Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

w00tmonger posted:

Sorry, but is this backwards? wouldnt he have to have a muted speaker for this to make sense?

Speakers make noise, microphones take it in. The ear is a microphone. :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Dude just hates podcasts is all.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Speakers make noise, microphones take it in. The ear is a microphone. :crossarms:

Wait, are stereo speakers called “Speakers” because they talk to me in the night?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

if you damage the nerves there it becomes a permanent oscillator+speaker.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

HAmbONE posted:

Wait, are stereo speakers called “Speakers” because they talk to me in the night?

Yep.

We hear what you say, btw.

You dirty little thing, you. :)

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.
https://twitter.com/ladbible/status/1582053832195944459?s=46&t=8WvqXh2VO_LspxEgtx9raA

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Theres no way that's real. There's still hair on his arm, the "ink" is too light to be fresh, and there is absolutely zero ink residue anywhere on his arm.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

if you damage the nerves there it becomes a permanent oscillator+speaker.

If your ears produce noise that other people can hear, you should get that looked at.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Wasabi the J posted:

The car isn't colored in like some of his more appealing pieces, so it really makes it look like that child groomer is wearing a car hat.

wait what’d i miss

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

:stonk:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Theres no way that's real. There's still hair on his arm, the "ink" is too light to be fresh, and there is absolutely zero ink residue anywhere on his arm.

iirc, this is an old tattoo he's either getting covered up or lasered off and they made the video as a goof.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

huh, really makes you think not.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

cyberia posted:

iirc, this is an old tattoo he's either getting covered up or lasered off and they made the video as a goof.

It definitely appears to be shaving cream they’re wiping

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Laserjet 4P posted:

wait what’d i miss

I believe it came out after he died that Paul Walker met his girlfriend when she was like, 15 or something. I hadn't heard of this until that tattoo was posted and saw it in the IG comments.

To be fair, I didn't even know who Paul Walker was until the day he died. The only F&F poo poo I care about is the main character of Tokyo Drift (his actor is from my hometown). :colbert:

Jesus christ, first glance at the thumbnail made me think it was a self-harm photo.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

That's some impressive realism. Too bad it's such a poo poo subject.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
that arm looks like a splatoon level

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s ok it’ll look like a bunch of bruises in about a year

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

cyberia posted:

I hope the second part of the goof is he's still getting a Tomb Raider tattoo, just done better.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Read After Burning posted:

Jesus christ, first glance at the thumbnail made me think it was a self-harm photo.

You could make that argument

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I thought it looked like someone covered up self harm scars with this

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
It takes the design and color scheme from Blink 182's self titled album. It might be lyrics, but I'm certainly too lazy to look that up.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Ralph Hurley posted:

I thought it looked like someone covered up self harm scars with this

It's hard to tell with all the scabbing going on but I can't see any. I've some ink over my own self harm scars and the scar tissue underneath can leave these like shiny streaks.

fishing with the fam posted:

It takes the design and color scheme from Blink 182's self titled album. It might be lyrics, but I'm certainly too lazy to look that up.

It's the first line of the chorus of Feelin This. I hate that I recognised that

Shoehead has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Oct 18, 2022

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Jfc

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I think that would be cool as a mural or painting, a tatt not so much.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I guess they were fated to get a good tattoo, and...

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
It's really not that bad. Blink 182 has been a huge part of millions of millenials' lives, and I'm sure there are thousands of worse song lyric tattoos out there. I kinda like the colours.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Probably better than a tattoo based off MY favorite childhood Blink 182 song...

Yes, it is I Miss You, and yes, OIM SOOO SAWWWW-REEEE. :colbert:

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Mister Speaker posted:

It's really not that bad. Blink 182 has been a huge part of millions of millenials' lives, and I'm sure there are thousands of worse song lyric tattoos out there. I kinda like the colours.

This going to age like dogshit

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Probably better than a tattoo based off MY favorite childhood Blink 182 song...

Yes, it is I Miss You, and yes, OIM SOOO SAWWWW-REEEE. :colbert:

I suppose that's better than my favorite Blink182 song

It's Labor day and my grandpa just ate seven fuckin' hotdogs
Labor day and my grandpa just ate seven fuckin' hotdogs
And he poo poo poo poo shits his pants, he's always fuckin' shittin' his pants
And I'll never talk to you again

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 03:54 on Oct 19, 2022

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I've never heard that song but it's my favorite now too

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
It's the only good Christmas song imo

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

I believe it came out after he died that Paul Walker met his girlfriend when she was like, 15 or something. I hadn't heard of this until that tattoo was posted and saw it in the IG comments.

To be fair, I didn't even know who Paul Walker was until the day he died. The only F&F poo poo I care about is the main character of Tokyo Drift (his actor is from my hometown). :colbert:

Speake or Decatur?

I only ask because despite Huntsville being my hometown, I've never met anyone from Speake, even on the internet.

Deepwater (2005) is an underrated movie starring Black, if you're interested.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thank god nobody’s favorite song is Family Reunion. At least it’s short.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

King Carnivore posted:

This going to age like dogshit

the post or the tattoo

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

madeintaipei posted:

Speake or Decatur?

I only ask because despite Huntsville being my hometown, I've never met anyone from Speake, even on the internet.

Deepwater (2005) is an underrated movie starring Black, if you're interested.

Decatur! My partner has a new coworker from Hatton and we are gonna meet up soon, most of the former Alabamians I've met here in the Bay Area are from southern AL.

The Huntsville skyline is actually the desktop photo on my work PC. :kiddo:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Decatur! My partner has a new coworker from Hatton and we are gonna meet up soon, most of the former Alabamians I've met here in the Bay Area are from southern AL.

The Huntsville skyline is actually the desktop photo on my work PC. :kiddo:

Small world.

I just moved back from a different bay area (Tampa), to Guntersville. Might move again into Old Town, HSV if the house ever gets fixed. Not like I can afford to live in Five Points or Old Town any other way.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

the post or the tattoo

Both tbh

That style of tattooing is prone to just turning to poo poo almost immediately, the vivid colours will be the first thing to go out the window

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Thank god nobody’s favorite song is Family Reunion. At least it’s short.

Was this the one from Short Music For Short People? Because if so, yeah, it's their best song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That's the one. You know someone, somewhere has those lyrics on them...