Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The stabbing victim died and that clerk is a loving psycho

The schad is on anyone rubbing their pathetic little stiffies to a murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Shouldn't get so stabbed, Stabby.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Nah, but for real human suffering makes me sad.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

PookBear posted:

autodefenestrated is a really funny word
It's what you auto not do but you do anyway!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
to gently caress around is human

to find out is deknife

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The stabbing victim died and that clerk is a loving psycho

The schad is on anyone rubbing their pathetic little stiffies to a murder

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Is there a source that he ended up dying?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GolfHole posted:

Probably on the Internet somewhere

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I feel like getting stabbed more than like 5 or 6 times probably means your dying. I mean, maybe not, but probably.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The shop owner did a reddit AMA. The guy who got stabbed survived and was seen by emergency health workers within 3 minutes. https://web.archive.org/web/2022080...bing_owner_ama/

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

GolfHole posted:

Him

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Looks like he stabbed him pretty good in the thigh and downwards next to the neck and into the upper torso. Prognosis: not good.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

GolfHole posted:

The only news articles I could find said he was stable in hospital but that was from 4 days ago, no updates since then.

The three robbers (one was watching the door) were all juveniles. Two of them were supposed to be on GPS monitoring (the authorities aren't sure how they overrode their ankle monitors) and the third was on probation, and their escape vehicle was an Uber. It was the dumbest fuckin' crime by the dumbest goddamn kids and they really hosed up their lives (if they all survive!)

E: the guy who decided not to come in might have had an idea what was about to happen ...

quote:

A juvenile probation officer at the hearing said that the teen who remained at the door may have tried to previously rob the same store and he may have been aware that the owner kept a knife.
https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-teens-in-smoke-shop-robbery-were-on-gps-monitoring/

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/mybigcrack/status/1558624720794304512

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

An oldie but a goodie.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

pepperchomp posted:

Nms:

Burglars try to rob a vape shop. One gets some air let out of him in the process. He's in critical but alive. Stupid games stupid prizes etc.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg5C36QF8ei/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
"oh poo poo ninja*, he stabbing me.... im dead. im dead"

was the stabbed guy white lol

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

"oh poo poo ninja*, he stabbing me.... im dead. im dead"

was the stabbed guy white lol
I have no idea what this post means

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao at this thread having no consistency about who should get their comeuppance

two cases where an armed robber was threatening bodily harm and the thread is on the side of the robbers. and then calling a guy pyscho for keeping a calm head in a traumatizing situation and calling police and ambulance for the robber. who, started all of this mind you. he had the chance to leave with his friend but he wanted to vault the counter. no telling what he had in store for the clerk at that point.

lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

toiletbrush posted:

I have no idea what this post means
its the quote from the stabbed guy

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

KoRMaK posted:

lmao at this thread having no consistency about who should get their comeuppance

two cases where an armed robber was threatening bodily harm and the thread is on the side of the robbers. and then calling a guy pyscho for keeping a calm head in a traumatizing situation and calling police and ambulance for the robber. who, started all of this mind you. he had the chance to leave with his friend but he wanted to vault the counter. no telling what he had in store for the clerk at that point.

lol

If someone stabs a guy a bunch of times then makes a Reddit thread saying “I stabbed this guy AMA,” he’s a loving psycho.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Has anyone thought of the robbers!?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

KoRMaK posted:

lol

he was stealing from a loving vape shop

and got stabbed by a cold blooded psycho it until he became a pincushion

im on the side of the robber here

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

lol
I dunno maybe someone who calmly asks robbers to leave, then calmly reaches for a knife and hides it, then calmly runs at his attacker and stabs him multiple times isn't in fear for his life and is in fact a colossal wierdo nerd with a hero complex

or maybe I missed the bit where 'an armed robber was threatening bodily harm'

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

99.9% Chance he wouldn't be stabbed if he didn't rob someone

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

pro starcraft loser posted:

please don't be on my side

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

toiletbrush posted:

I dunno maybe someone who calmly asks robbers to leave, then calmly reaches for a knife and hides it, then calmly runs at his attacker and stabs him multiple times isn't in fear for his life and is in fact a colossal wierdo nerd with a hero complex

or maybe I missed the bit where 'an armed robber was threatening bodily harm'
you can be in fear for your life and act calmly

you ever talk to your boss after smoking a big L?

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

you can be in fear for your life and act calmly

you ever talk to your boss after smoking a big L?
yes but I don't brag about it on reddit afterwards (my parents would find out)

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/eoRllNn.mp4

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

please don't be on my side

My original post was basically don't cry for spilled criminals.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

This is why robbers should always carry guns.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

KoRMaK posted:

lol

To me it all comes down to whether he had a reason to believe the guy vaulting the counter was armed or not. If it was "oh poo poo, I stab this guy otherwise he stabs/shoots me," I could come down on his side, if he just decided to start stabbing rather than let this guy steal some vapes that would be insured or whatever, a psycho. I'd love to say he just panicked and is probably a decent enough person, but a combination of "has a large knife under the counter" and "posts a Reddit AMA about having just stabbed someone," makes me come down on the side of: "He is not regretful about having to use force in self defense, instead he was probably hoping to do it one day and is more dangerous than whoever he stabbed.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Excellent I'll add these to my collection of businessmen's autodefenestration erotica thank you

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Shopkeeps and customers slowly walking around as they point their guns at one another

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Shopkeeps and customers slowly walking around as they point their guns at one another

"Have you been helped, sir?"

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I feel like I'm a bad person because I wanted that dude to fall over and roll around.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair it was only a matter of time before the schuad thread just became a place for goons to live out their action movie fantasies

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

https://www.gocomics.com/matt-bors/2012/12/17

norton I
May 1, 2008

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I

Emperor of these United States

Protector of Mexico
It was bound to happen sooner or later, the asian-american community out west has been seen as an easy target for strongarm robberies and carjackings for a while and the cops clearly don't give a poo poo.

Local prosecutors just make Serious Faces on the news and blame Trump for everything.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stop posting here

anyway, to add some funny things after the piece of poo poo psycho knife murderer:
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rgi8twhduY1s1ddrj.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg6qq7ZYjY1s1ddrj.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rfo95kjgiv1s1ddrj.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

"Doug is up to his poo poo again, just act like you don't notice, we'll put him on tiktok later"