Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Given how tall Barron is already, do you reckon his hands are bigger than his "dad"s yet?

How much do you think that enrages old spray tan poo pants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
You know, we mock Trump mightily for this, but this is nothing new. If we'd somehow had today's communications back in the 30's, everyone would be dunking on Mussolini building statues of himself and his giant bald head all over Italy.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Finally a picture of the infamous Marshall Law chuds cannot shut up about?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Frank Frank posted:

This is my favorite one because you can clearly see where someone just cut divots in his sides with photoshop in an effort to make him look less fat:

This photo is also 10 years old

If they wanted a more recent shot it would be something like this

in conclusion

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

this image looks to me like if that metal ring isn't strengthened the entire suit will break containment as the donald will immediately expand...

holy poo poo.

krassenstein was reinstated?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1603642894224543744?s=61&t=590F9-6KNZIOdOUwsiE96A

It wouldn’t be NFTs if it didn’t involve plagiarizing an artist’s work

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Regalingualius posted:

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1603642894224543744?s=61&t=590F9-6KNZIOdOUwsiE96A

It wouldn’t be NFTs if it didn’t involve plagiarizing an artist’s work

Haha, yeah I was sort of wondering when someone would get around to detective where all the images were stolen -and obviously 100% they were stolen- from.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I hope pmurt gets so mad about everyone mocking him that he snorts up all his adderall, and sneezes so hard it blows his depends off, and commences to invert the entire length of his intestines, sending them blowing out his fat rear end. While it piles up on the floor - much like boat anchor line in reverse - the smell becomes overwhelming and Eric runs out of the room flailing his arms like Kermit the frog, vomits on Malania who spins around in the grand tradition of cartoon shopping ladies trying not to drop their packages. She spins into the room and slips on Dernald’s intestine pile which takes flight towards the open doorway as Elon comes in through it catching the poo-tube pile directly in his mouth.

Dark Brandon leans back in his chair, in the middle of his 4/5ths scale White House Oval Office set (located at Tyler Perry’s home) and says, “That Trump is a real aristocrat!”

Edit: I imagine this with some terrible yakkity sax cover / remix

otter fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Dec 16, 2022

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Can we just Photoshop Joe Biden onto all these stupid NFT's and call them JoePEG's?

You can have as many as you can right-click and save.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

dr_rat posted:

Haha, yeah I was sort of wondering when someone would get around to detective where all the images were stolen -and obviously 100% they were stolen- from.

Gizmodo found some more:
Trump’s Badly Photoshopped NFTs Appear to Use Photos From Small Clothing Brands
https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-nft-trading-cards-1849900531

So, copyright takedowns or lawsuits coming? lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

They even tried to iron out some of the creases in his trousers, but made others worse.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Stoatbringer posted:

Gizmodo found some more:
Trump’s Badly Photoshopped NFTs Appear to Use Photos From Small Clothing Brands
https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-nft-trading-cards-1849900531

So, copyright takedowns or lawsuits coming? lol

From the tone of this article I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if Trump got scammed into endorsing a product for which he’ll see zero proceeds.

quote:

“These Digital Trading Cards are not political and have nothing to do with any political campaign. NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”

Things get even stranger when looking at the company that’s running the auction. The company, NFT INT LLC, lists its address to a kitschy strip mall in Utah that contains a few shops and restaurants, a dry cleaners, as well as a UPS store. As Gizmodo has previously reported, companies affiliated with attempts to buy Trump’s favored social media platform Truth Social have had similar arrangements by being based out of a UPS Store mailbox.

… or he’s faked previous attempts to buy truth social? Or it’s just common to run this sort of grift out of a UPS Store?

loving weird, makes no sense.

Edit: or maybe he just wants to hide money like Alex Jones

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

BrigadierSensible posted:

Given how tall Barron is already, do you reckon his hands are bigger than his "dad"s yet?

How much do you think that enrages old spray tan poo pants?

I hear Barron will never stop growing. He will out-tall us all

We will cower in his shadow and massive vape clouds

necroid
May 14, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

They even tried to iron out some of the creases in his trousers, but made others worse.

lol now that you mention it did they tweak the creases around his dick specifically to make it look like he has a big dong?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

This is my favorite one because you can clearly see where someone just cut divots in his sides with photoshop in an effort to make him look less fat:

I like that the golf ball basically has speed lines instead of sand around it, it's too large, even if approaching the camera, AND just happens to have the Trump logo on it facing perfectly to both show it and give an indication that it's moving quickly. What a coincidence.

