Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Goodberry seems to think they're legit. He's been tweeting about them for a while. Dunno how reputable he is.

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1368730503281512448?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
eBay is more or less the way it would get leaked too. At least back when I used to follow it more actively the jersey manufacturing facilities are all in Southeast Asia and mainland China and people will just swipe stuff off the machinery and sell on eBay.

I think it's legit, obviously the color balance is way off. They need to forget they made the orange one but the black and white will be fine.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals their good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Before I go to bed at night I face the east and say this

lol

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

eBay is more or less the way it would get leaked too. At least back when I used to follow it more actively the jersey manufacturing facilities are all in Southeast Asia and mainland China and people will just swipe stuff off the machinery and sell on eBay.

I think it's legit, obviously the color balance is way off. They need to forget they made the orange one but the black and white will be fine.

I think they look good, really. Not a Bengals fan, but they seem clean in a lot of good ways. Especially after a team like the Falcons and their jerseys last year, this was a good outcome.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Theyre the same jersey as the falcons tbh. Plain as gently caress, no piping, just a team name and some tacked on tiger stripes.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Plain as gently caress with tacked on tiger stripes is a good way to describe the bengals organization, to be fair.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's striking how much they look like the cheap t-shirt jerseys they sell at walmart and Krogers.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Old school uniforms rule, but??? The Bengals aren't an old enough franchise to claim that???

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Theyre the same jersey as the falcons tbh. Plain as gently caress, no piping, just a team name and some tacked on tiger stripes.

Excuse you??? The falcons have that gradient and that horrible overly blocky font.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Woozie66 posted:

Excuse you??? The falcons have that gradient and that horrible overly blocky font.

I'm more referring to the lack of piping and stuff like that. They're not busy enough. They just look like those knock off jerseys you buy for your kid cuz they're cheaper than an actual jersey.

Besides the Falcons only wore the gradient once last year iirc so i think even they know it looks like rear end

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Looks like everyone is talking about the Bengals and their sick new unis

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
I’m gonna eat some Cincinnati Style Chili and design better jerseys.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm more referring to the lack of piping and stuff like that. They're not busy enough. They just look like those knock off jerseys you buy for your kid cuz they're cheaper than an actual jersey.

Besides the Falcons only wore the gradient once last year iirc so i think even they know it looks like rear end

I really don't mind the Atlanta Bearcats uniforms.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

marvin Lewis: son, we need three ways to dress

me: I’ll get right to work

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How many times did you drive pass the sacrosanct lands?

i used to drive to new york from baltimore a lot and it's right off 95 as soon as you cross into delaware

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f192tWhSE0I

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cincinnati Bengals

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Now that’s what I call vontaze burfict

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thank you, I thought my days of being able to get erect were over

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Flacco's slide was a thing of beauty

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

joe flacco is a legend of never doing an iota more than is expressly required to achieve your goals

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

there was like a 2 week period in like 2015(i dont remember years every single day is the same stretched out into an eternity where the ravens qb stilll cant throw ball) where joe was still joe fast and decided he was big enough to truck stick linebackers. he did to one guy and then died the next time he tried it so i guess it didnt make the highlight reel

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kiko Alonso? I think that was 2017 or so

Whatever year it was it was the game I had a dollar store "I'm glad the bengals lost" meltdown post

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 9, 2021

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Dog posted:

there was like a 2 week period in like 2015(i dont remember years every single day is the same stretched out into an eternity where the ravens qb stilll cant throw ball) where joe was still joe fast and decided he was big enough to truck stick linebackers. he did to one guy and then died the next time he tried it so i guess it didnt make the highlight reel

Should have led with his helmet like he did vs Burfict.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm starting to hear good things coming out of Cincinnati. I think next year is going to be our year.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

I'm starting to hear good things coming out of Cincinnati. I think next year is going to be our year.

Good things are coming out of Cincinnati because the team alienated all their talent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrong thread and i won't fucken put the post that was here in the right place now because i'm freaking over it!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

:allears:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

wrong thread and i won't fucken put the post that was here in the right place now because i'm freaking over it!

i would like to see the post

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

makes sense for the worst girl

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
eat poo poo

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
More depressing: this list https://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/54499/good-bad-and-lee-evans-ranking-ravens-wide-receiver-acquisitions or Schindlers list?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the real thing or the film? talking about the film of the baltimore ravens where ray rice takes the handoff and then pulls out a gun and starts shooting people

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I had already forgotten the Ravens ever signed Jeremy Maclin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Whatever year it was it was the game I had a dollar store "I'm glad the bengals lost" meltdown post

lmao if you don't do this every time your team loses