Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Imagine seeing an open job position with requirements from the current CEO that say: you must be dumb as gently caress to want this job

Yo wazzup

sniperooni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

love ya mooch

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Did anyone mention that Elon has been laying off the people who signed his loyalty pledge?

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/elon-musk-twitter-engineer-layoffs-17666943.php

quote:

A key division of Elon Musk’s Twitter has reportedly been gutted, just weeks after the San Francisco tech company’s staff was already slashed (and days before Christmas).

Engineers in Twitter’s infrastructure division were laid off via an emailed notice Friday evening. The extent of the layoffs remains unclear, as do the severance benefits of affected workers. The news of the layoffs was first reported by The Information.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*fires infrastructure team*

"I will lead the servers team"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Holy poo poo if anything has the potential for assassination attempt, it's this. Not a guy reposting public data about some rich far-right techbro racist's private jet.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 21, 2022

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Data Graham posted:

*fires infrastructure team*

"I will lead the servers team"

:sickos:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Elon probably thinks the servers team is the cafeteria staff

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

The Postman posted:

Elon probably doesn't think

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

just one floating in the air

We need :interesting: in the style of :mediocre: and :wow:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

love ya mooch

I love how both Michael Avenatti and The Mooch were things at the same time, and the guy you'd think would have gone to prison out the two of them turned out to be a pretty decent guy, and the guy you thought was the decent one is now in the slammer :v:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/FinancialTimes/status/1604435828540833792?s=20&t=EqTSe4B9fkFrnkIwUnAstw

Bad news for Neurolink

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Hazo posted:

Holy poo poo if anything has the potential for assassination attempt, it's this. Not a guy reposting public data about some rich far-right techbro racist's private jet.

I mean Im sure the russians know where zelinsky is at all times

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pretty sure it saves the money to just murder monkeys directly in the jungle

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Preoptopus posted:

for example in Bakhmut, handing out medals this morning while their artillery fell all around him

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Haven’t you heard? They’ve moved on to people

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Preoptopus posted:

I actually meant insane far-right US terrorists who've been brainwashed by Fox News into loving Russia and hating sending aid to Ukraine

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hazo posted:

They'd fly transponder-off if that was a legitimate risk. This just shows he has, in fact, actually gone to Washington which is a statement in its own right.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

ah, as expected the recent stupidity is kindof disappointing. Kindof a deflating feeling. I wanna see musk under pressure and have more out of control meltdowns

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Viscous Soda posted:

Who is this guy? Most of the other people who Elon Mush tapped to release "The Twitter Files" were recognizable in a "Oh yeah, that right wing moron" or "I remember them, they caught brainworms" way, but I don't recall anything about this sycophant.

He made his name back in 2020 pushing stories about black-on-black crime.

edit: wanna bet this guy makes a TWITTER FILES appearance

No Pants fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 21, 2022

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ringo Star Get posted:

Musk tried to have someone killed and that’s what’s fueling his insane bender of making poor decisions.

What are the odds he tried to have Grimes' stalker killed to win her back?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

The Postman posted:

Elon probably thinks the servers team is the cafeteria staff

I will lead the female servers team.

Can I get an espresso martini please?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

What are the odds he tried to have Grimes' stalker killed to win her back?

Or a convenient way to get rid of the guy he hired to follow her

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

RIP Grimes, you were the realest.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hazo posted:

I actually meant insane far-right US terrorists who've been brainwashed by Fox News into loving Russia and hating sending aid to Ukraine

I'd be more worried about any Russian spy/thugs working for putin. While the Russian spy agencies may be a shell of their former USSR days, they still have been able to carry out quite a few high profile assassinations outside Russia. But pretty sure the entire time he in the US he'll have a poo poo ton of security around him and hell just be staying in and visiting places like the whitehouse that can be made very secure.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Our servers team will practice super hardcore racking

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

No Pants posted:

He made his name back in 2020 pushing stories about black-on-black crime.

edit: wanna bet this guy makes a TWITTER FILES appearance

Tracey is too desperate so he won't get it until files #30 at least

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

dr_rat posted:

I'd be more worried about any Russian spy/thugs working for putin. While the Russian spy agencies may be a shell of their former USSR days, they still have been able to carry out quite a few high profile assassinations outside Russia. But pretty sure the entire time he in the US he'll have a poo poo ton of security around him and hell just be staying in and visiting places like the whitehouse that can be made very secure.

Zalenski might right now be ironically the safest man alive. No one wants to light that tinderbox.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They'd fly transponder-off if that was a legitimate risk. This just shows he has, in fact, actually gone to Washington which is a statement in its own right.

Point is, according to his own rules Melon should ban this account

He won't though, because he's almost certainly a Russian and Saudi asset

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
This is me. I'm this guy. I'm a financial smartie.

https://twitter.com/bcmoore1/status/1605250263090360321

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

PITY BONER posted:

Sorry for your loss

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

PITY BONER posted:

drat dude, how does it feel to lose 50 grand in a few hours?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Ah well something something go woke go broke

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

After a lot of thought i bought 10000 copies of the 40th anniversary edition of Breakfast in America on the discontinued Sanyo Flipshart micro-tape format (700% of my savings). Next up is to find a Sanyo Flipshart “Flopshit Traveller” flipshit player and to sign up for twitter. Naysayers are literally threatening to divorce me.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

PITY BONER posted:

Wait, is he saying he purchased 10000 shares or $10000 in shares or something else?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
It’s like a dumb version of Willy Wonka. Elon will select his Charlie, but instead of getting in a glass elevator and crashing through the roof of Twitter Inc., they’ll get in a Tesla and crash through the wall of Twitter Inc. There will be many casualties.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I feel like if you're advertising for a CEO to replace you, calling them a fool for wanting to be CEO is a great first step.

But then, the poll was always there for self-validation rather than an actual poll. Just LOL that he got voted off the island though.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

wilderthanmild posted:

Wait, is he saying he purchased 10000 shares or $10000 in shares or something else?

I think the first meaning that idiot has over $3,000,000 in savings

Fake edit - had

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I feel like if you're advertising for a CEO to replace you, calling them a fool for wanting to be CEO is a great first step.

But then, the poll was always there for self-validation rather than an actual poll. Just LOL that he got voted off the island though.

Imagine how pissed Elon would be if someone comes in and actually fixes things.

Not that I think he'd actually let them, but still.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
The good news for Tesla investors is that if their investment loses 8% in value each day it will never reach zero. Even better: the amount it loses will decrease every singe day, putting Tesla on a solid trajectory towards future growth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

wilderthanmild posted:

10000 shares.