Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm gonna go read the discussion thread to see what drama you ladies and gents have been stirring up instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tremendous Taste posted:

n0-investigate statue
n1- use statue, vision
n2- investigate coin, it's jacked
n3- use ukelele, others jacked
n4- give uke f_v, give ring tnl, get items diq
n5- use urn
n6- force used urn

What vision did the statue give you? What happened when you used the ukulele?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

An active poster has it

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tremendous Taste posted:

my win condition is likelier to achieve if i get rid of all my items

Haha.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I was holding info but in the spirit of putting it all on the table i'll dump it all in case I'm lynched.

there's a ukelele still in my possession that ecco straight up refused to explain outside of "you feel good and everything will be ok"

i had a "vision" of merk n1 and something about blue light shimmering from his window

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

You didn't tell TNL what the ring did? You didn't say 'yeah, that's the ring I gave you, TNL; I don't know what it does?"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

You didn't tell TNL what the ring did? You didn't say 'yeah, that's the ring I gave you, TNL; I don't know what it does?"

I don't know what it does

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Taste is -2. Please end this day.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##unvote
##vote TT

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
He just claimed third party.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

a town thief speaking up would be nice seeing as i'm not the only one who was stolen from

unless you think scum is stealing from scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

He just claimed third party.

yeah

i can still win so w/e but i'd rather increase my chances before i die

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Not only third party but a third party whose win con is counter to all of his actions this game, like taking all the items on d2. He's just trolling to make you keep posting stuffs, just dumpster him.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Tremendous Taste posted:

yeah

i can still win so w/e but i'd rather increase my chances before i die

Cool. Done reading for the day.

Will wait to see your flip.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

counter in what way?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk doesn't actually think i'm scum, he's just pissy for meta reasons :laugh:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*waits for ras to explain his claim that the win condition I haven't claimed and he cannot know is counter to my actions*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##unvote

##vote: Taste

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
:redhammer:

See ya.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 7 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Taste (5): merk, wins, Rasc, fiery, Keane

Keane (0): wins, -wins
Rasc (0): merk, -merk
yuming (0): fiery, -fiery

:h: 8 alive 5 to execute
:d: Deadline was Wednesday at ~11PM EDT.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Very quicky in the day, Taste found himself on the receiving end of the mob. He begged for a continuance, saying he wanted a night to get rid of a wicked curse that has befallen him. But the townspeople were having none of it, convinced this was just another one of his tall tales.
"Remember when you told us you couldn't go fishing because your leg was broken, but then the next day you were totally fine?" said merk.
"Yeah!" agreed Rasc. "Or the time you said your sister died so you couldn't help with raiding, but, you don't even have a sister!"
Keane stood up and joined them; "and remember the time you ate my goldfish, and you lied to me and said I never had any goldfish? But why did I have the bowl, Taste? Why did I have the bowl?!!"
Taste staggered backwards but kept a cool face through it all. Nobody could tell if he was regretting his web of lies and deceit, or if he was even then still plotting, hoping to spin one fib to snatch him from this place at the last second. But, alas, nothing came, and the town shoved him over the edge to his doom.

Checking his home revealed that he was indeed a murderous traitor.

:s: Tremendous Taste, Ulliver Burnside, Adventurer (mafia-aligned inventor), was executed day 7. :s:

It is now Night 7.

Submit your actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Flavor flavor if you see a stranger follow him

Nobody died!

:h: 7 alive 4 to execute
:d: Day 8 deadline: let's say Thursday, Feb. 19th, ~11PM EDT.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hi everyone

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote fits

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is there a Town Thief? If so, please claim.

We probably should full claim at this point.

I am Vanilla.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

I am Vanilla.

I have the most powerful ability in the game: the power to post and vote. I am vanilla.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Vanilla w/ 3 items. I got a necklace upon TT's death and prior to the start of night phase.

##vote CCKeane

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Rascyc posted:

Vanilla w/ 3 items. I got a necklace upon TT's death and prior to the start of night phase.

