Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Do I think scum grandi would tear this town apart, yeah,

But I'd vote an

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Who cares if he is 3p. Either he has to never kill again, or he will get executed the second there is another multi kill.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

Do I think scum grandi would tear this town apart, yeah,

But I'd vote an

What do you mean?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

##Vote: Maerlyn

This just feels disingenous at this point.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay. Scrundicap/ScuAN, and Scuastic

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

What do you mean?

I'm saying I will vote AN eod if I have to to ensure a lunch

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Anyone wasting our time on IA at this point does not have town motivations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mae's posting around rwc is likely not bussing

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

I'm saying I will vote AN eod if I have to to ensure a lunch

I meant what did you mean scum grandi would tear the town apart.

I got the second half.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Do you think a scum Maer would not have an intense interest in whoever killed he scumbuddy?
It could be faked, but I don't believe it is. This is TownMaer.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Maybe IA is a 3p/sk

I'm actually feeling better about Grandi's posting today. I'm still ok with his lunch but not feeling as sure about it.

:birdthunk:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

PlasticAutomaton posted:

ngl Nemesis all your posting is doing is making me want to vote you. Why are we still wasting time on "is IA 3P?"

A little birdie named merk once said all 3P must die because they don't share town's win conditions. IA might be town, but his words/voting behavior don't match (if he had shot town would we still be having this conversation?). How is my questioning IA's motives and day 1 etc a waste of time?

I had already said I would move on because no one really sees it in the same light but why are you going to somewhat absurd lengths to defend IA? IA asked a question, I answered it.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

I don't know what digging RWC means?

:goofy:

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Anyone wasting our time on IA at this point does not have town motivations.

I see Plastic's point, tbh.

I still think Maer is likely town, but I don't think Plastic is scum for sussing her.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Obama and Illusionis have barely been around D2.

The ones I see as scummiest right now are Toal, ANarc and GW.

Toal has been discussed to death. She's holding onto that doctor claim for dear life.

ANarc has been making weird posts both days and laying low.

I may just be tunneling/omgussing GW, but her reactions to me only ping me more.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think I’d go for Illusionis or ANarc if not Toal.

##vote ANarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Maerlyn posted:

I can't remember a game AN was scum in.

I was scum (with Toal!) in OA's space game like 5 minutes ago

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
But yeah my meta is that I'm basically always seen as scummy. I actually said in scumchat in the last game that the fact someone said I sounded towny was proof I was scum :v:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

You know rereading grandi I’m not really feeling it. He was wrong about RWC D1 but other than that his posting is fine

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote AN

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I was scum (with Toal!) in OA's space game like 5 minutes ago

Oh makes sense, I was unspoiled and also not following along, lol (too much other poo poo going on IRL)

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Reading AN’s post history they’ve essentially stuck to trying to lunching grandi and only appeared to jump on RWC after she started getting backlash. No other real attempts to scum hunt

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

You know rereading grandi I’m not really feeling it. He was wrong about RWC D1 but other than that his posting is fine

Blegh something about this post reads like “I was bussing Grandi but now I don’t have to”

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh I'm at -3 now out of nowhere. That's a pretty sus bandwagon switch. Should I claim?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Maerlyn posted:

Oh duh, of course (vig not dig)

This is why I'm still leaning voting you IA. I'm just having trouble thinking it is something a town vig would do. I shouldn't say you're my TOP pick because I am thinking about voting AN instead, but they frequently post badly so I'm mulling that over. I can't remember a game AN was scum in.

I guess I answered your question here already in that quote above, but you didn't know RWC was scum and you didn't have a scum read on her D1, it was a happy accident that it was scum that you shot. 3P feels more likely than just really lucky town but it's not impossible.

I caught Plastic as SK in one of the last Cena games and I don't want to let that thread drop knowing (at the end of the game) that I was right if I'm right...I think that's the biggest reason why I don't want to drop it, but I don't think the votes are there.

The flaw in your logic here is that it wasn't that I was strongly convinced RWC was town, I had RWC as neutral for alignment, but felt the push on them was more likely to be scum-oriented, and that the nature of the game favors a town flip on d1.

While it is lucky that RWC is scum, my reasons for actually vigging them should be apparent and clear:
1. No Lunch on them.
2. Why couldn't scum secure the vote if RWC was town and not scum.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Grandicap posted:

Who cares if he is 3p. Either he has to never kill again, or he will get executed the second there is another multi kill.

If there's another multi-kill, I like how everyone's default judgment here is to kill me without any other understanding of roles in this game. That's totally town.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

ObamaAkbar. posted:

And how am I different in this regard?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Idle Amalgam posted:

If there's another multi-kill, I like how everyone's default judgment here is to kill me without any other understanding of roles in this game. That's totally town.

Do you really think there would be two non-scum killing roles? Sounds like you're setting the groundwork for another multi-kill night.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

IA if you’re an SK and you kill all the scum I’ll personally argue to give you the win

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh I'm at -3 now out of nowhere. That's a pretty sus bandwagon switch. Should I claim?

I dunno, maybe? When’s deadline

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Deadline is basically 8hrs from this post. Yeah I suppose you should claim ANarc.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

wologar posted:

Do you really think there would be two non-scum killing roles? Sounds like you're setting the groundwork for another multi-kill night.

No, that's what cloaca and grandi sound like they're doing with the immediate. If there's another one, Kill IA without even having confirmation of alignment or taking into consideration that I killed scum.

In this hypothetical, say I did have another shot, and I also put another scum in the dirt. Would you still want to lunch me?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

IA if you’re an SK and you kill all the scum I’ll personally argue to give you the win

If I was SK, I wouldn't have claimed the kill. I'd have methodically picked off whoever I thought was scum and the highest post counts so I could get lurkers to bandwagon with me when it was too late for any other outcome.

I'm town.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m not voting IA today and I’m +1 to suspicion on anyone pushing 3P poo poo on D2 after the vig killed scum.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Idle Amalgam posted:

No, that's what cloaca and grandi sound like they're doing with the immediate. If there's another one, Kill IA without even having confirmation of alignment or taking into consideration that I killed scum.

In this hypothetical, say I did have another shot, and I also put another scum in the dirt. Would you still want to lunch me?

I mean,

Sandwolf posted:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

"Let him kill us all, he's earned it" is actually funny and I'm down but then that "greatest detective" stuff will never stop 😛.

Has town ever conceded in one fell swoop?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
The closest I've ever come to sk win was as John Glass in an Allen Wren game lol, but like seriously, not an sk this game.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Philip Glass*

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I still think Grandi looks the scummiest and wanna lunch him today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t know how I feel about so many people Slouching Towards Grandicap. Granted, I cannot always read Grandi, but the amount of folk going “idk Grandi I guess?” feels like a town elim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam posted:

Yes. If there is another multi kill night after you have claimed 1-shot vig, now essentially vanilla, I would absolutely advocate to execute you no questions asked. That isn't scummy that's you claiming SK via night action.