Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

died wearing a black turtleneck shirt with acid-washed dad jeans. lol what a fuckin’ WEENIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hey I wasn't a big fan of the turtleneck thing. I just wanna know what dude died that I can no longer easily find v neck Hanes t-shirts at Walmart anymore

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CommieGIR posted:

:hai:

Reminder that he basically killed himself by seeking 'natural cures' to his cancer, which failed, and then did a last ditch attempt to get chemo.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...0consultations.

I know that.

I'm saying Bezos, Musk, Z*ckerberg et. al, won't do that, and all probably think they will live to be a thousand years old or live forever inside The Wired.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

kntfkr posted:

I know that.

I'm saying Bezos, Musk, Z*ckerberg et. al, won't do that, and all probably think they will live to be a thousand years old or live forever inside The Wired.

I hope they do, they can have this dead gay earth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Making sure that Mark Z*ckerberg's mind is uploaded into a computer and tortured forever, IHNMAIMS style, is a driving force behind the innovation that this organization prides itself upon.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Pouring out an all natural probiotic anti-cancer smoothie for Mr. Jibs.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

That dude was a piece of poo poo who imprisoned kids to make stupid rear end phones gently caress him in his dead rear end.

Posted from my iPhone

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

right in my veins, yes

we need a "where are they now" update to this guy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wait, did he die again?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, did he die again?

He drank the naked juice and died.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

They took our (Steve) Jobs!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I know that.

i think musk wants people to not live forever because bad ideas die with old people or something. can't remember exactly how he said it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i think musk wants people to not live forever because bad ideas die with old people or something. can't remember exactly how he said it

i’m more of a visual learner so i’m waiting for him to show, not tell

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that explains why nobody talks about nazis anymore, wow he's so smart

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

While Musk and Papa John are indeed terrible, I would like to remind everyone that this thread is to celebrate the death of Steve Jobs, who was also terrible.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I have an Iphone. I'm literally too lazy to move to a non Iphone. That's my story of Steve Fobs

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
He made grown men weep in the office because he was a trash person who lifted himself up by walking on others. And then taking all the credit.

Was he the one that fired longtime coworker Scott because Apple Maps sorta sucked at first? Lmao

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
John Gruber is going to subpoena everyone in this thread talking mean words about Mr. JOBS

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Did some reading, Scott was more of Jobs’ right hand man. Tim Cook made the maps team send out an apology letter when maps didn’t immediately best google maps and Scott refused to sign it so he was fired. He also wanted the CEO spot. Dude was/is a legit coding wizard, and now produces Broadway plays or some poo poo wtf.

Anyway, remember when jobs said we were holding the phone wrong lol

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I remember when Stebe Jubs died. I remember it like yesterday. I was in Budapest at the time, and had been walking all day with my new friend. In the evening we sat down to check our internets and I saw a notice that he was dead. I said "huh. Steve Jobs died", and she said "Who?"
"Eh, a computer guy", I said.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao at worshipping CEOs. Oh look I’m a massive psychopath and just fired 3000 people and made stock prices go up BuSiNeSs GeNiUs

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mooey Cow posted:

I remember when Stebe Jubs died. I remember it like yesterday. I was in Budapest at the time, and had been walking all day with my new friend. In the evening we sat down to check our internets and I saw a notice that he was dead. I said "huh. Steve Jobs died", and she said "Who?"

If only everyone had this reaction

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mooey Cow posted:

it was yesterday

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the ipod was really a great product though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caesar Saladin posted:

the ipod was really a great product though

Zune 4 Lyfe

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i remember when the "ipad" came out, and nobody knew ahead of time what the name was gonna be. like, people thought it might be "islate" or "itab" or whatever. then it got announced and i remember hearing people going... ipad, like a woman's pad? heh heh heh. what were they thinking??? :smug:

well, who's laughing now? not those people, that's for sure. they are not laughing.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

apology for poor english

when were you when steve job dies?

i was sat at home drinking fruit smoothie when phone ring

‘steve is kill’

‘no’

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't remember exactly what I was doing October 5th, 2011, but I'm sure that when I saw that Steve Jobs had died I probably just smirked. Maybe said, "Good."

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He was a sociopath sure, but I am enjoying Apple products.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sophy Wackles posted:

Repent.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sophy Wackles posted:

“It Just Works”

Unlike Stove Jubbs pancreas

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I don't remember exactly what I was doing October 5th, 2011, but I'm sure that when I saw that Steve Jobs had died I probably just smirked. Maybe said, "Good."

This dude is hardcore

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I hadn’t yet awakened my krishna consciousness so when I heard the news I probably said something like ‘ha, what an effing r-word’.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ribeye n' peas steven apple.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nuts and Gum posted:

This dude is hardcore

*smirk*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm glad he's dead, OP

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

The guy couldn't even imagine the iPhone being available in purple. What a bozo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
I think we should all take a moment to show our respects to the memory of Steve Jobs's cancer, it gave it's life to do the one thing none of us could do :pressf: