Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

nothin' sounds quite like an 8 0 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

haveblue posted:

beeftweeter makes money selling their photos right? give it to them. it's better than generic yospos logo for sure

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

that’s the problem with robots today. incredibly unrealistic, or nonexistent buttcheeks

if your robot can’t rip a wet fart I don’t want to look at it

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

:crackping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R9Smm9WgQs

no idea why the synthesizer jacket made me think of this specifically but there it is

that was a good cd

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Years ago, Frankenmuth, MI used to be home to a Carling brewery, and my wife and I toured it one Saturday morning right when the tour times opened up (like 8:30am). There was no one else there for the tour. We were met by a young guy from the on-site marketing department who did, in fact, take the two of us on the tour (which I thought was pretty interesting). They gave us each two tokens for beers at the end, and my wife, who is not a huge beer fan gave me hers.

The tour ended up in what the guide called the Ratskeller which was a really amazing old bar in the basement of the brewery (from probably back when the place made fairly decent beer). The "beers" were draft in 10oz plastic cups, standard Carling Black Label stuff, and I proceeded to work on downing the 4 I had tokens for. In the meantime, the marketing guy proceeded to launch into a huge dissertation about how bad his job was, and we just sat there and drank and listened. Since I had finished my four, and he wasn't done talking, he continued to pour 10oz drafts for me. I think he was happy he had a couple of people that would listen to him.

After about 4 additional beers, we mentioned to him that we were meeting friends, and had to leave. I checked my watch when we got outside, and we'd been there an hour an a half, and it was only 10am. Up until that time, I had never been that toasted that early in the morning. It was a wonderful landmark moment.

these stories we are
sharing really warm my heart

going thru the jack daniels distillery was pretty good. not for drinking reasons, it’s a dry county (tenessee you idiot) but the vibe of the tour kinda sounds like that, it felt like you knew the dude who worked there and he was showing you around the back. it was a real excellent tour. and also free

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

that’s the problem with robots today. incredibly unrealistic, or nonexistent buttcheeks

if your robot can’t rip a wet fart I don’t want to look at it

Hank hillbot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Yep, pretty generic, unpretentious lager thats great on a hot day. I'd argue more flavor than pabst or highlife or something like that, but its been long enough since I had one this past summer that I couldnt really articulate how or why.

i could not tell the different between a lager and an ale or whatever by drinking them but. i mean they taste different but i wouldn’t know which is which

I do enjoy asahi lately though. idk what that is

been drinking singha beer here in thailand. it’s better than chang imo but I don’t love either. but gently caress when it’s hot it doesn’t matter just get that poo poo down my throat

I can tell you though that if I won the lottery.. I would drink beer every second of every day

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

gently caress me it’s a good thing this is already sold out

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

gently caress me it’s a good thing this is already sold out

it appears to have been $1500

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

infernal machines posted:

it appears to have been $1500

yospos bithc

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

google says it was $808 which is still a solid $600 or $650 over what i'd be ok paying

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just order 1000 from alibaba.com

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Achmed Jones posted:

google says it was $808 which is still a solid $600 or $650 over what i'd be ok paying

sorry, $1150 CAD, which is probably around the conversion form USD

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure a few cans of paint is cheaper than a grand of canadian peso

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goatser

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

“safe” for children

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

back in my day you had to get your dick pics done as a woodcut

Yeah you sent it off to the wood-cutter and then you got it back, with some prints, maybe two years later if the loving T&T goobers didn't lose them. Then you'd have to go to the barber to have it sewn back on.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

infernal machines posted:

sorry, $1150 CAD, which is probably around the conversion form USD

it told me it was $808 in freedombucks

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

echinopsis posted:

“safe” for children

poorly cropped out Obvious Plant logo :effort:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

PIZZA.BAT posted:

it told me it was $808 in freedombucks

everything may cost 30% more, but at least we're not americans

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wizard Wednesday

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

the jeans wizard

jizard

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

laserghost posted:

the jeans wizard

jizard

king gizzard and the jizard wizard

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

laserghost posted:

the jeans wizard

jizard

turning lead into jorts

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

From their yelp page

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Video Nasty posted:

Wizard Wednesday

Denim Alchemy

Turning gold into Lee momjeans

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Video Nasty posted:

Wizard Wednesday

a counterfeit jeans ring operating out of my magic hole!

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

We read this book as a class when I was in grade 3? The book came out in 94 so I think that works out.

Anyways I don't remember much about it but I always remember the name.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I had all those Bruce Coville books. My Teacher Is An Alien is a genre classic

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

RoastBeef posted:

From their yelp page

looll

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

I had all those Bruce Coville books. My Teacher Is An Alien is a genre classic

oh wow same but i didn't know it until now

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

bruce coville was pretty dang great, but william sleater brought the real poo poo

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Halp

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Achmed Jones posted:

bruce coville was pretty dang great, but william sleater brought the real poo poo

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I always used to joke when I was a datacenter janitor, that I could guarantee two things about my wiring: 1) It would work, 2) It would cause cooling issues

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

Wizard Wednesday
goddammit not again!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Feb 15, 2023

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.

post hole digger posted:

lagunitas NA is awful tho.
I like their Hop Splash stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Germany and Belgium are the best beers which is why Germany invaded them to try and stamp out the competition