Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pile Of Garbage posted:

shame on forums poster The_Franz for calling the UK "knife crime island" instead of the more accurate "terf crime island"

please, it's the pedof isles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

mediaphage posted:

didn't realize this was two pics at first and was way confused

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
that's cool as hell though

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

time for a wild night on the computer

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWM5ZNdWlqw

(imo that kid rules)

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

The_Franz posted:

they're real weird about electricity in the bathroom too, because apparently gfci/rcd is magic technology that hasn't reached knife crime island yet, which is why the lights have pull chains like the basement lights in your grandma's house, you can't plug in a full-power hair dryer or curling iron, and if you want to install a modern bidet, you have to drill a giant glory hole in the wall (because every plug looks like the kind you find on a dryer) and run the wire into the adjacent hallway or room

i guess they're worried that you might splash and short something as you rapidly flip your hands between the separate freezing cold and scalding hot taps on the bathroom sink

my bathroom light is not at all on a loving pull string lmao its a normal-rear end light switch
i will concede that our taps suck poo poo though i dont like not being able to feel my hands by the time im done washing them (more modern houses have "normal" taps though. mine is just old)

Shaggar posted:

At the same time they still require you to have 2 faucets in the bathroom because the cold is potable and the hot comes from a cistern in the attic filled with disease

we have not done the "cistern in the attic" thing for like 80+ years

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

https://twitter.com/momoka_rubber/status/1580159641514037251

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

also america has worse knife crime per capita than the UK

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

knives aint poo poo. you just have to learn the boss patterns and get good at parrying their attacks.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

hbag posted:

also america has worse knife crime per capita than the UK

:ssh: :murica:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Pile Of Garbage posted:

knives aint poo poo. you just have to learn the boss patterns and get good at parrying their attacks.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yeah but when you bring that up they always go to "at least we arent getting stabbed in the streets!!!" or some variation of "knife crime island" as if getting your brains blown out is any better

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

you've got to pair it with :blastu:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

hbag posted:

yeah but when you bring that up they always go to "at least we arent getting stabbed in the streets!!!" or some variation of "knife crime island" as if getting your brains blown out is any better

it's usually a lot faster at least

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag posted:

idk who they is but you should stop talking to them. or if you cant just tell em that guns shoot tiny knives. or send them that punisher comic bit where he has the gun that shoots knives and it goes thwoka thwoka thwoka

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

look out here come my posts
https://i.imgur.com/8HVUz3P.mp4

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

holy poo poo, i hope the people got out of that thing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Pile Of Garbage posted:

nah its still valid. all the terfs round here were imported from there.

would you say they got…

…terfed out

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

oh, is it vehicle time already?!
https://imgur.com/idiVfvo.mp4

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

can’t park there mate

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Piisssssssss

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

weird, i didnt think they'd released the cybertruck yet

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

is that smoke cgi?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

IUG posted:

is that smoke cgi?

new season of lost lookin weird

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

time to on log

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Ghost rider finally settled down and had kids and sold the bike

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Bruiser's new whip lookin' hot!

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Pile Of Garbage posted:

hey which one of ya'll made this win10 sickos wallpaper: https://pileofgarbage.net/misc/win10-sicko-bswine-8k.jpg? i know it was someone here in the 'POS, just looking to give credit where it's due.

it was me, my finest and only contribution to yospos

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

PokeJoe posted:

Piisssssssss

it's actually "bad rear end*

burning swine
May 26, 2004

aww yeah catchin' up on the ole image thread

did a US power outlet hurt you, hbag

did you burn down someone's house with a penny

tax:

from this tumblr

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gat drat i really wish i'd gotten to hong kong before it became basically the mainland.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

tf did that tree do to deserve this

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
don't talk to me or my daft son or my punk son ever again

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:getin:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

BARONS FOURIER TRANSFORM

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
slight bone bleed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

the internet makes you mupid