Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah you said it all right

If that's about the targets, I went for the guy with a TOWN result (who IMO can only be scum if Meen is the other one) and Sand, who I am absolutely sure would not out a partner and friend under zero heat in thread because lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I'd be up for doing Toal after last day's end and for trying to still paint Sand as scum, which seems facetious. The traitor flip gives me pause 'cause I am actually not sure what it means - if that does mean Ilmucche did not have a scumchat, then the gotcha on Toal is not so. But there is the fact that Sand's lead came from Toal, not Ilmucche, which makes me wonder.

I'd also be up for doing Meen because, seriously, what is that End of Day? But I want to hear who did he cop, and why.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Shellception posted:

If that's about the targets, I went for the guy with a TOWN result (who IMO can only be scum if Meen is the other one) and Sand, who I am absolutely sure would not out a partner and friend under zero heat in thread because lol.

Btw I totally forgot about the whole traitor thing cause I was trying to hurriedly get a lumpenlist down during lunch, that puts a bit of a damper on drawing conclusions from who fought or supported Sandwolf. So that might make wolo not look quite so bad as I thought, though he's still a person of interest.

I just wanna hear from Meen really before I run my mouth too much to give him an indicator of which way the wind is blowing

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Even assuming a ScumSand had no means of knowing Ilmucche was a scummate, I cannot imagine him pulling a cheap gotcha on someone he specifically went out of his way to defend D1, when we had no clear vote leaders either, so it doesn't make sense as a distraction strategy. It just comes out as "I'm out to get this person I get well on with and hasn't played in ages, who also publicly trusted me, dead because I am scum and I think he is town".

And that does not track with anything I know about Sand tbh.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I copped Snooze. Mostly because of EoD D1 and because I wasn't convinced their claim was legit. I don't know what they're doing but they're town.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

BTW I am assuming that list of actions was the flare (at least, the only other game I played with a flare did exactly that IIRC) so that does clear the owner from attempting to kill anyone.

Also (big UNLESS we have a ninja) it makes it so someone who moved last night should be the killer. I am not sure anyone was expecting Maer to be watched, but who knows. It's an odd kill, I don't think she was exactly coming out as townie to anyone other than me.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I can finally post. I missed all the fun stuff :(

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay I knew the Toal = mucche scum thing was not probably legit but I just knew mucche was scum (you can read our masonry after game, highly recommend, it’s very interesting) and I needed to get him killed. I wouldn’t be sure Toal is scum, which is why I said as much.

My final pings for scum are like Shell, wolo, maybe Meen if he doesn’t get scum results at some point.

That being said, BYEEEEEEEE

##egg

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Shellception posted:

BTW I am assuming that list of actions was the flare (at least, the only other game I played with a flare did exactly that IIRC) so that does clear the owner from attempting to kill anyone.

Also (big UNLESS we have a ninja) it makes it so someone who moved last night should be the killer. I am not sure anyone was expecting Maer to be watched, but who knows. It's an odd kill, I don't think she was exactly coming out as townie to anyone other than me.

I mean, she supported Sandwolf so early even I thought it was a blaring signal she was town. Of course that was before I remembered a traitor would be unconnected, but still

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I copped Snooze. Mostly because of EoD D1 and because I wasn't convinced their claim was legit. I don't know what they're doing but they're town.

Yeah that's a decent pick. Any other thoughts though?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

##egg

Lol thank you for your service

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Okay I knew the Toal = mucche scum thing was not probably legit but I just knew mucche was scum (you can read our masonry after game, highly recommend, it’s very interesting) and I needed to get him killed. I wouldn’t be sure Toal is scum, which is why I said as much.

My final pings for scum are like Shell, wolo, maybe Meen if he doesn’t get scum results at some point.

##egg

Lol dude good job :)

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Announcer calling somebody with anonymous votes on them scum smells. I could go for wolo or Shell over that but I'd probably do better to check Shell first.

Sandwolf posted:

##egg

Kudos and happy trails Sand!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

A̶̪̋͘N̶̢̉̄ ̵̼͕͆̽O̷͈͂ͅM̴̪̑͝Į̶̟͑͘N̸̪̖̉͛O̷͇͐U̶̹͝S̷̘̬̓ ̶̼̹̔P̵̼̎Ó̸͎͇̇R̷̺̠̀̎T̴̎ͅȨ̷̛̖̈N̴̙̬͆̚T̷͙̎ ̴͔̋̐F̴̢̛L̴͎̥̀͆O̴͖̊Ō̶͓̈́D̶̰̣̀Ṡ̶̗͑ ̸̭̈́T̸͆͜Ḫ̷̎Ȇ̸͉ ̶͈͔̂̋Ỉ̴͔͓Ṇ̵̦͐̈́V̴̱̎͗E̷̟̭͐Ś̵̥̔T̷̲̋͗Į̷̦͂G̴̠̽A̷͖͙͐͠T̸̺͖̈́͑O̶̗̯͛̒R̷̢̽Ş̶̥̃'̸̛̖͗ ̷͓̌̔Ḿ̴͕Î̴̝͗N̵͕̓̕D̸̨̨̀͘S̵̤̩͆

warning: mostly cheesy but maybe scary if you don't like this kinda stuff!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG2_CqKJWas

Play continues.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tell Schala to get an alternate universe where they made a better game next time

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay I technically abscond at the end of the day, so I will do my best to give reads for the duration of the day

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Announcer calling somebody with anonymous votes on them scum smells. I could go for wolo or Shell over that but I'd probably do better to check Shell first.

