Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
It was a neat twist to me, that the rank and file heroes all now think that the S Class are over-hyped, since they were all beaten by Garou.

There were a lot of witnesses to the S class being taken down, so you can only imagine what sort of gossip would be spreading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

pik_d posted:

I don't know the answer to your question but he looked pretty dead when reading the raws. Pretty tough guy to be able to take a shot to the throat like that

So funny enough I posted that as soon as Air was on-screen. I hadn't even got to the part where he immediately gets mirked a few pages later, which added to my disbelief. Dress the first black man in just a grass skirt with a boomerang, who then immediately dies? Bit too on the nose there.

AfricanBootyShine posted:

translation:
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/28xlv4W/1/1/

the cover is uh. questionable.

Translation on the prior page for those who missed it.

Gahmah
Nov 4, 2009

AfricanBootyShine posted:

translation:
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/28xlv4W/1/1/

the cover is uh. questionable.

Hot-topicsumaki

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
If anyone's wondering about Air, he's not dead.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I refuse to believe this ad is real

https://twitter.com/Everything_OPM/status/1574060440929173509?s=20&t=pK7qjduHXx7TyF3HxrGu-A

The game itself seems fine, for a gacha

EDIT: What the gently caress?

https://twitter.com/TMOComedyy/status/1574126974825648129?s=20&t=pK7qjduHXx7TyF3HxrGu-A

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, those are amazing though?

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I've also seen a YouTuber listlessly filling 2 minutes worth of time talking about that game. It's just as bad as Raid Shadow Legends.

Basically, the entire industry has agreed that bad ads are actually good.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Holy poo poo a chapter that's literally just a redraw of the webcomic, good poo poo

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

oh jay posted:

I've also seen a YouTuber listlessly filling 2 minutes worth of time talking about that game. It's just as bad as Raid Shadow Legends.

Basically, the entire industry has agreed that bad ads are actually good.

Every one of these Eastern European mobile game ads follows exactly the same formula of "well actually I have a higher tier rare character than you!" with different window dressing. I guess the exception is that one where the dude is luring out the guys his wife is cheating on him with hiding in their bedroom using amazing deals for the game they are pushing.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
i'm worried... where's best girl??

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

suicide4sexbots posted:

King was right there.

Manic Mongoose
Aug 5, 2010

Everyone wants his Dunkaccino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeLuQQH1OHA

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Um... excuse me. His name is actually "Caped Baldy" thank you very much!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

suicide4sexbots posted:

Yeah I wonder if Manako is okay.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I wonder if we'll ever see that monster couple that escaped the elephant leader again.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Eggplant Squire posted:

I wonder if we'll ever see that monster couple that escaped the elephant leader again.

Or Do-S, for that matter. Seemed like ONE wanted to bring her back for a purpose and she just sort of fell into a pit...

...but then the entire base was demolished, the city twisted, smashed and flooded with water and then nuked and irradiated.

Edit: oh and the Phoenix Man chick form, disaster level: below wolf. Did that thing survive?

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I feel those are probably gonna be addressed when the next tankobon is gonna be released and chapters are rewritten.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the first of those ads owns

the second is extremely gross

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

the first of those ads owns

the second is extremely gross

Jokes on you, there's another. Could only find a reddit link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/xqpmyx/theres_a_third_one/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the third one was good too

the second was lovely because of the gross making light of sexual assault aspects of it

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
We're back, Raws are out: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/316112896950049151

Aww poo poo, the screen is cracked :(

pik_d fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 19, 2022

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for ONE to make a Dragon Quest/Legend of Zelda prophecy B-rank hero

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Translation out: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/HS2FlXe/1/1/

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
These foodstuffs look tasty. But I don't really feel like those would be my first associations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That shot of the Level 4 confrontation was goddamn beautiful.

"How did these robots that attack humans sneak in here?" :lol:

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Dude metal knight is going to lose control of all of his robots in the next arc, isn't he?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Donkringel posted:

Dude metal knight is going to lose control of all of his robots in the next arc, isn't he?

I'm sure that's what he'll say happened...

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Donkringel posted:

I wouldn't worry about it, clearly they're prone to just kinda exploding.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
If anyone's curious, this is more or less beat for beat what the webcomic chapter was, with the main difference being Saitama asking about Monako here.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Donkringel posted:

I have no idea, but I am sure the final stakes of The Metal Knight vs Organization arc will have to be world ending at the very minimum.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

skaianDestiny posted:

If anyone's curious, this is more or less beat for beat what the webcomic chapter was, with the main difference being Saitama asking about Monako here.

Yeah were back to webcomic as storyboard.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I can't believe these robots were designed to kick they own asses

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

skaianDestiny posted:

I'm hoping she was adopted by Flashy Flash.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Eggplant Squire posted:

This would be the best outcome, Flashy Flash is a good hero,

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah were back to webcomic as storyboard.

Murata actually mentioned on Twitter that he got a new storyboard from ONE, so looks like we'll be getting some original chapters to account for some changes from the webcomic.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Is the manga set to overtake the webcomic pretty soon if it stays faithful to that?

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Eggplant Squire posted:

Is the manga set to overtake the webcomic pretty soon if it stays faithful to that?

Even if it was a strait adaptation of the webcomic from here on out, there would still be, like, 45 chapters to do to fully catch up.

But I fully expect the manga to stretch that out to be at least twice as long. There was a story beat that we didn't get to in the Monster Association arc that I'm guessing will be brought up shortly.

And from what we saw in Chapter 170, I am sorta thinking we might get a new arc of Garou training against the S class.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

Probably in about a year or two at this rate depending on how off the rails we go

So id guess 3 years

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Eggplant Squire posted:

He's Flashy Flash. She functions as a flashlight. Think of the hijinx!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Shugojin posted:

He's Flashy Flash. She functions as a flashlight. Think of the hijinx!

I legit want to know how Monaco became a monster.