Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I posted my antagonizing questions before your subsequent post, and well, the whole no one I want to vote other than AN is a little curious... let's have a look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
*Holds up hands semi-suggestively.*

What if?...

Maer and Anarc are both scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I think I made that up. For some reason I thought rhymes claimed lol

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Idle Amalgam posted:

With only minutes to spare, the one true mafia expert and super detective returns to the thread with hot takes and invaluable insights. You can rest easy now.

The scum is one or more of Mae, Plastic, OA, Sand

I think I mentioned OA too, would vote him.

Sand has seemed OK? Plastic too. Want to hear more from both.

Would vote Illu, AN and OA, in that order I think.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I would love to stop having these deadline meltdowns, maybe someday.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Let’s vote rhymes and go from there.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Maerlyn posted:

I think I mentioned OA too, would vote him.

Sand has seemed OK? Plastic too. Want to hear more from both.

Would vote Illu, AN and OA, in that order I think.

Edit: and RWC obviously.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Idle Amalgam posted:

*Holds up hands semi-suggestively.*

What if?...

Maer and Anarc are both scum.

Maer's recent deadline posting does look like her evil stepmother self. (I'll never forget.)

ANarc? Their Rhymes vote was bad, but it's also their last post so maybe it's no lunch bec- nah, still bad.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

b-minus1 posted:

I think I made that up. For some reason I thought rhymes claimed lol

lol

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

wologar posted:

Maer's recent deadline posting does look like her evil stepmother self. (I'll never forget.)

You can't forget, it's in my av now

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

You can't forget, it's in my av now

:argh:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Ummm 6 mins? What are we doing folks

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Don't give up!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

## vote RWC

Got distracted beat sabering. Vr is fun

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Someone hammer?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toal??

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar, Toalpaz, AnonymousNarcotics, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Grandicap
b-minus1 (2): Illusionis, Rhymes With Clue
Maerlyn (2): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Toalpaz, Grandicap, Idle Amalgam, Grandicap
wologar (1): Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Maerlyn, Green Wing, Toalpaz
Illusionis (1): Mr. Humalong, Grandicap, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Grandicap
PlasticAutomaton (0): Mr. Humalong, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Green Wing, Green Wing, Idle Amalgam
Toalpaz (0): Illusionis, Illusionis, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
Cloacamazing! (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, Illusionis, Illusionis
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Green Wing (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar
ObamaAkbar. (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Grandicap (0): Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics, Illusionis, AnonymousNarcotics

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 minute.

Please be aware, we may need you to come in on Saturday. And also maybe Sunday. Unpaid. That'd be great, thanks.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

-1!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
????

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar, Toalpaz, AnonymousNarcotics, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Grandicap
Maerlyn (2): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Toalpaz, Grandicap, Idle Amalgam, Grandicap
PlasticAutomaton (0): Mr. Humalong, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Green Wing, Green Wing, Idle Amalgam
Toalpaz (0): Illusionis, Illusionis, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
Cloacamazing! (0): wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, wologar, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, Illusionis, Illusionis

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Please be aware, we may need you to come in on Saturday. And also maybe Sunday. Unpaid. That'd be great, thanks.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##vote rwc

going to bed, back to da office tomorrow2

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

FFS

I'm glad I stressed out for this...

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

##vote rwc

I think we missed it.

I'll shut up now and wait for Cena.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Rhymes With Clue...couldn't you have made better posts?

Votecount for Day 1
With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 05th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

##vote rwc

After review, the vote was cast two minutes after the posted deadline. The resulting call is: No Good!

The end result is a NL. Night Phase will now begin. 18-24 Hours to submit Night Actions.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, wologar, Toalpaz, AnonymousNarcotics, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Grandicap, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Maerlyn (1): Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Toalpaz, Grandicap, Idle Amalgam, Grandicap, Toalpaz

Not Voting (3): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf, Toalpaz

SHIFT ENDED, WORK FROM HOME

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

After a busy workday, some troubling emails find their way to The Bobs. After much deliberation, the decide now is a good time to separate Mr.Humalong from his current position.

