Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##unvote for now but I’m pretty suspicious of IA’s story tbh. Cloaca’s points are completely valid, why would IA shoot RWC and not one of the players he believed was scum D1? His excuse for leaving the game and not securing the lunch is he didn’t believed that RWC was scum. Seemingly simply because the D1 lunch is usually town? Seems like a cop out to me.

Also why wouldn’t he claim straight away if it was really a 1-shot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

ObamaAkbar. posted:

##unvote for now but I’m pretty suspicious of IA’s story tbh. Cloaca’s points are completely valid, why would IA shoot RWC and not one of the players he believed was scum D1? His excuse for leaving the game and not securing the lunch is he didn’t believed that RWC was scum. Seemingly simply because the D1 lunch is usually town? Seems like a cop out to me.

To gauge reactions. I play the way I play.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I believe that IA killed Rhymes.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Maybe IA is a 3p/sk

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

ObamaAkbar. posted:

This is where I'm at too. It doesn't make sense to not vote RWC, see Toal playing around at deadline and use the vig on RWC (thinking that D1 lunches are usually town). Why not shoot me?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I believe that IA killed Rhymes.

I believe it too but I don't know that it came from a pro town mindset.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Maybe IA is a 3p/sk

Possible, but that makes that claim real rough. If there is another night with 2 kills, look there, but until then, it doesn't make sense.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Frankly it's not worth speculating on if he's 3P or not at this point. If there's another second kill then we can end IA, but for now he hit scum and we have some very obvious scum candidates to look at. Cloaca, Grandi, and Toal.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Frankly it's not worth speculating on if he's 3P or not at this point. If there's another second kill then we can end IA, but for now he hit scum and we have some very obvious scum candidates to look at. Cloaca, Grandi, and Toal.

Agreed

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Why Cloaca?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why Cloaca again? Not that I have a super town read on her arm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lol hi Maer

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yes I agree that's why I haven't moved my vote off Grandi

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

lol hi Maer

hahaha hi friend :wave:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I see this day ending in my execution and I don't really have the energy to fight it.

Please look at AN tomorrow, and don't let Toalp fly under the radar forever.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sandwolf posted:

Why Cloaca again? Not that I have a super town read on her arm

No votes at all D1, leading the aggressive charge on IA even after his Vig claim, and those long case posts seem fake.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I like clo's longform. There was good analysis in there.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Grandicap posted:

Possible, but that makes that claim real rough. If there is another night with 2 kills, look there, but until then, it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, that part's what makes me worry I might be wrong about IA. Lying about the kill being a oneshot means that if there's two kills next night, IA is dead. The Toal doctor claim is more difficult to prove and she's not exactly doing much to disprove the notion of it being fake, her posts today have been nothing at all for the most part.

Let's go for it: ##vote Toal

I'll switch to Grandi to avoid a no lunch before going to sleep if this doesn't take off.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalp is not a good execution for the day, unless you have night action evidence that she is lying.
She probably isn't even a good execution target for tomorrow.
It is just something to keep in the back of your head, the longer she survives, the less likely she is what she says she is.
But it isn't worth the risk of blowing up the claimed doc d2.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

I think Cloaca is town and engaged, I'm liking that. I still think Toal and wologar are scum.

No counter means no voting for IA today.

I guess I'd vote Grandi if I must? I'm sort of null-reading there. Not voting yesterday was bad but the posting right now isn't screaming scum at me.

I want to be right about my read on Toalpaz in a second game but can begrudgingly admit that I'd feel lovely if trying to confirm this read killed a doctor. So ##unvote I'll think about who else is scum after work.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wologar was on rhymes early and continued to push him without backing off. I don’t think he’s scum

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
##vote cloaca

I don't think they are town.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

Wologar was on rhymes early and continued to push him without backing off. I don’t think he’s scum

Who was pushing wolo?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Green Wing posted:

I think Cloaca is town and engaged, I'm liking that. I still think Toal and wologar are scum.
:words:

Or was it just this?

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

Eh I'd consider 4th vote to be *just* about in the bus zone and I get a bad vibe from their posting today (we had a bit of a tiff that gave me a weird vibe earlier today that I keep thinking about) that means I'm more inclined to suspect that.

I started to try to do the impossible thing - getting a read on binus, but I do need to do as I said and stop looking at forums at work, something something office space joke

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

alright we’ve nailed 2 scum. Just need to find the other one. I’m assuming there’s a 3. 3 scum, 1 3p and 12 townies?

