Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

The way that Illu reacts to binus asking for VT claims pings me very hard.

I can see the scumminess in Rhymes and would be willing to vote there but tbqh they're not top of my list.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I literally have never seen a second of Office Space soo.

##Vote: OA

Leaping in to defend a supposedly obvious joke comment from another player for easy town cred.

This is Plastic's last post - hasn't posted since giving the really weird responses about the film reference thing. It reads to me like lying low after a misplay.

Scum reads: plastic, wol, Illu, RWC, Maerlyn, in that order.

##vote PlasticAutomaton

I'm going back to sleep now but given how screwed my sleep schedule is I'm just going to set a deadline alarm to wake up and see if I need to change my vote avoid a no-kill or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sandwolf posted:

*clears throat*

I believe you have my stapler :)

Rhymes With Clue posted:

It wasn't that thoughtful. But you said something about a stapler, indicating that you are Milton, who wants to burn the place down if he's moved again (I have seen that movie too many times*). Are you Milton?

:thunk:

I mean, that post raised an eyebrow from me, but I don't think Sandwolf would just imply he's the arsonist right during the arsonist discussion if he really was the arsonist.

Arsonist.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

wologar posted:

PIV, obviously.

Sexual harassment has been reported to HR

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

wologar posted:

:thunk:

I mean, that post raised an eyebrow from me, but I don't think Sandwolf would just imply he's the arsonist right during the arsonist discussion if he really was the arsonist.

Arsonist.

This is not a post about scum roles that uninformed town makes - this goes beyond a film reference now and just an assertion about scum roles.

Wologar has overtaken plastic on my scum reads after this post. No way this is a town post.

##vote wologar

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Green Wing posted:

This is not a post about scum roles that uninformed town makes - this goes beyond a film reference now and just an assertion about scum roles.

Wologar has overtaken plastic on my scum reads after this post. No way this is a town post.

##vote wologar

Hmmm? Why would you think an arsonist is a scum role? Why not 3p?

Do you know it's a scum role?

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

wologar posted:

Hmmm? Why would you think an arsonist is a scum role? Why not 3p?

Do you know it's a scum role?

Because it's by definition a scum role like poisoner?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I could see Plastic being lurking scum again. Not really into an RWC lunch, I feel like the jokevote to real vote is usually done by town with how much attention it attracts.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Green Wing posted:

OK I just looked it up and this isn't true at all but I still think wologar's posts are stinky

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Green Wing posted:

Huh. I was all ready to come in here with a "haha, look at THIS" link to the mafia wiki, but it says that arsonist is a scum role, lol.

I think that the discussion in Mafness around a possible arsonist warped my brain.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao I almost wish that was a softclaim because the idea of softclaiming by utilizing the most common quote from the movie is a good laugh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
3p Milton arsonist

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The ironic thing is there probably IS a 3P Milton arsonist who is cackling to themselves about this.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Making stapler references and burning the whole building down references are something I'd expect from people who have watched the movie. Even if they aren't Milton. Especially if they aren't Milton.

You know, to fix the glitch.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (4): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar
wologar (2): Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Maerlyn, Green Wing
PlasticAutomaton (1): Mr. Humalong, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Green Wing, Green Wing
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Rhymes With Clue
b-minus1 (1): Illusionis
ObamaAkbar. (1): PlasticAutomaton
Illusionis (1): Mr. Humalong
Grandicap (1): Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics, Illusionis
Maerlyn (1): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton
Toalpaz (0): Illusionis, Illusionis
Cloacamazing! (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, Illusionis, Illusionis
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Green Wing (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 8 minutes.

Please be aware, we may need you to come in on Saturday. And also maybe Sunday. Unpaid. That'd be great, thanks.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

votefinder posted:

Please be aware, we may need you to come in on Saturday. And also maybe Sunday. Unpaid. That'd be great, thanks.

:catstare:

How do I vote votefinder?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
So, Cloaca. Who are you voting for?

Oh no! Seal's asleep!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Grandicap posted:

Making stapler references and burning the whole building down references are something I'd expect from people who have watched the movie. Even if they aren't Milton. Especially if they aren't Milton.

