Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
As much as I like ED, X3AP is probably the best space game Ive played. Having a fleet of traders making you money while you go and play shooty time was fun as heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
When I scroll up and down it looks like the words are shaking but then they aren't.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity
Don't miss it.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

fargom posted:

This thread sucks so I figured I'd class it up and provide a link for the best video game sound track ever made, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urhp8l00yvg
Cool, they actually remade the original Amiga soundtrack for the Playstation version.

The PC soundtrack was loving dogshit.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
I'm the token black friend in the money hat.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

One of the nice things about getting permabanned is that it's made me realize just how loving retarded I was for ever watching this poo poo.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
This reads like hilarious trolling.

Spergs go out of their way to help BettysBigTits as she tries to figure out what exactly this Star Citizen game is before buying it for her son.

(friend requests ensue...)

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

One of the nice things about getting permabanned is that it's made me realize just how loving retarded I was for ever watching this poo poo.

Thanks Ben.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

The fat chick in the back looks like the fat guy on the front in drag and it's freaking me the gently caress out.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I love how Derek Smart is now getting a heavy British accent on the live stream because he's talking to a British guy.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Similar effect, when your account gets cancelled as part of your refund.

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

Raskolnikov posted:

I am just sitting here waiting for DickWulf to slander my friend, which would in turn prove his involvement - how else would he know who the blocked out name is? If he did not email her, how does he magically contact her? The DickLancer? A clever guess among 1,000,000 backers? I look forward to his denial when he snaps and lashes out.

Good times. See you in the 'Verse pilots!

Wait did someone drop this on him in the brown sea anywhere? I want to :munch:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
First thing I hear after tuning into a show about what they're doing with their real game: "What did I do this week? Nothing."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Lol

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Dusty Lens posted:

Thanks Ben.

Thanks Ben, I am now happily enjoying and reliving my Cutlass in Elite Dangerous with my Vulture ship

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Would a FLJK coup make you realize you should have freed Kimsemus

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I love watching Sandi trying to basically sit on the black guys lap

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Thomas notes Sandi was upstairs on the plane-- but Sandi quickly interjects, "Don't worry folks- it was still economy!"

Why is she wearing sunglasses again?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Notcompensatingforanything

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sappo569 posted:

I love watching Sandi trying to basically sit on the black guys lap

They've really been parading out black people since the accusations

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Eonwe posted:

Anthony Burch did his wedding in his backyard with jeans and had an open marriage which he didn't want but agreed to and consisted of his wife loving other dudes

Then they got divorced

Lol

No, it's even better. He was the one that pushed for the open marriage so he could sleep around, but his wife was against it. Eventually, he talked her into it. She started having no trouble loving other dudes and liked it too, but women wouldn't touch him. In response, he did the logical thing and decided he was gay or bisexual or something so he could gently caress other dudes too, so he put up a grindr profile. The dude he met on grindr tried to bang Anthony, but Anthony freaked out and started tweeting about how a guy (he met on grindr) just wanted sex and not a meaningful relationship and he totally gets how women feel and men are pigs. Meanwhile, his wife continued to bang other dudes. Then they got divorced.

It's basically the greatest cuck story ever told.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

G0RF posted:

To mask the red teary eyes she got from reading this thread?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

Eonwe posted:

They've really been parading out black people since the accusations

Thank you Derek Smart for being a champion of equal opportunity hiring practices. You should add that to your resume right next to force of nature.

I have clicked into the stream three times now. Everytime has been five second of amazing body language and someone trying to get me to buy some merch. Also something about Oldman's teeth glowing being a priority rework.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adventure Pigeon posted:

No, it's even better. He was the one that pushed for the open marriage so he could sleep around, but his wife was against it. Eventually, he talked her into it. She started having no trouble loving other dudes and liked it too, but women wouldn't touch him. In response, he did the logical thing and decided he was gay or bisexual or something so he could gently caress other dudes too, so he put up a grindr profile. The dude he met on grindr tried to bang Anthony, but Anthony freaked out and started tweeting about how a guy (he met on grindr) just wanted sex and not a meaningful relationship and he totally gets how women feel and men are pigs. Meanwhile, his wife continued to bang other dudes. Then they got divorced.

It's basically the greatest cuck story ever told.

Lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

G0RF posted:

This reads like hilarious trolling.

Spergs go out of their way to help BettysBigTits as she tries to figure out what exactly this Star Citizen game is before buying it for her son.

(friend requests ensue...)

That is 100% trolling and it is awesome.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Thanks Ben.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

G0RF posted:

Don't get Croberts angry.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So apparently Derek still has money in, just under a different name.

Dr. Smart, I'm very disappointed in your performance today sir.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
They literally produce nothing but SC branded merchandise at this point do they?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

KM Scorchio posted:

They literally produce nothing but SC branded merchandise at this point do they?

They also replaced the art for a farcry jeep with a buggy that had backwards tire treads

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

KM Scorchio posted:

They are now accepting callers for these pendant key chains.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Wafflz posted:

That is 100% trolling and it is awesome.

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't another scammer posing as a G.I.R.L. to get free spaceship .jpgs to sell on the grey market again. Pretty soon there'll be sob stories of how 'she' lost her little brother and BF and how, like, she's totally vunerable to all the high-rollaz SC backers sending her free Freelancers/dickpics.

And thus Wulf and Risembool's sad tale will repeat itself yet again.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Romes128 posted:

The fat chick in the back looks like the fat guy on the front in drag and it's freaking me the gently caress out.

They are married, now imagine them making little citizens.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

They seem to be having a hard time pretending to be upbeat.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Wafflz posted:

I have serious doubts about whether she can get pregnant at that weight, much less them being able to have penetrative sex. I think the world is safe for now.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Anyone else think the character models look.. off? I cant quite put my finger on it besides the head being too small... but the movement is also wrong, like, everywhere.

Who the gently caress put that poo poo together? Are they trying to imitate circa 1999 character movement animations or something?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wafflz posted:

I loving hate you.

Also lol if you think they can produce anything "little" out of any of their body holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

grimcreaper posted:

Anyone else think the character models look.. off? I cant quite put my finger on it besides the head being too small... but the movement is also wrong, like, everywhere.

Who the gently caress put that poo poo together? Are they trying to imitate circa 1999 character movement animations or something?

Yeah they look like they were made in 2010. They look awful the whole game looks awful.

• Locked thread