Genuine q, how have we nailed two scum

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm actually feeling better about Grandi's posting today. I'm still ok with his lunch but not feeling as sure about it.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

I'm actually feeling better about Grandi's posting today. I'm still ok with his lunch but not feeling as sure about it.

Yo ho ho, It Is A Hedge Post. A very obvious hedge post! I will never not see "I'm still on with voting for this person but I'm starting to thing their posts are fine", or similar, as anything other than a whopping great scum team.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Green Wing posted:

Genuine q, how have we nailed two scum

He thinks I am caught scum.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I don't feel like voting Grandi is the right move/he doesn't feel scummy, voting a claimed doc feels like a mistake so that rules out Toal for now.

I'll have to reread wolo, I know I was suspicious of him D1 but he's sounded better today?

Binus has made a couple strange calls but leaning town...I want him to explain what he sees as scummy in Clo and GW because he's got a good intuition, problem is he just throws out names with no reasoning (I know it's binus, just frustrating sometimes).

I'm growing more suspicious of Nemesis Plastic, he kind of feels like he's skirting the edges and also I don't understand what he sees as scummy with Clo.

This is pretty terrible AN.

My top picks are IA, would vote AN too. I'm gonna do some rereading over lunch.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

No votes at all D1, leading the aggressive charge on IA even after his Vig claim, and those long case posts seem fake.

Oh he answered. Yeah I really need to reread, I was pretty busy this weekend.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Maerlyn posted:

I don't feel like voting Grandi is the right move/he doesn't feel scummy, voting a claimed doc feels like a mistake so that rules out Toal for now.

I'll have to reread wolo, I know I was suspicious of him D1 but he's sounded better today?

Binus has made a couple strange calls but leaning town...I want him to explain what he sees as scummy in Clo and GW because he's got a good intuition, problem is he just throws out names with no reasoning (I know it's binus, just frustrating sometimes).

I'm growing more suspicious of Nemesis Plastic, he kind of feels like he's skirting the edges and also I don't understand what he sees as scummy with Clo.

This is pretty terrible AN.

My top picks are IA, would vote AN too. I'm gonna do some rereading over lunch.

Why am I your top pick? Do you think I'm lying about digging RWC? Do you think I'm scum who did it for credit?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Weird that the uncountered person who vigged scum is your top pick?

Are you scum who is worried I might have been x-shot and not one shot?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Very weird indeed.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I mean who here thinks I used the vig in a way that is not town oriented that's really what I want to know, and please explain briefly why it isn't, I don't have time to read a thesis on the nature of being scum.

I voted Mae end of day because felt right.
Disappeared because doing things, living life, being old.
Saw the no lunch result
Weighed why that might be and shot RWC

What was the scum motivation there or even 3p motivation, hell. Well, 3p I could see, but I'm not 3p, I'm town.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I don't know what digging RWC means?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Vig

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Thanks, Grandi. Auto-correct, amirite?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Oh duh, of course (vig not dig)

Maerlyn posted:

This is where I'm at too. It doesn't make sense to not vote RWC, see Toal playing around at deadline and use the vig on RWC (thinking that D1 lunches are usually town). Why not shoot me?

I believe it too but I don't know that it came from a pro town mindset.

This is why I'm still leaning voting you IA. I'm just having trouble thinking it is something a town vig would do. I shouldn't say you're my TOP pick because I am thinking about voting AN instead, but they frequently post badly so I'm mulling that over. I can't remember a game AN was scum in.

Idle Amalgam posted:

I mean who here thinks I used the vig in a way that is not town oriented that's really what I want to know, and please explain briefly why it isn't, I don't have time to read a thesis on the nature of being scum.

I voted Mae end of day because felt right.
Disappeared because doing things, living life, being old.
Saw the no lunch result
Weighed why that might be and shot RWC

What was the scum motivation there or even 3p motivation, hell. Well, 3p I could see, but I'm not 3p, I'm town.

I guess I answered your question here already in that quote above, but you didn't know RWC was scum and you didn't have a scum read on her D1, it was a happy accident that it was scum that you shot. 3P feels more likely than just really lucky town but it's not impossible.

I caught Plastic as SK in one of the last Cena games and I don't want to let that thread drop knowing (at the end of the game) that I was right if I'm right...I think that's the biggest reason why I don't want to drop it, but I don't think the votes are there.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Actually what if I do this

##vote Illusionis

(I don't know why people say that, I wanted to try it out but the Illusionis vote is real...dropped some bad posts/vote and has disappeared. Will post more at lunch).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

ngl Nemesis all your posting is doing is making me want to vote you. Why are we still wasting time on "is IA 3P?"