Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

remember at the debate when trump asked "who built the camps joe, who built the camps"

thats a lol

rip gone from twitter too soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Nichael posted:

I wish anything worked.

If you need “Something” to work just use BluChew offer code: OpenBiden
BluChew, providing access to erectile stimulation.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

2020: you can't see the conditions we hold the illegal aliens in because they're not US citizens and our rights aren't applicable to them, you Pinko! cry about it, lib.
2021: you can't see the conditions we hold the DISPLACED MIGRANTS in because IT WOULD VIOLATE THEIR DIGNITY, you FASCIST! Have a heart!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Someone do a face app of Cruz crying to go with the aoc smiling one please

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It is genuinely galling to me that Republicans are now angry about the camps while democrats are defending it. It's such utter proof that it's all theater I don't know how this isn't proof to people who aren't paid to not notice.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

The nazis didn't share conditions at their camps for the privacy and dignity of those temporarily held, so neither should the USA.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

It is genuinely galling to me that Republicans are now angry about the camps while democrats are defending it. It's such utter proof that it's all theater I don't know how this isn't proof to people who aren't paid to not notice.

It's absolutely maddening.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1376478261404917762?s=20

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

our super secret hail mary play is... the same one we've been running the entire game and also every game for the last 30 years. But this time... it's just crazy enough to work!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

THE MEMO: Pee pee poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

really queer Christmas posted:

wow almost as if marx was right. loving CRAZY! no war but class war :toughguy:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Grapplejack posted:

If only there were a way to condense theory into an easily readable package, like a small booklet or a leaflet of some kind

If posters itt start trying to sell each other newspapers I stg

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

it's going to be considered woke to block coverage of the concentration camps and criticizing this will be "privileged" lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

wow

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Smythe posted:

wow almost as if marx was right. loving CRAZY! no war but class war :toughguy:

What's Marxs youtube channel, maybe I should subscribe.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Nothus posted:

"la commedia e finita" is a pretty good tagline for somethingawful

la commedia non più qui. Vattene per favore!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Someone deepfake Tidus laughing onto Biden pls.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Smythe posted:

oh wow thats a blood boiler innit
hey smythe how do you feel that it is official moderation policy on a subset of this website that it is NOT ALLOWED TO CALL THESE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

comedyblissoption posted:

hey smythe how do you feel that it is official moderation policy on a subset of this website that it is NOT ALLOWED TO CALL THESE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

You can call them concentration camps in DnD.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Majorian posted:

You can call them concentration camps in DnD.
was this a recent policy change or are you gaslighting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah you just have to not take the bait of refuting the concentration camp deniers

E: allegedly. I haven't cared to post in USPol or the immigration thread since all that dust up started.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
you can call them concentration camps and then you can get probed for upsetting the blue maga brigade

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It was one IK's policy for like an hour, and then the rest of us said "actually no, we're just not going to do semantic slapfights."

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mayor Dave posted:

If posters itt start trying to sell each other newspapers I stg

https://greenwald.substack.com/

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm not going to read a worthless hill article but I am curious how they are planning on getting GOP voters when all their messaging is about how PROGRESSIVE everything they are doing is and how the Republicans that haven't already flipped parties like Frum and Rubin are idiots.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Eggplant Squire posted:

I'm not going to read a worthless hill article but I am curious how they are planning on getting GOP voters when all their messaging is about how PROGRESSIVE everything they are doing is and how the Republicans that haven't already flipped parties like Frum and Rubin are idiots.

I mean, Republicans are always talking about bipartisanship and saying they want to bring about fiscally responsible reform that doesn't blow up the deficit, obviously their voters will reward the Dems if they move in that direction right?

Also what is brain?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Majorian posted:

Also what is brain?

Worm food.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

as far as i can tell, the policy is now "people can call them whatever they want, but do not argue about what other people call them"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

as far as i can tell, the policy is now "people can call them whatever they want, but do not argue about what other people call them"

Correct.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

Hmmm seems like you got hung up on me calling them "Fun Centers" rather than the substance of my post. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

with a technicality, all forbidden words are now available again if you throw camp on the end

democrat party camp

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

alarumklok posted:

with a technicality, all forbidden words are now available again if you throw camp on the end

democrat party camp

...gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

*sprints to the mod discord*

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Unlike Trump, Biden is approaching the border crisis with COMPASSION, meaning he won't let those nasty reporters near the concentration camps

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

tbh this is what they should have done from the beginning

the solution to "people get really mad when the concentration camps are accurately described" should always have been "don't yell at people for accurately describing concentration camps," not "don't accurately describe the concentration camps"

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Eggplant Squire posted:

easy: joe biden is declaring war on communism. time to invade cuba.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

you can call them camps the same way amazon employees can take a bathroom break at any time

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The most progressive administration in WORLD history

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

not a big fan op but also im not an admin anymore so dont need to care :tipshat: brunch time

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Concentration democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Smythe posted:

not a big fan op but also im not an admin anymore so dont need to care :tipshat: brunch time

it's lunch time