549029469242793984

ahaha the best part of that article is the woman questioning the ethics of people impersonating people that pretend to have paranormal powers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Next on the agenda: the people who fake various objects by making them out of cake. Anything in your house may turn out to be cake, and nobody's doing anything to stop that.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Apparently "fake" psychics are a real problem on social media and tiktok and all the real psychics keep writing articles warning people to be aware of the 19 year old influencer pretending to know how to speak with the dead

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

ahaha the best part of that article is the woman questioning the ethics of people impersonating people that pretend to have paranormal powers

I didn’t spend four weeks at the Magick Institute of America to have some no-degree having LIAR make the same amount of money I do.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

This is about ethics in ghost journalism

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pentyne posted:

Apparently "fake" psychics are a real problem on social media and tiktok and all the real psychics keep writing articles warning people to be aware of the 19 year old influencer pretending to know how to speak with the dead

It's like when tech support scammers call you and tell you not to pick up calls from other scammers.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Re: that witchcraft thread, a couple people brought it up to me in the IK discord (this was like six months or so after the fact) and I mentioned that I was sympathetic to having a witchcraft and general spirituality discussion thread, because I think there's value in discussing that kind of thing, but that anyone participating in one on the something awful forums would have to have a real thick skin so it might not be the best place for it, because there would be a lot of jokes and challenges and stuff

The response I got was "well maybe if you banned bigotry" which, lol

I dropped it after that and it never came up again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kia Soul Enthusias posted:

What was the answer though?

i never saw the actual thread just the quoted posts and reading them now they're extremely bleak. its a weird one as it appears to be a helldump thread still on the live forums

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

again this person is being entirely sincere

staticman posted:

This is gonna be some dumb gay goonrant, BUT LET'S HOP ONBOARD MY WILD RIDE ANYWAY~!:unsmigghh:

Let me get straight to the point:

Raise your hand if you've killed the cop in your head. Good. :same:
Now, raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head. Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc. We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head", and it's death is a necessary part of unchaining oneself and others from the prison of Capitalism. There's just one problem, especially if you're pale, there's another entity implanted in you called the Colonizer. This entity's actively driving you to not just hate non-Christian faith, but to destroy it in whatever ways you can. As above, so below, just like fascists use liberal free-speech as a Trojan horse to deliver white supremacist An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale, the Colonizer's favorite horse for ecocidal Christendom these days is ~skeptical atheism and loving loving science~. I don't know if you've been paying attention, but scientists are as listened to by the government as Indigenous elders.

There's a reason natives are screaming from the rooftops for y'all to listen to them, cause if you keep ignoring them, you're literally going to continue the colonial cycle, but this time forcing the "superstitious savages" to surrender their ways and adopt the immortal science. That's exactly what the colonizer in your head wants, and why you must kill him.

Not sure what else to say on this, again, sorry if this came out a dumb goon rant, just my observation :shrug:

this poster also alludes to being convinced that magic was real following meme magic dictating the events of the 2016 election. these are somehow real people, and they somehow manage to type these words out with their actual fingers. it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

But enough about licenced therapist, we were talking about palm reading and the staaaaars. America is a scam based economy since day one when first land deal was paid for in beads and plague blankets. I'm gonna mourn the passing of this particular old ways and try and keep my Spencers Gifts Novelty Tarot deck on the mantle so my children will recognize astrology, pop psychology, and technical analysis in the same light.

Am I reading this correctly that you think licenced therapists are the equivalent of palm readers?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Oxxidation posted:

an inappropriate time for ham

Inappropriate Ham Time is a great username.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

CoolCab posted:

again this person is being entirely sincere

this poster also alludes to being convinced that magic was real following meme magic dictating the events of the 2016 election. these are somehow real people, and they somehow manage to type these words out with their actual fingers. it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Harry Dubois' many inner voices but everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs all the time. Except Esprit de Corps, who got gullotined.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

qnqnx posted:

Harry Dubois' many inner voices but everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs all the time. Except Esprit de Corps, who got gullotined.

also Authority

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao I forgot about the killed the cop in your head insane person.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Larry Parrish posted:

Lmao I forgot about the killed the cop in your head insane person.

Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Re: that witchcraft thread, a couple people brought it up to me in the IK discord (this was like six months or so after the fact) and I mentioned that I was sympathetic to having a witchcraft and general spirituality discussion thread, because I think there's value in discussing that kind of thing, but that anyone participating in one on the something awful forums would have to have a real thick skin so it might not be the best place for it, because there would be a lot of jokes and challenges and stuff

Yes. I wish every forum and poster understood this because a lack of that attitude leads to an ungrounded expectation of the words being read which gets you genuine posts like this

Agents are GO! posted:

Am I reading this correctly that you think licenced therapists are the equivalent of palm readers?

like fuckin lmao

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

CoolCab posted:

Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc

im not asking either of those questions because i, like everybody else, know all about the entity called "the cop in your head"

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

If you've ever read the big list of geek social fallacies a lot of that stuff is just as applicable to the queer community and most magic people are both very gay and very nerdy so you end up with a lot of terrible people not used to getting called out by their peers. My partner has a friend who had to call out another witch for stealing bones from a cemetery which turned into a huge saga on Tumblr and made the news in some places.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Fuckin right, oh man I watched the Whang! video on that piece. Lmao

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Do I have to kill the cop in my head if it's the sexy idris elba buffalo one from Zootopia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
look everyone. that poster is just talking about killing people that live in their head, which is absolutely not something crazy people are known for doing

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Why would I kill the colonizer that lives in my head when I could simply kill myself, a colonist?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fight Club except instead of fighting they just try to hex each other with custom tarot decks bought from Etsy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's posts like these that make me glad i read forums with like 20-30 people max lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Small - Medium sized forum supremacy

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

in fairness the goon offsite discords are pretty awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I like to hang with my posting buddies on discords