You know, to fix the glitch.

This is where I'm at with this. Could an actual, theoretical arsonist be hiding in the group of people that have made those jokes? Possibly. But it's really not worth going on a wild goose chase about day 1, I don't think. I'd rather hit someone for making scummy posts. Like Illu or RWC.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'm leaning Illus over RWC.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Let's make it a reality.

##vote Illus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Milton is a bounty hunter arsonist

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##vote RWC

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Mr. Humalong posted:

This is where I'm at with this. Could an actual, theoretical arsonist be hiding in the group of people that have made those jokes? Possibly. But it's really not worth going on a wild goose chase about day 1, I don't think. I'd rather hit someone for making scummy posts. Like Illu or RWC.

Grandicap posted:

I'm leaning Illus over RWC.

What's the case on Illu?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Illu is acting very suspiciously

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

wologar posted:

What's the case on Illu?

Bad posts that feel bad.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Going hard on the binus VT thing looks like scum trying to jump on a mistake rather than them thinking it actually looks scummy. Lurker callout d1. The clo vote was the same type of jump on a thing for a technically valid reason, but easy to hide behind one.

And bad feels.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I think I owe you one. Can't find my scoresheet though so could be wrong.

I don't know why you're getting so upset. It's not like I CAN vig you.

Okay. How about I MASON you instead?

'Cause once again it's another game where I AM NOT A MASON. I've never been a mason. I think it would be fun.

This the only sus RWC post I see. I don't have a problem with the rest of their stuff, but this one is very self conscious about the Sandvig and Sand's reaction to Sandvig.
Not voting here unless we hit deadline and need to not no execute.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm always impressed by Binus' ability to instantly discern my alignment.

Also hi everyone I might have spent the entire day playing Midnight Suns oops.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote rwc no lunch is bad

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Though at least I have a pretty solid core of reads for once. Let's start here.

##vote: RWC

Holy poo poo that entire VMK or whatever those initials were was a long derail designed to pad a post count while saying absolutely nothing.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Speaking of padding post count, I have raid night in less than 2 hours, so may as well make a few more notes. Binus is definitely town but for once I don't feel like the person voting him is scum.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bullet to my head: OA, Clo, Grandi as the other scums.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

One day I will actually participate on day 1, but nothing else but the OA thing really stepped out at me.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

I'm awake and could hammer if necessary but I don't think we're in serious danger of no lunch.

Speaking of:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote rwc no lunch is bad

If RWC flips Town this is an awful vote, there wasn't any serious danger of this and it reads like noticing the consensus was starting to drift away from RWC being scum and wanting to declare it and make it an inevitability (which it now is)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar, Toalpaz, AnonymousNarcotics, PlasticAutomaton
Illusionis (2): Mr. Humalong, Grandicap
PlasticAutomaton (1): Mr. Humalong, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Green Wing, Green Wing
wologar (1): Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Maerlyn, Green Wing, Toalpaz
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Rhymes With Clue
b-minus1 (1): Illusionis
Toalpaz (0): Illusionis, Illusionis
Cloacamazing! (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, Illusionis, Illusionis
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Green Wing (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar
ObamaAkbar. (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Grandicap (0): Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics, Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics
Maerlyn (0): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 7 minutes.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

2 hours left on D1, plenty of time to swing it somewhere else.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maer posting the votecount works too I guess.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maer, it feels like your new AV is laughing at me. I am not a fan.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yeah, Maer still scum. 3rd vote, with a bad gotcha on RWC, cherry picking a throwaway joke line and going all in on it. Not pushing for RWC but still there.

Would switch back to Maer in a heartbeat. Wasn't thinking about her until she posted the vote count with no content, not advocating for a RWC execution, just trying to provide something low key useful to hide behind.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

This still based on my "performative" post? Otherwise I feel like I'm just your favorite target no matter what my alignment is and it's getting a little old.

And this pings me too. Caring what I think about her, especially since last time I went after her she was scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Grandicap posted:

Maer, it feels like your new AV is laughing at me. I am not a fan.

Why would I laugh at you? I think lately you've had the upper hand if it's a competition (which it's not.....:angel:)