Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://i.imgur.com/zdcr8Ai.mp4

Too much, but would anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Butterfly fries are perfect without toppings, just salt em and go to town

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dareon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zdcr8Ai.mp4

Too much, but would anyway.

horny is prohibited

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in my experience you'd have to eat that fast as gently caress before the texture got weird. not just soggy but like, hard to chew

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Breadwich

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
submit to my toast. my PLEASURE TOAST.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lumbermouth posted:

I think those might be currants or golden raisins. Could be good!

oh goddamnit it probably is....and it's probably very good...ok damnit not beans :(

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1424135137088974853/pu/vid/576x1024/yOhmrxeDrnxT5ZJ6.mp4?tag=12

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Country girls make do.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Skulk Hogan posted:

Country girls make do do.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Bloop posted:

look, credit where it's due, you definitely get some thread cred for that lol

But mixing those things (and a lot of other, much more powerful things) all together as ingredients in a sauce is really not the same as just eating a big blop of them in a sandwich
Regrettably, that was the last of the peanut butter.

Also, as mentioned, only had moldy bread and I'm not that hardcore

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Skulk Hogan posted:

Country girls make do.

lmao

still, missed shot to not have loose corn in there.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Chunks of peanuts, surely

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

There may be beef. Or possibly not.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FFT posted:

Chunks of peanuts, surely

tagnuts

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Unkempt posted:

There may be beef. Or possibly not.

perhaps the beef is in such small quantities that it qualifies as a natural spice

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The existence of the corn cob shaped skillet is filling me with rage and marxism.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OwlFancier posted:

The existence of the corn cob shaped skillet is filling me with rage and marxism.

It's for roasting corn, hth

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do you really need a dedicated thing that only does corn?

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

OwlFancier posted:

That's a corn stick pan. You make cornbread in it with oil so it gets a crispy crust and also is shaped like corn for some reason.

I think every American southern home came equipped with one from 1910 to 1970

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

That's a corn stick pan. You make cornbread in it with oil so it gets a crispy crust and also is shaped like corn for some reason.

I think the reason is just "hey y'know what'd be cute"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

City of Glompton posted:

perhaps the beef is in such small quantities that it qualifies as a natural spice

i had "wasabi" doritos that had like a molecule of wasabi in it but they still had to put it on the label.

milk comes from a cow, perhaps through some loophole you can refer to products derived from milk as "beef."

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Homeopathic Beef

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

more falafel please posted:

There's an additive enzyme that breaks down gluten in beer (and other malt beverages). It's very effective and has been shown to reduce gluten levels below the threshold for labeling products as "gluten-free", but iirc in the US you're not allowed to say that it's "gluten-free". I know people with celiac who are able to drink these without any problems, but not everyone wants to take chances.

Can I purchase mass quantities of this enzyme and pour it into any beer? I got diagnosed with the big Celiac last year and I miss beer. The gluten-free stuff is not the same.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Poldarn posted:

Can I purchase mass quantities of this enzyme and pour it into any beer? I got diagnosed with the big Celiac last year and I miss beer. The gluten-free stuff is not the same.

No. The enzyme has to be added during the mash part. :smith:

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

OwlFancier posted:

How terrible that people would like *checks notes* fun.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Poldarn posted:

AlbieQuirky posted:

No. The enzyme has to be added during the mash part. :smith:

At the homebrew scale, which is really all I have any knowledge of, it's added when you add yeast, i.e. after the mash and boil but before fermentation. It's possible it would work in packaged beer, but my guess is it wouldn't be instantaneous, so it wouldn't really do you much good.

There's a decent amount of breweries that use it though - look for "gluten reduced" beer. https://www.drinkomission.com/beer makes some stuff that's totally decent.

Big caveat, I'm not celiac and don't have any gluten sensitivity that I know about, I just know about this from home brewing. The level they test for is below 20ppm, which might be fine for you and it might not. Please don't drink poison cause some fool on the Internet said it'd be ok :ohdear:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Cornbread shaped like little ears of corn is delightful. Scoffing at it is like scoffing at madeleines, or flower tarts, or Springerle, or gingerbread people! Yes

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

redgubbinz posted:

Homeopathic Beef

that'd be a great username, lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AlbieQuirky posted:

Cornbread shaped like little ears of corn is delightful. Scoffing at it is like scoffing at madeleines, or flower tarts, or Springerle, or gingerbread people! Yes

omg look how adorable they come out

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

They’re so good, too, because you get more crunchy crust. :unsmith:

more falafel please posted:

At the homebrew scale, which is really all I have any knowledge of, it's added when you add yeast, i.e. after the mash and boil but before fermentation. It's possible it would work in packaged beer, but my guess is it wouldn't be instantaneous, so it wouldn't really do you much good.

Thank you for the correction! But yeah, the enzyme needs time to work, so you can’t add it to a finished beer.

quote:

There's a decent amount of breweries that use it though - look for "gluten reduced" beer. https://www.drinkomission.com/beer makes some stuff that's totally decent.

Omission is my favorite! But for people who are highly sensitive, it’s not ideal. The best no-gluten beers I know are the witbiers from Holidaily Brewing in Colorado.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
All foodstuff is to be made in the most efficient shape, the triangle. Children! Triangles for dinner! Children?!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

So, how about you? Do you like your hot dogs vertical, or horizontal?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Horizontal allows for an equal distribution of the weiner.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

angerbeet posted:

All foodstuff is to be made in the most efficient shape, the triangle. Children! Triangles for dinner! Children?!

Except for pizza.

Pizza naturally occurs in the triangle and circle shapes, but as we know, there are no pizza rules so it may also be consumed in the rectanglebreadtangle configuration.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Zil posted:

Horizontal allows for an equal distribution of the weiner.

As long as there's a wiener in my mouth I'm happy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

Latticed

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Aardvark! posted:

Spiralized and surreptitiously wrapped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

KataraniSword posted:

Except for pizza.

Pizza naturally occurs in the triangle and circle shapes, but as we know, there are no pizza rules so it may also be consumed in the rectanglebreadtangle configuration.

Aww, peas.