Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

took a bit of inspiration for my latest tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The gods are in their heavens, and on my leg

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

MizuZero posted:

took a bit of inspiration for my latest tattoo

That's rad as hell.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
For a moment, there was hope.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm totally okay with resettlement programs for some reason.

Mustard Iceman
Apr 8, 2015

Weak against ketchup

Lungs are for love!

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Just started my second playthrough, which I'm doing 6/6/6/6 style because I can't stop thinking about this game since finishing it a month ago and I'd like some closure. Already did some serious detective poo poo with the passed-out guy at the Whirling (after picking his pockets), intimidated Garte into only charging me 70 real, remembered that I'm a feminist, and got a huge amount of dialogue out of Lena I hadn't seen before. What a game.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pierson posted:

I don't suppose there is a list of day-1-findable healing items by any chance? I finally did it; lost track of my health vs healing and now The Chair is killing my rear end dead.

Hammered in the rear end by a Sleazy Union Boss's Unbelievably Uncomfortable Chair While I Have a Panic Attack about my Lost Gun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Fister Roboto posted:

Hammered in the rear end by a Sleazy Union Boss's Unbelievably Uncomfortable Chair While I Have a Panic Attack about my Lost Gun

Is that the latest Chuck Tingle, or the latest thing played on Speedfreaks FM

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
If The Pigs shot someone with your gun before you find her (like that dead guy at the pier), do you think Kim would flip on you and turn you in?

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

The gun was unloaded so it's a bit of a moot point but since Kim doesn't really care about your crimes unless you murder a kid he probably would find a way to excuse it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
He might bring it up at the end of the game, but he needs you to finish the case.

You know I don't really want to be the one to say this but I feel like I did most of the work here.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Kim was your emotional support detective

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

lmao, was about to that exact joke but I guess I failed my reaction speed check

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Randallteal posted:

If The Pigs shot someone with your gun before you find her (like that dead guy at the pier), do you think Kim would flip on you and turn you in?

he's a cop so no

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

prayer group posted:

Just started my second playthrough, which I'm doing 6/6/6/6 style because I can't stop thinking about this game since finishing it a month ago and I'd like some closure. Already did some serious detective poo poo with the passed-out guy at the Whirling (after picking his pockets), intimidated Garte into only charging me 70 real, remembered that I'm a feminist, and got a huge amount of dialogue out of Lena I hadn't seen before. What a game.

Is there a mod that allows you to max your stats? I've been considering doing a run like this just to see some of the content I missed on my first two run throughs.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Is there a mod that allows you to max your stats? I've been considering doing a run like this just to see some of the content I missed on my first two run throughs.

The save files are all JSON and you can just edit them

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Just follow the instructions here, it's very easy.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Randallteal posted:

He'll probably rationalise it on the basis that there's plenty of other guns lying around and it's more the pawn shop owner's fault for selling the gun to an obviously mentally unstable person. You also had diminished responsibility due to being drunk and afterwards you were trying to make things right in trying to reclaim the weapon.

Fangz fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 17, 2023

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

prayer group posted:

Just follow the instructions here, it's very easy.

But only do it after failing the super-early name Conceptualization check so you can play as your One True Name

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Imo Kim would include it in the report but might bury it towards the bottom if he liked you.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Imo Kim would include it in the report but might bury it towards the bottom if he liked you.

Yeah, that is what he says he will do when you show him your stolen boots. He would absolutely treat your other crimes similarly.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
This is why Kim is not good people.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Stealing the boots is a victimless crime though.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The victim is decency.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i played elden ring for the first time recently and it's deeply upsetting to me how much mohg sounds like the ancient reptile brain

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

the victim is the kitchen you clean them in

wonder what would've happened if you were able to use those boots to turn up the borscht, heh.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Cleaning the boots resulted in me being trapped in the kitchen with no ability to advance time. Isn't that punishment enough for the victimless crime of looking hella rad?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Wittgen posted:

Cleaning the boots resulted in me being trapped in the kitchen with no ability to advance time. Isn't that punishment enough for the victimless crime of looking hella rad?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This is a joke, but it's also a pretty accurate summarization of what really happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRdm5_fknk

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

This is a joke, but it's also a pretty accurate summarization of what really happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRdm5_fknk

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Unrealistic. Kim would never say anything that implies that your car is bigger then his.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
What is going to happen to SA. When we can say anything.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Lmao

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1627184921671532550

They Harry'd our Bill!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Playing the game through with my wife, she successfully shot down the body and left Kim hanging on the aces high.

Anyone know a good divorce attorney?

Cpt_Obvious fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 22, 2023

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
These men of wö I tell you what

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Bros before wös.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Playing the game through with my wife, she successfully shot down the body and left Kim hanging on the aces high.

Divorce hell, that's ground for justifiable homicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

W-why did she do that? Is it... is it racism?