Kudos and happy trails Sand!

You are welcome to. I'm surprised you didn't earlier if you sussed me, but I'll admit Snooze is a good clear.

I'm also on the "announcer is wol" train, but as per the public anon votes being from scum, eh. It kind of seems like a role that can go either way.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Okay I technically abscond at the end of the day, so I will do my best to give reads for the duration of the day

That was a bit anticlimatic.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

..So uh I just got something interesting when I woke up and I'm pretty loving sure that means Wologar knew exactly what that curse was going to do to Jen.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sandwolf posted:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Lol it's like the dril tweet except sitting up off the pavement

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

..So uh I just got something interesting when I woke up and I'm pretty loving sure that means Wologar knew exactly what that curse was going to do to Jen.

I'd be shocked if he didn't

Sandwolf posted:

I'm eggcited for some eggscellent mafia play from you, and that's no yolk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol it's like the dril tweet except sitting up off the pavement

lmao I know, it would appear, I am the clown

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also we have claims here, some of them verifiable so we might be able to narrow the NK down signfiicantly.

Deadbeat Dad - ???
Ignatius M. Meen - Claims to have Copblocked Snooze. Snooze, can you verify that you were roleblocked?
Jen X (She/Her) - Watched Shell visit herself. Confirmed by Shell
PlasticAutomaton (He/Him/Whatever) - ???
Sandwolf (He/Him) - Stole EGG
Toalpaz (She/Her & They/Them) - Claimed inventor, I received an item last night.
wologar (he/him/whatever) - ???
Shellception - Ecco Doc

So DBD, Meen, or Wolo for me and given that I have a strong suspicion Wolo is lying about not knowing what a curse does,..

##vote: Wologar

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

PlasticAutomaton posted:

So DBD, Meen, or Wolo for me and given that I have a strong suspicion Wolo is lying about not knowing what a curse does,..

##vote: Wologar

The fact that it's still a day action with a curse and a negative effect is what is giving me pause on wolo. Using it blatantly like that...

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadbeat Dad posted:

The fact that it's still a day action with a curse and a negative effect is what is giving me pause on wolo. Using it blatantly like that...

He's claimed he didn't know what it did and I'm calling absolute bullshit on that.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Shellception posted:

I'd be up for doing Toal after last day's end and for trying to still paint Sand as scum, which seems facetious. The traitor flip gives me pause 'cause I am actually not sure what it means - if that does mean Ilmucche did not have a scumchat, then the gotcha on Toal is not so. But there is the fact that Sand's lead came from Toal, not Ilmucche, which makes me wonder.

I was a traitor in the original HP game and I knew the other scum and they knew me, I just had a mason partner I had to do crimes with with a separate wincon.

I was also in an Ecco game where the traitor nor we didn't know who each other were, and he bombed two of us with himself on D1 and we lost on D1.

I don't think there's anything to gather from that other than a giant who the gently caress knows.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hm, something odd here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I might be overthinking and you can call me an idiot but am I weird for thinking this doesn't clear Sand totally? We're just assuming he did a good thing, took a weird egg, and is leaving the game??

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm at the airport, going back to Mexico. We are early so I'll be around the next few hours.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

This is a lie.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Wait, let me double check something with somber

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Somber is playing coy with me and says I would be a bully if I want a direct answer so I guess we must make due

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Snooze Cruise posted:

Somber is playing coy with me and says I would be a bully if I want a direct answer so I guess we must make due

So you don't flip town?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Deadbeat Dad posted:

So you don't flip town?

No, this role is much more annoying and weird than that

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I tried to decipher whatever was in the wingdings text of that freaky rear end video but since flavor is flavor and therefore meaningless I got "Tecmelrthgaefoentayohroaeocegmrmontzgh", which in my head means hmmm how should I feel about what Snooze said and also what it means about Meen

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

This is a lie.

I just asked somber if the list of people who moved and did not move last night was complete and correct, and he more or less said yes. I know I targeted you, I know I got a town result, so unless you know something we don't whatever your role is didn't move around tonight.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am a town "aberrant" , the first time a night action is used on me it fails as if blocked. The second time I am informed. I have another thing I can do but rather keep this to info out of thread for now. I was not informed of Meen's visit. I am not sure how my role interacts with another role blocker, but I would assume it gets priority. But maybe I was the o e to stop the kill night 1, and Meen just blocked my getting informed on the second visit power.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I claimed precog as way to say I might had blocked the kill but be sus enough to hopefully avoid the night kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I might be overthinking and you can call me an idiot but am I weird for thinking this doesn't clear Sand totally? We're just assuming he did a good thing, took a weird egg, and is leaving the game??

bro even if I was scum (I wasn’t, I gave you a scum, don’t be insane) I leave the game after today. Look elsewhere.