Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

Why would I laugh at you? I think lately you've had the upper hand if it's a competition (which it's not.....:angel:)

You aren't laughing at me, Snoopy is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Oh good god, I posted votefinder so I knew how much time was left and was looking at other posts.

Grandicap posted:

And this pings me too. Caring what I think about her, especially since last time I went after her she was scum.

The last time you "went after me" you were scum and helped get me voted out on D2. I don't remember the last game where you were town and I was scum...(last Opop Christmas?)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

Oh good god, I posted votefinder so I knew how much time was left and was looking at other posts.

The last time you "went after me" you were scum and helped get me voted out on D2. I don't remember the last game where you were town and I was scum...(last Opop Christmas?)

That's what I'm saying. I went after you in the Opop christmas game (I was scum), and I can't remember the time before that unless it was the previous Opop Christmas game. How is that a pattern? You tried to make it seem like I consistently go after you and you are being persecuted.

Maerlyn posted:

This still based on my "performative" post? Otherwise I feel like I'm just your favorite target no matter what my alignment is and it's getting a little old.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Let’s vote rhymes. There hasn’t been a shift to someone else which makes me think he’s scum.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Are there people here?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Rhymes claim is scummy as hell

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm always impressed by Binus' ability to instantly discern my alignment.

Also hi everyone I might have spent the entire day playing Midnight Suns oops.

I never said that I thought you were town

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandicap posted:

That's what I'm saying. I went after you in the Opop christmas game (I was scum), and I can't remember the time before that unless it was the previous Opop Christmas game. How is that a pattern? You tried to make it seem like I consistently go after you and you are being persecuted.

I might still be bitter from Opop game but it feels like you're just keeping me in the back of your mind as an option, you say I'm scummy for not pushing RWC but you said yourself you weren't thinking about me until I posted votefinder, and before that I think you just had this post:

Grandicap posted:

Yeah, don't like Illus's vote. Still feeling Maer though.

It feels inorganic? I've certainly been posting enough that it's not like I've disappeared/you haven't read my posts. I actually expected you to respond to my post earlier but you didn't even though you made other posts...were you just sitting on this until the right time or something?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Whoa I didn’t realize that rhymes was -1

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

b-minus1 posted:

Wait did Rhymes claim and I missed it?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Rhymes's what? All I said was I'm not a mason.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Respond with what?

Maerlyn posted:

This still based on my "performative" post? Otherwise I feel like I'm just your favorite target no matter what my alignment is and it's getting a little old.

It feels like a persecution complex in the second half. The first half with the question, yeah, mostly, but low level pings from a bunch of your posts. It feels off. And you hammering on it isn't changing my mind. It's making me want to dig in.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

I missed it too. Somebody tell me what my claim is.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Rhymes's what? All I said was I'm not a mason.

I too am not a mason.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

What the hell. ##vote b- for piling on me with no justification whatsoever and starting a whole trainwreck.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Rhymes With Clue posted:

What the hell. ##vote b- for piling on me with no justification whatsoever and starting a whole trainwreck.

You should probably claim at -1.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Rather than voting the voice of town players everywhere.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##vote mae

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

There's still enough time to vote mae out, don't give up folks

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhymes With Clue posted:

don't give up Rymes with Clue

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

Rather than voting the voice of town players everywhere.

Don't give up humalong!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

I too am not a mason.

don't give up grandicap!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

don't give up mae!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Whoa I didn’t realize that rhymes was -1

Don't give up B-!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##Vote toalpaz
##unvote
##Vote toalpaz
##unvote
##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##Vote toalpaz
##unvote##vote illusion

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

[quote="Toalpaz" post="528903336"]
##vote mae
[/quote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bit perplexed by RWC disappearing here. Not sure how to read it as anything other than scummy.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I think town RWC would have actually claimed?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

What do you mean by disappearing? He was just here?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Grandicap posted:

What do you mean by disappearing? He was just here?

That was twenty minutes ago!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (6): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar, Toalpaz, AnonymousNarcotics, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz
b-minus1 (2): Illusionis, Rhymes With Clue
Maerlyn (2): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Toalpaz, Grandicap
PlasticAutomaton (1): Mr. Humalong, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Green Wing, Green Wing
wologar (1): Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Maerlyn, Green Wing, Toalpaz
Illusionis (1): Mr. Humalong, Grandicap, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Grandicap
Toalpaz (0): Illusionis, Illusionis, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
Cloacamazing! (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, Illusionis, Illusionis
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Green Wing (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar
ObamaAkbar. (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Grandicap (0): Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics, Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 50 minutes.

Please be aware, we may need you to come in on Saturday. And also maybe Sunday. Unpaid. That'd be great, thanks.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

weird Sandwolf isn't voting tbh

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

Bit perplexed by RWC disappearing here. Not sure how to read it as anything other than scummy.

It's dinnertime here! Not everybody is in EST. I'm dipping in and out.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
With only minutes to spare, the one true mafia expert and super detective returns to the thread with hot takes and invaluable insights. You can rest easy now.

The scum is one or more of Mae, Plastic, OA, Sand

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

weird Sandwolf isn't voting tbh

He's embarrassed because the actual most famous quote from Office Space is "PC load letter? What does that mean? What the gently caress?"

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
##vote Mae

YEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAWWWWWW

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Maerlyn posted:

I think it shows, after a couple call outs you're tripping over yourself to seem like you're scumhunting but that post was really a bunch of fluff.

##vote RWC

Look at this overdone reasoning to vote RWC for his MFK

Also other variations of the game have long since been acceptable, what was the hullaballoo about VML

Mason
Cop
Vig

Vig
Mason
Lunch

Doc
Cop
Block

Whatever you want really, it's just an opinion game.

SO...

I'm shifting my eyes :goofy: at anyone who made a big deal about that, but the anarc no lunch vote and Mae's votes stinnnkkk

Plastic's too. Big yuck.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I didn't give a poo poo about FMK/MVL/MCV etc, the post was completely void of content which was my point.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Her posts are a joke vote on AN, office chitchat, then a couple people mention her absence and she posts this:

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I will use the FMK technique to sharpen my thinking.

Protect: illusionis, this is probably some kind of psychological carryover from last game i was in with him
Investigate: Maerlyn, who always looks towny to me when she's scum and scummy when she's town, and looks kinda scummy to me right now
Vig: Sandwolf, do I need a reason?

I have not yet seen anyone I'd rather vote over AN but it could happen.

I'm just trying to do the minimum here not to get fired or bitched at by my eight bosses!

She didn't even have a reason for voting AN, I think it was something about Mondays? Oh yeah a joke about Mondays.

Rhymes With Clue posted:

She's really not even trying to scumhunt.

Anarc's vote did stink though, I'll give you that...we're not in danger of no lunching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Maerlyn posted:

I didn't give a poo poo about FMK/MVL/MCV etc, the post was completely void of content which was my point.

What is content and what would have made RWCs MFK have actual substance to it?

I mean this adamant need for content on day 1, it strikes me as a bit odd especially when no one else is offering up anything of real "substance"

Who has offered real content here in your opinion?