##vote CCKeane

Why Keane?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I also got an urn.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

merk posted:

Why Keane?
The majority of his reads are neutral or he never actively explores them unless it's to put distance from them.

Here is an example where he comments on the two of the vote leaders from a few game days ago. Context here is the day TNL was tracked to you, and Amoeba started tunneling TT, and f_v pushed a Meinberg lynch.

CCKeane posted:

I don't think a TT vote is off base, but I do think a TNL vote could be very worthwhile here. I don't think his reactions in this game add up.

Despite saying that he kicks it back to neutral:

CCKeane posted:

I thought this as well, but I really don't like his reaction to how today went down.

I'd be okay kicking the can down the road a little, though.

Someone mentions Meinberg and Keane reappears:

CCKeane posted:

Thanks for reminding me.

I thought Meinberg was really scummy too. I'll TOSS HIM ON THE PILE.

But afterwards he just votes TT with no explanation and peaces out, while Amoeba is sitting there screaming at the top of his lungs that TT is scum.

I think they just wanted to bus TT that day. I also think Keane juked you with the candles/masonry.

I know you can make a similar case like this with yuming and fits, but I think Keane is actively content lurking with his reads and not contributing as opposed to someone like yuming's lurking. Fits is up there too but he still hasn't answered my question on how he reached his conclusions about Opop/etc from yesterday's game day and I want to hear about that.

What are you thinking with fits exactly? You mentioned it was a pit stop before but didn't elaborate.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Rascyc posted:

Fits is up there too but he still hasn't answered my question on how he reached his conclusions about Opop/etc from yesterday's game day and I want to hear about that.

What are you thinking with fits exactly? You mentioned it was a pit stop before but didn't elaborate.

I was busy all day yesterday, then got out of work right after you guys lynched TT. If that was the alignment thing, I opened up notepad, copied a list of names of people still alive to it, then deleted all of them but my top three. I wasn't joking when I said five minutes

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
So process of elimination, gotcha. I see that post now when I re-read the history.

I'll have a bit more time later, I'll re-read fits closer.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
I have been effectively vanilla. I haven't divined anything or taken a single night action, because I haven't seen a single item all game

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

merk posted:

I am Vanilla.

Me.

N1 I tried to steal from TNL, he had no items on him.
N2 I stole from TT, since he had picked up all those items. I got a choice of 3 different items, a statue, a crown and a ring. I stole the statue and the crown.
N3 I used the statue. The flavour indicated that it self protected.
N4 I used the statue again. In the morning it had broken, plus TT gave me the ukulele overnight.
N5 I used the ukulele. The flavour was unclear, I don't know what it did.
N6 I stole the candelabra from Keane. After TNL flipped town I was suspicious of Keane's claim that the candelabra started the masonry and wanted to try it for myself.
N7 I used the candelabra on Merk. The flavour was a bit weird. I think it protected us. It also gave me a full cop of Merk, role, alignment and flavour name.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

fiery_valkyrie posted:

N7 I used the candelabra on Merk. The flavour was a bit weird. I think it protected us. It also gave me a full cop of Merk, role, alignment and flavour name.

It did what? :crossarms:

Hey merk, whats your flavour name?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Nevin Rheae - Bandit

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Probably should've had f_v claim that before I pasted it. :psyduck:

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Me.

N1 I tried to steal from TNL, he had no items on him.
N2 I stole from TT, since he had picked up all those items. I got a choice of 3 different items, a statue, a crown and a ring. I stole the statue and the crown.
N3 I used the statue. The flavour indicated that it self protected.
N4 I used the statue again. In the morning it had broken, plus TT gave me the ukulele overnight.
N5 I used the ukulele. The flavour was unclear, I don't know what it did.
N6 I stole the candelabra from Keane. After TNL flipped town I was suspicious of Keane's claim that the candelabra started the masonry and wanted to try it for myself.
This probably explains why you were in agreement about my Keane theory from yesterday. Yeah

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rascyc posted:

This probably explains why you were in agreement about my Keane theory from yesterday. Yeah

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Merk, did you track anyone going anywhere?

• Locked thread