GREAT SHOT, SIR

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

this image looks to me like if that metal ring isn't strengthened the entire suit will break containment as the donald will immediately expand...

holy poo poo.

krassenstein was reinstated?

new Madame Tussauds' Biden lookin cool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

necroid posted:

lol now that you mention it did they tweak the creases around his dick specifically to make it look like he has a big dong?

No of you look you can see the top of a golf umbrella handle facing the other way at the top.

They just photoshopped it to LOOK like a convenient golf umbrella was his huge dong

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

ahhh... a quaint old picture of Trump when he could lift his arms higher than McCain

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Cornwind Evil posted:

You know, we mock Trump mightily for this, but this is nothing new. If we'd somehow had today's communications back in the 30's, everyone would be dunking on Mussolini building statues of himself and his giant bald head all over Italy.

Thank god we have internet this time around, so we can have some LOLs before the deathsquad arrives to our door.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Actually here in the golf picture look in the lower left of the sand splash.

Metal 'tent poles' and what looks like two feet.
Now look in the upper right of the splash. There a blue rubber.... Something... Made to look like an old school summer sun hat.

It's an old promotional pic from his county club saying'I'm too powerful for the caddie I'm paying for, so I blew em outta the water. :smug:

I spent years as a caddie and working way up on a pro shop. That is EXACTLY how these rich dumb chicks see themselves. However it means they're just reselling decades promotion art that he probably just handed out to his old members already.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Actually here in the golf picture look in the lower left of the sand splash.

Metal 'tent poles' and what looks like two feet.
Now look in the upper right of the splash. There a blue rubber.... Something... Made to look like an old school summer sun hat.

It's an old promotional pic from his county club saying'I'm too powerful for the caddie I'm paying for, so I blew em outta the water. :smug:
https://imgur.com/gallery/IDDcmtr

I spent years as a caddie and working way up on a pro shop. That is EXACTLY how these rich dumb chicks see themselves. However it means they're just reselling decades promotion art that he probably just handed out to his old members already.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Stoatbringer posted:

lol they made it look like he has a huge cock

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol the nfts sold out

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lol the nfts sold out

Successful money-laundering then.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol the nfts sold out

MBS probably had some money he needed to move around

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Okay, but seriously: who convinced Trump to head into NFT poo poo? I know Melania did a stint with it but he probably haven’t talked to her since 2020, let alone listening to her. Was it Jr.? Was it Kushner?

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Lol the nfts sold out

It's an integral part of the scam. You use fronts/co-conspirators to buy them yourself to inflate their value, then sell them to marks for said inflated value.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

StoryTime posted:

It's an integral part of the scam. You use fronts/co-conspirators to buy them yourself to inflate their value, then sell them to marks for said inflated value.

:hmmyes:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm pretty sure the scam is that he's using the NFTs to simply launder money. A pump and dump would be too much work and require waiting for the payoff.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lol the nfts sold out

Now i Will never get my Bikini Trump NFT Christmas wish :smithicide:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Small print of the 'win a dinner with Trump' has you having to pay for everything else yourself. The travel, the hotel rooms at Maralago, everything.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Lol the nfts sold out

That's a lot of potential Secretary of the Interior candidates

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

happyhippy posted:

Small print of the 'win a dinner with Trump' has you having to pay for everything else yourself. The travel, the hotel rooms at Maralago, everything.

President Business

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
There's no way the actually made 45'000 of the cards, or 2250, or how ever many thousands of individual cards they said they made, right?

Like even if most of them are just clothes switches and what not, that still feels like far too much effort for something like this which at every point just screams lowest effort possible. Also the few cards they showed don't actually seem to be similar possed like how you want to do to simple clothes swap.

Like there's definitely some scam going on here, but hard to tell which one. Simple laundering seems the most likely.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

There's a one of a kind animated one on sale for $6k.

And lol at the animation.

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x24a11e702cd90f034ea44faf1e180c0c654ac5d9/1518

Theres about 14000 owners

https://opensea.io/collection/trump-digital-trading-cards

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Dec 16, 2022

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It's better, look at the auction, it's obvious bots bidding up "le pepe"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol

kazil posted:

MAGA The Gathering

Pokedon

Doo-pee-oh

kazil posted:

Blue Eyes White Nationalist

butt dickus posted:

please note the black potus card is not available in this set

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

I play POTUS of Greed
lol
lol

how can I handle all these lols

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol that elon musk knows he should be assassinated and is taking steps to imperceptibly hinder anyone who would want to do so

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Were there any funny stories about Elon's private plane usage?

Like that Kardassian who took a private plane trip for what would have been a 30 minute drive. Are there any stupid stories of elon flying from one city to another just so he could eat at his favourite burger joint etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Now i Will never get my Bikini Trump NFT Christmas wish :smithicide: