Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

from the people who brought you the six-shooter mouse death trap

Oh hey nice some cheese I'll justOOUUGHH

your dog needs to go on a diet. also lol shaggar

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

PokeJoe posted:

im not on rate my professor but many people have also compared experiences with me to be similar to that of a chili pepper

BURNING SENSATIONS

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

if i could pay to change the little grenade beside my name i would make it a 🌶

whoever said yospos is all the guys from the "let me help you out, king" meme. spot on

just ask an admin, I think zdr gave me mine

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

zdr gave a bunch away as donation rewards years ago but it was supposedly a real pain in the rear end to make them work and astral is too busy to spend time on stuff like that these days.

mystes
May 31, 2006

President Beep posted:

yeah weird al had sex with me too
how do we know you aren't madonna though?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Midjack posted:

zdr gave a bunch away as donation rewards years ago but it was supposedly a real pain in the rear end to make them work and astral is too busy to spend time on stuff like that these days.

it would be really funny to change it to the blue check though

Romulan Hippie
Aug 23, 2005
that was a fat kid

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732?lang=en

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lady liberty :eyepop:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

little corner kelly: yearning to breathe free! 🥲

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

haveblue posted:

it would be really funny to change it to the blue check though

:yeshaha:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

infernal machines posted:

yeah, we know

unix is a masturbatory os, its primary use case is making more unix

Also running Jurassic Park. I know this.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

from the people who brought you the six-shooter mouse death trap

Oh hey nice some cheese I'll justOOUUGHH

lmao just fling that mouse out the window

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat

when u gently caress

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

excuse me that is clams not oysters

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

not to mention all the handsome programmer hunks here in the 'pos

this is why i'm not allowed to program things anymore. its a mess none of these universal remotes work

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

haveblue posted:

excuse me that is clams not oysters

oysters are just ugly clams

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Apparently if you're concerned about animal welfare but still want to eat meat, oysters are the way to go. It's not clear whether their nervous system is even capable of detecting that they're being eaten

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sagebrush posted:

Apparently if you're concerned about animal welfare but still want to eat meat, oysters are the way to go. It's not clear whether their nervous system is even capable of detecting that they're being eaten

i read a paper last week that said bumblebees have feelings and play games to alleviate boredom. while cool it kinda freaked me out lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Beeftweeter posted:

i read a paper last week that said bumblebees have feelings and play games to alleviate boredom. while cool it kinda freaked me out lol

there was a viral video a few years ago where a woman saved a bumblebee that was near death and it basically became her pet

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what if the Hawaiian myth is right and the animals could talk before the flood and then god shut them up for whinging while being on the ark??? :tinfoil:

:tinfoil: maybe that’s why Adam and Eve didn’t freak out about the talking snake :tinfoil:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
this just in: intelligence is a spectrum and most of the things you eat have feelings and rich inner lives

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

infernal machines posted:

this just in: intelligence is a spectrum and most of the things you eat have feelings and rich inner lives

who the gently caress eats bees lmao

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiXg6H_FycI

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Beeftweeter posted:

It's sooo cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eUGj21c22w

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Beeftweeter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efy-M8TAPEY

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Beeftweeter posted:

the cantonese?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao i didn't see this before but yes it is

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

my chihuahua is hilariously afraid of bees

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the best thing about having a back garden is all the bees coming to chill

this looks like those prompt generated AI images

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it's ok to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Clams have feeling too

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

what if the Hawaiian myth is right and the animals could talk before the flood and then god shut them up for whinging while being on the ark??? :tinfoil:

:tinfoil: maybe that’s why Adam and Eve didn’t freak out about the talking snake :tinfoil:

iirc my favorite Hawaiian mythology is that after a certain amount of time the universe is swept away and a new one takes it's place, and every time this happens, everything is different. But when the last universe was about to be swept away, the most clever beings figured a way out to escape into the strange new universe that was coming. That's why Octopus are so weird- they are the only survivors.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

iirc my favorite Hawaiian mythology is that after a certain amount of time the universe is swept away and a new one takes it's place, and every time this happens, everything is different. But when the last universe was about to be swept away, the most clever beings figured a way out to escape into the strange new universe that was coming. That's why Octopus are so weird- they are the only survivors.

that fuckin rules

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I swear to god I worked with a guy that looked like the bottom right before he lost weight lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He must have been eating a lot of bees if they made him that fat