Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

A Bakers Cousin

by vyelkin

rear end-penny posted:

so like just misspelling trump's name is the official cspam joke or?

No one misspells in cspam what are you going on about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush

gotta have my purp

rear end-penny posted:

no that's a trump thread thing. they're an insular and dangerous subcommunity that is kept within cspam for monitoring. basically it is a dangerous cult and cspam is monitoring it like the fbi would. if you see someone saying turp unironically outside of the trump thread you should be reporting it to the mods

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

tmorp

Buddykins

tonka

Buddykins

don juan tremarco

Buddykins

president

Buddykins

turnt

Buddykins

big D

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
posting trpm and pmurt etc. stem from a poll worker during the 2016 election saying trump was underperforming in polls because so many of his supporters would just yell "TRUMP!" and hang up the phone before the poll ended, therefore voiding their response. posting "TRUMP!" devolved into trpmp, trumo, etc. to illustrate how insane and stupid everything had become, and especially how insane and stupid following it all so closely every day had made our increasingly smooth brains. some posters, like poor buddykins here, are permanent casualties of this phenomenon.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sherbert Hoover posted:

posting trpm and pmurt etc. stem from a poll worker during the 2016 election saying trump was underperforming in polls because so many of his supporters would just yell "TRUMP!" and hang up the phone before the poll ended, therefore voiding their response. posting "TRUMP!" devolved into trpmp, trumo, etc. to illustrate how insane and stupid everything had become, and especially how insane and stupid following it all so closely every day had made our increasingly smooth brains. some posters, like poor buddykins here, are permanent casualties of this phenomenon.

In summery,

trimp

Taco Duck

If byob can build a spaceship then how come they can't lock her rear end up?

Cuttlefush

gotta have my purp
don't ask questions with dangerous answers

Dustcat

last time somebody counted, the trump threads had produced 272441 trumps, 4450 trumos, 2186 turmps, 2080 tromps, 1881 trups, 1574 trimps, 1525 trunps, 1170 tormps, 1119 tups, 789 trmups, 602 trupms, 578 trunks, 493 pmurts, 426 turps, 358 trumbos, 274 torps, 254 turmos, 231 tmurps, 214 toops, 209 tums, 185 turpms, 173 trmpus, 161 turnps, 142 trops, 139 trpmus, 128 tmrups, 117 trimbos, 107 tarmps, 92 trpums, 87 tumrps, 82 rtumps, 80 tumprs, 69 trupos, trmops and tirmps, 62 truops, 60 trmpos, 58 tmrpus, 57 prumts and tropms, 55 rumpts, 51 tpmrus, 50 trimos, 46 poots, 44 tmorps, 43 topos, 40 torpms, 38 tomrps, 37 tprums and trnups, 36 tmprus and tuprms, 34 tripms, 30 troups, 28 tprmus, truoms and turmbos, 26 turpos and tmuprs, 24 trupns, 23 trmaps and rtupms, 22 tpurms and torpos, 21 turnks, 20 tuprs and purmts, 19 tpmurs, ptrums, trapms, tmpurs, tramos and tromas, 18 trmuos and triops, 17 tarpms, purts, tumros and trmips, 16 tomprs, pmruts and tromus, 15 tarmos and utrmps, 14 tupmrs, tmrops and pmutrs, 13 rutmps, 12 murpts, 11 trpmos, timors and prunts, 10 tpumrs, timprs, trpos, mptrus and toprms, 9 turops, trubmos, trpoms, tmarps, rtomps, tunrps, urmpts, tirmos, umptrs, rptus, torups and pruts, 8 tmraps, upts, turpns, tmoprs, rtups, troums, tpurs, tmuros, mpurts, rptums, rtumos and tourps, 7 trpims, trmaos, prmuts, rampts, tproms, timrps, trpus, tnurps, prutms, tmrpos, tripos, umtprs and rtmpus, 6 rpumts, rumtps, tporms, omurts, urtmps, umtrps, tpus, tormus, mturps, utmrps, rmupts, trmpis, ptmrus, muts, ptrus, rupts, tropos, prtums, trmpas, mtrups, purtms and mrutps, 5 mpturs, pmturs, tmirps, pturms, urmtps, pmrtus, mrputs, troips, tmpros, tmruos, turoms, mrptus, umrtps, umprts and ptumrs, and a smattering of random rare tirpos

hot cocoa on the couch

Dustcat posted:

