Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

title: me, attempting to go out, trying to smile
date: aug 19 2022
medium: bathroom sadness

lmao oh my god leaving this for posterity but I don't even remember taking or posting this. kept making myself like, 6 oz margaritas.. maybe time for a sobriety break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

carry on then posted:

im gonna regret this so bad

Sweet bod.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

The Walrus posted:

lmao oh my god leaving this for posterity but I don't even remember taking or posting this. kept making myself like, 6 oz margaritas.. maybe time for a sobriety break.

The thumbnail makes it look like you have a gun to your head.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The Bloop posted:

You look fine to me

You actually remind me a bit of a pro wrestler but I can't remember which one. Probably the hair

I think you're thinking of a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Not a bad guy to look like. You're above average OP, and about a 9.5 on the goon scale.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

The Walrus posted:

:lol: many such incidents with my posts too. Also it looks like you're making the :shepicide: face in that picture

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I went on a train today choo choo.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
Continuing the trend of being swole in the mountains.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Would all of you please stop being so hot you're making me feel bad about my dim sim habit

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't taken a good selfie in weeks due to work so I'm reposting this because I loved this pic

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Helios Grime posted:

Continuing the trend of being swole in the mountains.

Look at that vascularity

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Bargearse posted:

Would all of you please stop being so hot you're making me feel bad about my dim sim habit

I'm drinking beer, smoking weed and eating a whole pizza at 7 am on a Monday. Feel better.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
yesterday's makeup and pillow creases are about to go tiktok viral, beauty gurus take note

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

carry on then posted:

With that background this almost looks like a mug shot...

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

neato burrito posted:

I think you're thinking of a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Not a bad guy to look like. You're above average OP, and about a 9.5 on the goon scale.

I was thinking Rob van Dam

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Not having a good day (well worse than usual) but this was cute, albeit really annoying.

I woke up once and Penny was sleeping on my hand.

I woke up later by him sleeping on and licking my head.

And when I rolled out of bed he was laying next to it looking up at me.

Bad news is that I started feeling a little sick last night which was very strange since I haven't been sick in over 2.5 years. Well I tested today and I have covid. :( Left ear plugged up, a little malaise, runny nose, and now I'm getting the body aches. Probably caused by the fever I just found out I have. 101F atm.

I'm a HUGE baby so I'll be sulking around until it's over probably.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bargearse posted:

If you wanted someone to look ugly in this thread I would happily oblige. Unfortunately imgur is doing it's weird thing right now and I am too emarassed to post pics.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Valko posted:

If you wanted someone to look ugly in this thread I would happily oblige. Unfortunately imgur is doing it's weird thing right now and I am too emarassed to post pics.

i got u fam

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i mean no disrespect but you look like theres a cursed ancient portrait of you hanging somewhere aging for you

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Valko posted:

While I appreciate the offer I do have a mirror in my house

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

i mean no disrespect but you look like theres a cursed ancient portrait of you hanging somewhere aging for you

That's because there is

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Bargearse posted:

While I appreciate the offer I do have a mirror in my house

Turn... off? Turn off your monitor? Am I doing this right?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

Turn... off? Turn off your monitor? Am I doing this right?

Ur doing great, sweetie!!!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

My wife likes to say "yeet" a lot. She also likes to participate in Inktober. I didn't know that there were daily prompts, so I suggested she draw a small comic of someone finding a YETI tumbler, picking it up, realizing that it was a "YEETI" tumbler, and having them yeet it at someone. She ended up doing both the daily prompt as well as my stupid suggestion and I got her a YETI tumbler with the word "YEETI" etched on the sides.

This boring-rear end story was all to say that our seventh wedding anniversary was on the 15th and she got me my own "YEETI" tumbler to match:

E:

We look up the "theme" for each anniversary to make it easier to narrow down our gifts. Number seven is apparently the "copper anniversary", hence the color.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

MEIN RAVEN posted:

With that background this almost looks like a mug shot...

my work has interesting interior design ideas yeah

matti
Mar 31, 2019

carry on then posted:

cute hunk spotted

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Getting Con Air vibes and I'm here for it.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Really feeling my age this morning

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
30?

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

35. I had kids late.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chernobyl Princess posted:

35. I had kids late.

Please don't make me feel worse

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Elentor posted:

How do you think it makes me feel, I just recently turned 40.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Dang punk kids, all of you.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Elentor posted:

At 35 they put a note in your file of "Advanced Maternal Age," or as they said in my chart "Geriatric Pregnancy."

Thanks Princeton Teaching Hospital, I have shriveled into dust.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lol geriatric pregnancy. u got dissed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:justpost:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chernobyl Princess posted:

or as they said in my chart "Geriatric Pregnancy."

I know, the issue is that you had kids "late", I'm yet to have.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
You all want kids? What is your Discord???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

You all want kids? What is your Discord???

You gonna give us your kids or put babies in us?