Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

mona's a great turbo today, sporkchan also looks sketchy as gently caress based on voting dynamics yesterday. exudes reactivity and opportunism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper is posting very well this game and i've felt a pretty strong mind-meld with him basically all game

not interested in voting today, but on the list for future. great play if scum

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

you think monathin is town?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’d vote SporkChan, I vaguely remember what y’all are voting Mona for, have they posted yet today? Or was that Moatillata?

I have a controversial opinion, bare with me: I think binus is town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Feel good about wind, shwinne, and salad too. MSRR I’m pretty sure is town but is 100% tunneling shwinne.

Other people I’m getting scumpinged by: IA, Hal, taste (to a lesser degree), Spork

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Taste is either vanilla town (because he’s disengaged) or he’s scum (because he’s disengaged but may engage once game reaches a certain size)

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sheesh, give a guy a chance to wake up to get into character, will you!? Now then...

Fine, yes, I admit it! I'm scum! A conspirator to murder! Did I want to be? No, not at all.

I am the archaeologist Dr. Kamila "Kayprez" Przmysłava. Thirty years ago I got away with murder of my unjust and cruel employer. Since then, I have made a name for myself with my discoveries. I have a loving husband who thinks the world of me. He's here in this very room - you may have seen me chatting with him?

I am a conspirator because it is that very secret a mysterious benefactor has threatened to reveal that secret - the secret of a 30 year old murder, to earn my compliance. This person is not one of my fellow conspirators they are the organizer. They do not share in our nightly communications. This organizer I believe to be the true mastermind behind this events - killing me will only ensure they get away with their manipulations.

I will not give the names of my fellow conspirators at this time, this is my flavor and mine alone, but none of them have flavor that suggests they are anything but hires or otherwise recruited from the outside for this job - the true mastermind is not among our ranks, and my flavor indicates my allegiance would change should they be found and brought to justice. Can I confirm it? No, but those of you who were present for The Election And The King knows Ecco's love for setups like this.

Turbo me if you still don't feel as if that's enough to stay your hand, but I speak the truth here.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the gently caress

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
well huh.

is this the voluntary alignment change i've been hearing so much about lately

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

confusing role, eliminate it, monathin is either scum or has a role so complicated that it will break my puny brain

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fun

are you mafia, was chao on your team

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Pinterest Mom posted:

fun

are you mafia, was chao on your team

My role is scum at present, chaos was part of our co-conspirators.

I do believe there are more scum out there than us at this point, but because of how N1 transpired I can't confirm that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Monathin posted:

Sheesh, give a guy a chance to wake up to get into character, will you!? Now then...

Fine, yes, I admit it! I'm scum! A conspirator to murder! Did I want to be? No, not at all.

I am the archaeologist Dr. Kamila "Kayprez" Przmysłava. Thirty years ago I got away with murder of my unjust and cruel employer. Since then, I have made a name for myself with my discoveries. I have a loving husband who thinks the world of me. He's here in this very room - you may have seen me chatting with him?

I am a conspirator because it is that very secret a mysterious benefactor has threatened to reveal that secret - the secret of a 30 year old murder, to earn my compliance. This person is not one of my fellow conspirators they are the organizer. They do not share in our nightly communications. This organizer I believe to be the true mastermind behind this events - killing me will only ensure they get away with their manipulations.

I will not give the names of my fellow conspirators at this time, this is my flavor and mine alone, but none of them have flavor that suggests they are anything but hires or otherwise recruited from the outside for this job - the true mastermind is not among our ranks, and my flavor indicates my allegiance would change should they be found and brought to justice. Can I confirm it? No, but those of you who were present for The Election And The King knows Ecco's love for setups like this.

Turbo me if you still don't feel as if that's enough to stay your hand, but I speak the truth here.
Lol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Monathin posted:

I do believe there are more scum out there than us at this point, but because of how N1 transpired I can't confirm that.

well chao flipped specifically "mafia"

you have a nk right

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

shwinnebego posted:

you think monathin is town?