Mr.Humalong was FIRED during the night!

quote:

You're Bill Lumbergh. If you could just play as a VANILLA character this game, yeah, that'd be great.

You are TOWN aligned. You win the game when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

---------------------------------------------------------

It appears that someone has had enough of their actions being jammed, and took matters into their own hands. After work hours, Rhymes With Clue, the office printer was subjected to horrific acts of violence.

Rhymes With Clue was brought into an open field and SAVAGELY BEATEN TO DEATH during the night!

quote:

You are HP LaserJet Print 'N Fax 4X10C! You are a ROLE-BLOCKER. During the Night Phase, you may ##Roleblock another player in the game. If you successfully target them, any night actions they may try to perform that night will fail.

You are SCUM aligned. You win the game when SCUM either outnumbers the Town players or takes complete control over the outcome of the vote.

Day Two begins now!

AnonymousNarcotics has been issued a lurker warning.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jan 7, 2023

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, Cloacamazing!, Grandicap, Green Wing, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, Maerlyn, ObamaAkbar., PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, wologar

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 09th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 21 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Maerlyn posted:

...we're not in danger of no lunching.

:allears:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I accept y'alls apologies for calling my post bad for saying we shouldn't no lunch. Also this is an office and I am legally required to have a 30 minute lunch break.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Toal was pretty actively trying to get the vote off rwc. I don't think she'd be that blatant about defending a scum bud (esp after just being scum with her where she bussed me constantly)

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Well, going to admit I was wrong with my hot takes yesterday. I'll be more present this game day.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I don't think I've seen people be actively present/posting before deadline and still allowing a no lunch. Toal's screwed around with deadline before, it just so happened that this time the person was scum?

Also the writing for RWC was pretty much on the wall except for the people arguing to switch at the last minute, so I think Grandi, Toal and IA look most suspicious there. ##vote Toal

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

IA was literally around right before deadline and allowed the no lunch ##vote IA.

Sandwolf also didn’t vote the entire day and is on my radar too

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I also wouldn’t put it past toal to performatively time their vote to be 2 minutes past deadline

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Morning. I can barely believe that the vote failed, when I turned in it looked like it was a done deal. I would've just hammered but it was two hours to deadline, people were about, it was -1 and 2am. I'm pretty mad about it!

But I think this has backfired for scum due to what I assume is a vig shot.

Agree with the previous posts that it seems likely scum were among those who let this happen.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Toal was pretty actively trying to get the vote off rwc. I don't think she'd be that blatant about defending a scum bud (esp after just being scum with her where she bussed me constantly)

Strong disagree, sometimes things are scummy because the person doing it is scum. I think especially on day 1 scum can get away with plays like this as town have so little to go on, people can just be completely wrong.

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I also wouldn’t put it past toal to performatively time their vote to be 2 minutes past deadline

This is absolutely how I read what happened. I refuse to believe somebody who has played mafia before would accidentally just disappear and then reappear to vote *after* the deadline. I'm sure Toalpaz will turn up to say this was accidental, I don't believe her at all.

I've been certain about this vote since the end of D1, and rwc's flip has solidified that.

##vote Toalpaz

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'll re-read in the morning I am exhausted, but at first glance, Grandi and Toal were both actively trying to sabotage that lunch of RWC and they should both go.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yeah grandi is definitely on my list too for sure.

IA, toal and grandi top scum reads

Mae and binus I’m mildly confident are town now. Both pushed as alternatives to RWC.

Illusionis and sandwolf are slightly suspicious in my eyes. Gotta reread them

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’ve also cooled on plastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yeah, the stuff with Toal, Grandi and IA was super suspicious. Grandi at least switched at the last moment, but Toal came in with the hammer right after end of day, and IA was actively posting until 20 minutes before the no-lunch and that better have been one really good burrito.