Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Just let him post till he inevitably fucks up and says something incredibly psychotic

He has already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

surprised the mods are letting us have this thread I thoight to talk about this kinda thing you had to have admins in a sniper nest ready to take down posters the instant they step outta line

also plz close the thread when you drink your sleepytime tea we don't want to post unsupervised

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

He has already

Let him go further

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

its very simple. dustcat was an og trump thread poster.

How OG? Like boosted c5 wear the hat OG?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

How OG? Like boosted c5 wear the hat OG?

pretty sure yes

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

pretty sure yes

Well, kudos to that guy for managing to withstand the psychic onslaught of the Trump thread for 7 years before checking out I guess

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

KirbyKhan posted:

No update from summer CSPAM feedback thread, I don't think a single thing we asked for. But ah, well, nevertheless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQbS9lY3NBk

lol i forgot about this

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

nhd dont post here

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

did you guys know each post can only be reported one time

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

CODChimera posted:

yes

i've never reported a post before but this aint my first rodeo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CODChimera posted:

theres a report limit and if you hit you cant report anymore posts for the day

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Let him go further

he’s 100% going to call al saqr the n word soon

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he’s 100% going to call al saqr the n word soon

he would never do that on account of his buddy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

The state of CSPAM is good. A few refugees have shown up and only a couple have been bad seeds, but that can be said for any population under forced relocation (genocide). That is hard to go through. Who can blame them. We need to help them feel welcome. Except maybe the war criminal who thinks non-white people are not people.

it is neat watching some people realize that cspam isn't some perfidious tankie boogeyman that gets to live rent-free in their heads 24/7 :3:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Xaris posted:

it is neat watching some people realize that cspam isn't some perfidious tankie boogeyman that gets to live rent-free in their heads 24/7 :3:

yeah, it's hard to stay committed when you come into a thread expecting to brutally own a bunch of caricatures you made up, and instead just find a bunch of nerds talking about history. all the real psychos that live down to their expectations got purged last year anyways.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cspam seems to be doing super well honestly

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Don't post here

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

NeatHeteroDude posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025595 here you can post in this one

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
cspam is not doing well though. it's very sick

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

liking the guys who are like yeah i get all my news from gbs

lol

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
I'm told to take it to C-SPAM. They have four threads on the main page with a "Marxism" label. Like 50% of the posters have a Bernie Sanders AV. I had multiple of their ilk PM me over the years to say I need the guillotine because I own too much property.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Nature is healing

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Xaris posted:

Hand to god, goons in Discords and PMs and in-game chats agree with me, and say they'd speak up but they're afraid of being dog-piled. Leftists here have an outsized chilling effect for sure.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the forums are fun again.... just my 2 cents.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wheeee posted:

Hand to god, goons in Discords and PMs and in-game chats agree with me, and say they'd speak up but they're afraid of being dog-piled. Leftists here have an outsized chilling effect for sure.

same

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

BrotherJayne posted:

Don't post here

sure will be fun banning you, as an admin. can't wait to see you off and set our longstanding grudge to rest.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ait asked you nicely not to post here

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it's very rude to blatantly disrespect the wishes of other postes, especially when you have the relative immunity of a blue star. it makes people feel like you consider yourself above the basic social agreements of the community and that you are not to be trusted.

people would respond better to your attempts at socializing if you did not do that sort of thing

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

The Trump thread is where I live

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
if youre in a discord talking about this forum you should be insta permad imo

That Little Demon posted:

Bro be loving honest for once Jesus Christ! It’s not like you are gonna have mods or admins come in here and give a different view and not just tow the line you all agreed to in the mod forums (it’s not like we don’t have 2-3 people leaking these convos in discords btw) and somehow listen to your loving users for once about a thread that was widely enjoyed by people from many different forums.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
leaking the mod forum is always good

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

there shuld be an IK forum.... might make a SAD thread about it. lil' club we can all chat and enjoy...

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I think it's fun to talk about your offsite discords and all your forums friends on them who perfectly share your opinions and posting enemies

but to really elevate it you gotta project hard immediately after, like real hard, accuse everyone else of doing that

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
naw im not gonna make one of those threads.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Buffer posted:

I think it's fun to talk about your offsite discords and all your forums friends on them who perfectly share your opinions and posting enemies

but to really elevate it you gotta project hard immediately after, like real hard, accuse everyone else of doing that

D&D used to have one of those, complete with a channel for getting mad about CSPAM that became so toxic they had to shut it down. They were 100% positive every post from anyone who split time between forums was coordinated on the secret CSPAM discord they were convinced existed, and they constantly bayed for the blood of their posting enemies and lamented the weakness of the mods who refused to just enforce the rules and ban everyone they didnt like. Its always projection.

I joined during the troubles when it looked like SA might implode for good and basically forgot about it for months/years until I made the mistake of saying something one time and they threw me out as an infiltrator, which I'm sure reinforced some world views.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

wow sounds like the people in that supposedly beloved thread are normal people and not obsessive weirdos checking multiple discords for sick own opportunities

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hubbert posted:

I'm told to take it to C-SPAM. They have four threads on the main page with a "Marxism" label. Like 50% of the posters have a Bernie Sanders AV. I had multiple of their ilk PM me over the years to say I need the guillotine because I own too much property.

Bernie Sanders is a Marxist who wants to guillotine landlords

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

D&D used to have one of those, complete with a channel for getting mad about CSPAM that became so toxic they had to shut it down. They were 100% positive every post from anyone who split time between forums was coordinated on the secret CSPAM discord they were convinced existed, and they constantly bayed for the blood of their posting enemies and lamented the weakness of the mods who refused to just enforce the rules and ban everyone they didnt like. Its always projection.

they're right, and I coordinated this post on the secret CSPAM discord beforehand to make sure of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's pathetic.