Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
Gnu Man Group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao i think it was esr's personal musings again

the cathedral and the gas chamber

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Beeftweeter posted:

Gnu Man Group

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

the cathedral and the gas chamber

no

the cathedral and the bizarre

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I thought you worked for a good collective or something, wtf??

yeah so i got fired at the same time they fired the second founder, both of us were just super burnt out from tech working tbh

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hbag posted:

i mean necco wafers are... wafers
you put other things on them. they are a vessel. you make loving smores with them

laughing out loud at this absurd idea

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

laughing out loud at this absurd idea

its such a vile concept

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

candy is for children

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

put a chocolate chip and a hot mini marshmallow between two necco wafers and you'll surely have a memorable camping trip

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

"wow my dad is a loving idiot"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PokeJoe posted:

put a chocolate chip and a hot mini marshmallow between two necco wafers and you'll surely have a memorable camping trip

i think id rather just dip a stick of chalk into a chocolate fountain

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

cooking in the microwave at 7am because im based and loudtoast pilled

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

zoomers: that is SO based

millenials: all your based belong to us! :laugh:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

how do i make that into a computoon

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
far too coherent for computoon

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

alexandriao posted:

yeah so i got fired at the same time they fired the second founder, both of us were just super burnt out from tech working tbh

that’s pretty shite given half the mouth service of most of those places is… accounting for that kind of thing, at least over here

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cls I can’t fuckin sleep and it’s driving me insane

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that’s pretty shite given half the mouth service of most of those places is… accounting for that kind of thing, at least over here

yep lmaooo its like half the branding statement

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you should not trust nonprofits more than for profits in the same way that you should not trust religious peeps more than nonreligious peeps. its just lip service

you shouldnt trust em less but shouldnt trust em more. just use other stuff to judge peeps and orgs. judging peeps and groups of peeps is a red queens race and both of those factors are just tapped out on signal

bob dobbs is dead fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Feb 21, 2023

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ive been taking some time off, partly waiting for meds, partly because i feel that if u get fired from the "disability friendly" company, theres an even higher chance of being fired at the non disability friendly company lmao

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

bob dobbs is dead posted:

you should not trust nonprofits more than for profits in the same way that you should not trust religious peeps more than nonreligious peeps. its just lip service

you shouldnt trust em less but shouldnt trust em more. just use other stuff to judge peeps and orgs. judging peeps and groups of peeps is a red queens race and both of those factors are just tapped out on signal

i mean the boss had chronic fatigue and to be fair to the company, they did spend like literal months accommodating the cofounder's needed distance, so you would have THOUGHT-

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

alexandriao posted:

zoomers: that is SO based

millenials: all your based belong to us! :laugh:

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

cls I can’t fuckin sleep and it’s driving me insane

same. my stupid rear end was up until like 2:00.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

owned.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

i was up until 7am getting high smoking weed

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

yeah, I think I finally passed out at 3:15

the wind is blowing like crazy, so hopefully no trees come down on any lines.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
it's cold today, which is still like 10° warmer than usual

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

also kinda regretting teaching eggy to pee in the bathroom, now he keeps doing it for treats because he knows he's at the very least not gonna get in trouble

we stopped giving him reward treats but he's probably gonna keep doing it huh lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fucks sake when your brain throws you the worst intrusive thought and you feel terrible about it, why would your own thinkmeat do this to you out of nowhere?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

https://twitch.tv/unlimitedsteam

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

My favorite is when I spend 20 minutes obsessing about how I could have done something differently 30 years ago.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Beeftweeter posted:

also kinda regretting teaching eggy to pee in the bathroom, now he keeps doing it for treats because he knows he's at the very least not gonna get in trouble

we stopped giving him reward treats but he's probably gonna keep doing it huh lol

i pee in the bathroom instead of on the street and the only “treat” i get is not being charged with public indecency. man up, eggy

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

get him a little ramp and teach him to use the toilet

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

0. lmao

1. The voices have the same bitcrush vibe that old Atari arcade games like Paperboy and APB had

2. Some of the dialogue in the last version had a very 'Written by Neil Breen' thing going on.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m back at the office, this is bullshit

~but~

I only work two days this week :smug:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao skinner is cooking up "revolution" out the window now

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Achmed Jones posted:

get him a little ramp and teach him to use the toilet

lol hes too tiny. when he sits down hes about the size of a football

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

0. lmao

1. The voices have the same bitcrush vibe that old Atari arcade games like Paperboy and APB had

2. Some of the dialogue in the last version had a very 'Written by Neil Breen' thing going on.

the chalmers voice in particular keeps morphing into completely other people. every single time he pronounces "skinner" differently and with a different accent and i lose it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

alexandriao posted:

i was up until 7am getting high smoking weed

yw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?

The Fool posted:

My favorite is when I spend 20 minutes obsessing about how I could have done something differently 30 years ago.

love to vividly remember the time i said something ignorant to an adult when i was a third grader