Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

LuckyCat posted:

lol how did you approach him on this. Oh hey bud good to see you, here's some fresh socks- ill take the ones you got and contain them in this ziploc bag. wanna play some smash bros?

He knew, everyone around him knew once he took his shoes off. We were also in our late 20’s and tended to hang out after work. There was no malice when I bagged his stuff and he made off like a bandit with free socks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my first big boy job out of college happened and my cat pissed in my nice leather shoes

im sorry this happened to you OP

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If you had too many children, you'd starve and thrash them too. The little shits.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
This thread reminds me of the Bob's Burgers where Bob says he doesn't wash and Gene asks, "but do you season?"

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Funky See Funky Do posted:

An the original: There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth without any bread; And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

Keep old timey children's rhymes horrible.

:yeah:

Except if the old-timey rhyme is actually some kinda old-timey dog whistle. "The old lady represents the jews because jews are shoemakers, and the kids are the white people, and broth means blood." Some of them old rhymes are probably about that.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
it's about how the old lady is busting her rear end to rent this shoe and her kids are whining there's no bread, but good damnit I worked for this broth you cretins, enjoy it and go to bed, I don't want any sass about us not being able to afford bread

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Treat 'em mean and keep 'em lean. That's how you raise new shoe-dwellers.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

OP you're house smells like feet, because it literally has athlete's foot now. You have to scrub every corner to be sure it's not contaminated with the foot fungus, that's probably still spreading as I write this. Don't let your house be broken down and consumed by human foot fungus.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ringworm sucks but I've successfully used monostat to treat it in guinea pigs good luck OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My feet smell like your house!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're not gonna chicken or the egg this buddy

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:siren:HOLY gently caress ITS HAPPENING AGAIN:siren:

I can’t believe this poo poo

Details to follow after Christmas dinner wraps

:suicide:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Do you still suspect it’s the brother-in-law? Is he present tonight? Is it the same roster of guests?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:siren:HOLY gently caress ITS HAPPENING AGAIN:siren:

I can’t believe this poo poo

Details to follow after Christmas dinner wraps

:suicide:

lol you poor bastard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Start smelling them toes up close and the shoes will go back on soon enough

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Those who live in a smelly house shouldn't have feet

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this is why I don’t let people or their clothing into my house

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This wouldn't happen if op had an inflatable foot sauna

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Go get some Lysol spray and kill that poo poo or you'll catch the stank.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I got athletes foot showering at Mike's
Athletes foot at Mike's
(x many)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Yes, I did just watch The Glass Onion last night, so if you could all read this in Benoit Blanc’s voice I’d appreciate it.

Okay so I had some friends and family over for Christmas dinner tonight. We’re all at the table, and about halfway through the meal my nose starts to twinge.

The smell has returned. The smelly foot smell.

On CHRISTMAS.

Almost the same crowd from the first time this happened, so my suspects remained the same.

My manchild brother-in-law remained the chief suspect. But I couldn’t prove anything yet. So the offender remained nameless. Nameless, but not clueless.

This time, the culprit was careless.

The lengths they had gone through to conceal their stench and blend in the first time, fell flat this evening. Perhaps they were lulled into a false sense of security when originally no one screamed at the top of their lungs, “WHO GOT THE STANK FEET!?”

But this night their carelessness—their HUBRIS got the better of them and revealed everything to me. It was so simple. The pieces were there the whole time. It merely took a genius mind of deduction to assemble them.

There was only one person who took off their shoes tonight. And it wasn’t my brother-in-law. It was his boyfriend. Let’s call him Paul.

This time, I said something to my wife after everyone left. She said she actually couldn’t smell anything, which blew my mind. But then she said it totally makes sense though, because she apparently always thought Paul had BO and smelled.

I actually never thought Paul smelled before the foot thing. But my wife said that her brother has actually mentioned to her that Paul’s hygiene was less than stellar.

So, mystery solved I guess.

Now I somehow have to convince Paul that “no shoes in the house please” isn’t a house rule anymore and he can keep his shoes on, without letting him know it’s because he has smelly feet.

Hope Santa got everyone else everything they wanted this year.

Bloodfart McCoy fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 26, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4SmyqO5DUU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sorry you have to give him a new pair of shoes and bag up the old ones every time he comes over now.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
Watch out, OP, the one time something like this happened to me my cat started peeing on the spot where the offender sat and never really stopped until she died.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

Watch out, OP, the one time something like this happened to me my cat started peeing on the spot where the offender sat and never really stopped until she died.

That's hilarious. Did it help?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

kntfkr posted:

That's hilarious. Did it help?

Not sure, what you mean, the peeing smelled worse than the sweaty guy smell but her dying definitely put an end to the peeing.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

Is this for real? More details please :magical:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Smelling so bad you kill a cat smdh

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

this is hosed up and I hope you find help

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How attached is your BIL to this “Paul”?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I didn’t feel like picking up mud later, so when our guests got here I asked them to kick off their shoes when the came in.

Wait, so normally you'd just let people track their disgusting shoes around the place?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How attached is your BIL to this “Paul”?

foot stank fetish, it's hopeless

really classless make your family participate in your fetishes at Christmas, but enough about my sister

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Wait, so normally you'd just let people track their disgusting shoes around the place?

If you let people track their disgusting shoes around the place, well, you just might be American

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Now I somehow have to convince Paul that “no shoes in the house please” isn’t a house rule anymore and he can keep his shoes on, without letting him know it’s because he has smelly feet.

Hope Santa got everyone else everything they wanted this year.

Next christmas, stuff a stocking with his name on it full of these:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you let people track their disgusting shoes around the place, well, you just might be American

lol i was mightily confused at the thread premise due to this at first poisting. americans walking around their house w shoes on. laying in bed with shoes on too??? what a beautoiful culture

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol i was mightily confused at the thread premise due to this at first poisting. americans walking around their house w shoes on. laying in bed with shoes on too??? what a beautoiful culture

smelly shoes on the couch

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/theaaronschmit/status/1607420126403657730?s=61&t=JElmafs_FTUh_RuhrP7GvQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

May as well wish for them to break up. Same likelihood of success.

Changing your mind about your no-shoes-inside policy because of one person. SMH.