last time somebody counted, the trump threads had produced 272441 trumps, 4450 trumos, 2186 turmps, 2080 tromps, 1881 trups, 1574 trimps, 1525 trunps, 1170 tormps, 1119 tups, 789 trmups, 602 trupms, 578 trunks, 493 pmurts, 426 turps, 358 trumbos, 274 torps, 254 turmos, 231 tmurps, 214 toops, 209 tums, 185 turpms, 173 trmpus, 161 turnps, 142 trops, 139 trpmus, 128 tmrups, 117 trimbos, 107 tarmps, 92 trpums, 87 tumrps, 82 rtumps, 80 tumprs, 69 trupos, trmops and tirmps, 62 truops, 60 trmpos, 58 tmrpus, 57 prumts and tropms, 55 rumpts, 51 tpmrus, 50 trimos, 46 poots, 44 tmorps, 43 topos, 40 torpms, 38 tomrps, 37 tprums and trnups, 36 tmprus and tuprms, 34 tripms, 30 troups, 28 tprmus, truoms and turmbos, 26 turpos and tmuprs, 24 trupns, 23 trmaps and rtupms, 22 tpurms and torpos, 21 turnks, 20 tuprs and purmts, 19 tpmurs, ptrums, trapms, tmpurs, tramos and tromas, 18 trmuos and triops, 17 tarpms, purts, tumros and trmips, 16 tomprs, pmruts and tromus, 15 tarmos and utrmps, 14 tupmrs, tmrops and pmutrs, 13 rutmps, 12 murpts, 11 trpmos, timors and prunts, 10 tpumrs, timprs, trpos, mptrus and toprms, 9 turops, trubmos, trpoms, tmarps, rtomps, tunrps, urmpts, tirmos, umptrs, rptus, torups and pruts, 8 tmraps, upts, turpns, tmoprs, rtups, troums, tpurs, tmuros, mpurts, rptums, rtumos and tourps, 7 trpims, trmaos, prmuts, rampts, tproms, timrps, trpus, tnurps, prutms, tmrpos, tripos, umtprs and rtmpus, 6 rpumts, rumtps, tporms, omurts, urtmps, umtrps, tpus, tormus, mturps, utmrps, rmupts, trmpis, ptmrus, muts, ptrus, rupts, tropos, prtums, trmpas, mtrups, purtms and mrutps, 5 mpturs, pmturs, tmirps, pturms, urmtps, pmrtus, mrputs, troips, tmpros, tmruos, turoms, mrptus, umrtps, umprts and ptumrs, and a smattering of random rare tirpos

*opening excel*

thank you

vyelkin

well he climbed the ladder and look how it worked out for him lmao

B33rChiller

Taco Duck posted:

Look, we're not cops. That's not our way.
If "her" wanders in here, I would wager someone couch-locks her with some intergalactic rocketship weed, and "her" will spend the next however long talking to god, whether "her" wants to or not.
The process can be repeated forever, thereby neutralising whatever threat you perceive from "her"

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Ass-penny

Sherbert Hoover posted:

living in the United States is a lot like living in hell, gotta give em that.

Moola

Manifisto

Taco Duck posted:

oh yes, we absolutely built the spaceship, we didn't just find it and hotwire the ignition and slap a coat of paint in friendly colors on it so nobody would come looking for it . . . :sweatdrop:

Goons Are Gifts

cspam have a glance of what byob's all about

Goons Are Great posted:

so today during video game hour with my goon pals I was given the official authority of the honorable public cheer-up-animal-picture-poster, a traditional and obviously vital public service, and I decided I am going to share the results with byob, the pet pal forum

https://i.imgur.com/dK3LX9b.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/u7Oii2J.mp4

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 15, 2022

Shifty Nipples

The BYOB probation avatar is really cool

more falafel please

forums poster

Shifty Nipples posted:

The BYOB probation avatar is really cool

most (not all obviously) of the probes in byob are comedy sixers (or the comedy 18 challenge) so having it be more of a hammock kitty vacation makes sense

Goon Boots

Cuttlefush posted:

no that's a trump thread thing. they're an insular and dangerous subcommunity that is kept within cspam for monitoring. basically it is a dangerous cult and cspam is monitoring it like the fbi would. if you see someone saying turp unironically outside of the trump thread you should be reporting it to the mods

lol then who watches the watchers

Taco Duck

You guys seem cooler than D&D which sucks

Jazerus

B33rChiller posted:

Look, we're not cops. That's not our way.
If "her" wanders in here, I would wager someone couch-locks her with some intergalactic rocketship weed, and "her" will spend the next however long talking to god, whether "her" wants to or not.
The process can be repeated forever, thereby neutralising whatever threat you perceive from "her"

https://i.imgur.com/Js43veX.gifv

Cuttlefush

gotta have my purp

Goon Boots posted:

lol then who watches the watchers

i thought that what this thread was for

VideoKid

Goons Are Great posted:

cspam have a glance of what byob's all about

:thunkher: I thought pet island was the cute animal forum

Shifty Nipples

more falafel please posted:

most (not all obviously) of the probes in byob are comedy sixers (or the comedy 18 challenge) so having it be more of a hammock kitty vacation makes sense

yeah, putting kitties in jail wouldn't be very chill

e: here in cspam we like a good comedy sixer too

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Cuttlefush posted:

i thought that what this thread was for

that's silly, byob has no impact on the rest of the site. kind of weird to imply that byob has an extreme degree of influence on the forum administration. honestly, don't you feel a little embarrassed by openly stating that byob is effectively ruling over all of you with an iron fist?

Cuttlefush

gotta have my purp

Nosfereefer posted:

that's silly, byob has no impact on the rest of the site. kind of weird to imply that byob has an extreme degree of influence on the forum administration. honestly, don't you feel a little embarrassed by openly stating that byob is effectively ruling over all of you with an iron fist?

no i think it's fun to say those kinds of things

Scuba Trooper

poast

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Cuttlefush posted:

no i think it's fun to say those kinds of things

well that's a huge relief

Nosfereefer

we're not sinister or a cult

An Apple A Gay

I'll buy a ticket for a ride

A Bakers Cousin

by vyelkin
cspams mainly into cults tho

astral

I can neither confirm nor deny that BYOB's influence reaches the highest levels of this website

Crazypoops

Poast beef

A Bakers Cousin

by vyelkin

Crazypoops

This is a memorial for a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat

ah, an open-faced basil and slice of bread sandwich, a staple of the danish smorgasbord