Nope

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Pinterest Mom posted:

well chao flipped specifically "mafia"

you have a nk right

We have a NK, yes.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Can someone please translate wtf just happened for me?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Monathin posted:

There’s an extremely easy way you prove you guys are innocent. Claim all your coconspirators and then we know to look in the remainder (sans extreme town folk) and we’ll mop this up, aye?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Can someone please translate wtf just happened for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrqxmQr-uto

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.

Monathin posted:

I suppose I should introduce myself properly. I am Montperreau Przmysłava, personal attorney to our hosts. Me and my wife Kamila came here together. I was not aware of these goings-on until recently, however I had my suspicions for a while that something was going on behind the scenes considering our recent conversations.

(I'm in an unconfirmed masonry with Monathing, but they claim to be scum)

Sooo... How you guys want to play this?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sandwolf posted:

There’s an extremely easy way you prove you guys are innocent. Claim all your coconspirators and then we know to look in the remainder (sans extreme town folk) and we’ll mop this up, aye?

I would like to wait for my fellow conspirators to wake up and deliberate on this before anything comes out, if you don't mind.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

WindwardAway posted:

How did that happen

b-minus1 posted:

It just did

Monathin posted:

I think I see binus' reasoning here. Kind of feeling decent about Windward at this exact moment. The more scattershot posting actually makes me feel better because I feel like Windward was much more composed and logical (if posting just as much) as scum in both games I saw them as scum.

Meen similarly didn't ring as particularly false to me atm.

I think I'm sussing Toal but I always kind of suss Toal a little bit

don't like this. an attempt to paint binus as unmoored by reason ironically feels weird to me, best way I can explain it is schwinn definitely knows b gets suspicious of pocketing and is trying to cast some light shade on binus being a wildcard feels like getting in binus' good graces by being suspect of him
That mona post pinged me hard yesterday because I didn’t provide any reasoning lol. But just like his shwinn vote, I thought it was too scummy to be scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

I would like to wait for my fellow conspirators to wake up and deliberate on this before anything comes out, if you don't mind.

Thank you for confirming that beet and/or birb is scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh was anyone in a masonry with chao

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Monathin posted:

Tick tock Monathin.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

binus with respect you never provide any reasoning so that was an honest attempt to loving divine your intent like a seance

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Thank you for confirming that beet and/or birb is scum

lmao

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sandwolf posted:

Tick tock Monathin.

This requires out of thread communication! We're comparing notes! Don't rush me!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toal is another of your coconspirators, aye Mona?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

So hey yeah, I haven't read up on today but I'm in full agreement with my bud Monathin that this is some baloney and I'd like qualified immunity as well. I'm only here because of saladscooper in flavor and he's only doing this because of Moritz, so ipso facto Moritz is the head crook you all want. ##vote Tired Moritz

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Also TM said he was masoned to Hal, so if the game's not over I'm more than happy to kill him for ya'll as team brute.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Also TM said he was masoned to Hal, so if the game's not over I'm more than happy to kill him for ya'll as team brute.

where

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Can I just say that this is all several levels above me?

FTR I have town leans on Sandwolf and IA and I am at this point buying into AN's miller claim.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Also TM said he was masoned to Hal, so if the game's not over after TM goes down I'm more than happy to kill him for y'all as team brute.

Fixing because goddammit typed too fast

salad has a one-way message receipt ability, TM told him today

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

So hey yeah, I haven't read up on today but I'm in full agreement with my bud Monathin that this is some baloney and I'd like qualified immunity as well. I'm only here because of saladscooper in flavor and he's only doing this because of Moritz, so ipso facto Moritz is the head crook you all want. ##vote Tired Moritz

Oh, all right. I'm the friendly neighborhood head butler to the Junia family (breadcrumbed in my first post, as it turns out), and a member of this mafia team. Our boss is, in fact, Moritz.

##unvote
##Tired Moritz

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

In the messages only TM can send to me. I'm in something of a one-way masonry with TM - at night, he can send a message to me, but I can't send one back. He disclosed his masonry with his husband, Hal, in the message I received from him this morning.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Monathin posted:

Sticj a fork in it were done

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
:holymoley:

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

Toalpaz posted:

Is this a scum slip because you think windward is dead

Wtf does that even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that's a lot of masonries