Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Sponsor Account: 10L

"Very nice - I like-" said Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr., perusing the options in the new Cosmiq Executif drink menu.

"Oh, and Shines - you're doing fine. Hit them in the eye, or something," he prompted, without looking up from his console.

COSMIQ SURVIVAL CHALLENGES (2/2):
> Never Fiveget: Roll a 5 as your first Attack roll in ENC, then say the words "That was for [*person, place, or thing that once held great value to you*]." If you don't say the words or fill in the blank properly you don't get the prize.
> Please Fourgive: (Shines-In-Heaven ineligible) Roll a 4 during any phase, then say the words, "I trust Cosmiq!" in order to unlock Shines-In-Heaven's HEAT-gain. If you don't say the words or otherwise show support for Shines-In-Heaven you don't get the prize. Completed by The Confessor!

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

[20L]

"Well, I must express some slight dissapointment. Mostly in the Zodiac."
"Thought it would put up a bit more fight, but no. Crumpled like a recyclopaper bag."
"Still that's on the Zodiac, not you wreckers. You did fine."

"Mostly."

"It's been a long road to get here, and we, that is I and the Brioche Monarch, look forward to seeing which, if any, of you will see it to the finish."
"Dread Lord Olmecha bless."

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

A slow clap is held by perfect hands. Beff Yeetos serenely applauds as the Aquarius shakes and falls to pieces around the dead, reassembling and victorious wreckers.

"Well done, Shines and Hiievel - and to Wrecker Elite Coggsmando, respecc in memoria ripperoni. You weren't missed, but will* be."

Rising from their chair, the PRIMEO turns to the camdrones capturing his every perfect move.

"I of course expected more from Wrecker Gish - the next map will surely be difficult without D-boosts - but they did survive against the odds, which is a good ask of products launched by YEETCorp, so I'm deeming it acceptable. They certainly did better than many other sponsors' choices, or indeed our very own D£d. The Shines association was not entirely unwelcome either - her rise has been meateoric since CYST. Of course, I'm happy to report that YEETCorp's PrognostYEETcators correctly dedused Hiievel's survival, although from the looks of things ROOK may consider retiring the emergent NuHiiev brand before it hits markets. Now - I am a busy PRIMEO, and must fly. Be seen another time, Wrecking Crew."

Sweeping their dress around, Beff exits the Sponsor Lounge to send himself on another PRIME delivery.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 3/3
M/P/A: 1/3/3
Tokens:1 buff, 2 RadDR/HAZ: 4/Rad+2; Scrap: 2
Mutations [1/4] ; Cyber [1/1] ;
D-Breaking Scan always indicates the location of purple bordered items and beings. Unique challenge list.
Hydraulic Override (Subject receives only a single downscale when Disabled, and may ACT normally.)
Fading Edge (Power Attacks receive -1 Damage, but gain Spectral.)
Notes:This notes section is sponsored by YEETCorp!

Autofalcon Mr. Burnt's "that hat" D-tritis from 901: 1d8 1

The bird returns empty handed.

"Aw wit. So ave goat nowt? Ach, away wi ye ya useless burd.

... Might as well gee 'is a go en."

Use assist flare
Act- Craft aegysis + ez-itr8r + machined parts.: 1d6 2

++

Items exfiltrated-
10L- Aegysis (crafted)

20L- Rockmuncher

25L - Intercessor.

Items mulched in EZItr8r -4

Abandoned to their fate:

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Aug 11, 2021

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

#3 - HIIevel | HP: 1/1 Move: 3 Luxe: 11 | DR: DR0 HazDR: 0 | Belt Tokens: 0 Med // 0 Power // 1 Air // 10 Scrap | Hazard Tokens: 1 Rad
Newtype: painpainpainpain

Hot pain flared through his body as blow after blow struck him, blasting through his gelatinous flesh and spattering against the resolute core of his being. The bees cried out in pain and confusion, driving themselves into chemical slumbers that did little to save them from the impacts and the relentless heat. HIIevel grunted in anguish, straining to hold fast against the onslaught. And then, all at once, he couldn't, and he fell.

It was quiet, far too quiet. Where were the bees? Where was he? Where was BOSS!? "boss? boSS? Uh oh! UH OH."

He crawled, trailing mush and muscles and honey. His blasted eyes groped for sight, reconfiguring into something that could work in this hellscape of radiation. Finally, blessedly, he spotted Shines. He breathed a sigh of relief, sputum and worse spattering against the cracked earth. Boss was right there.

"we did it, boss"

ACT: Regenerate

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

[12L]

Councilman 6 restlessly shifted his seat, "Hmph. Once again our competition in the rig industry demonstrates their utter amateurishness. Destroyed by a single brandalist horror. Truly pathetic." He slid out of his chaise lounge and began striding towards his study's drink table. The councilman abruptly stopped at a spot halfway between the two, interrupted by a high pitched screech that sent exotic fish bolting. "Aha! There it is!", Councilman Six called out triumphantly, "Now, I do not mean to make you good people wait for the real show, but I would not be doing my due diligence if I did not demonstrate the lethality of this monofilament first." A couple of dull thuds echoed through the study as he clapped twice.

"Demogrunt, please!"

A few minutes passed before a masked servant entered the room, with the requested human-adjacent in tow. The demogrunt stared vacantly ahead, the camera focused on its hideous, nude form. A barely defined face. No discernible sexual characteristics. Semi-translucent, callus-like skin barely hiding the disgusting churning of fluorescent colored bodily fluids. Out of focus, Councilman Six could be heard mumbling, "Did you decant one of the E-ZCl0t variants? Good, good." The immaculately dressed man came back into focus, wetly slapping his gloved hands on the demogrunt's shoulders. "All right, little guy. Could you go stand over there please?", he cooed as he guided the ballistic testing subject into place. Some minor adjustments were needed; the technicians had placed the wire at a weird angle. Councilman Six took a few steps back, double checked the positioning of the hovercam and the demogrunt, and gave it a hearty shove. The demogrunt's head was neatly separated from its neck with a barely perceptible snikt, a short jet of electric blue blood splattering on the ceiling. The servant who had brought the unfortunate grunt was quick to bag the remnants up and drag them away, carefully ducking under the deadly wire.

Councilman Six clasped his hands together, "With that little bit of boilerplate out of the way, let us commence with a proper demonstration of the Intrànsigent!" Horrible screeching once again flooded the feed as the Councilman positioned himself flush with the invisible hazard. He took a confident step forward. The screeching intensified until the wire finally reached its snapping point. A *thwip*. The severed wire flailed wildly. A row of bottles on the drink station were cut in half and shredded pages from ruined display books rained down. Councilman Six stood unperturbed by the chaos and made a show of straightening his cravat, transitioning naturally into an impervious glamor pose. "Simply magnificent, is it not?", he intoned, "However, I would be remiss if I did not remind you all that I am a trained professional and that Dubhàn Bespoke Armor Solutions are emphatically not liable for any loss of life or property damage resulting from monofilament snapping. If you hear the sound of a thousand f0rkz being dragged across plates, you are advised to just walk away. You may find this fine garment and many others of Bespoke quality at a Dubhànolith near you."

Councilman Six made a theatrical bow, "This is been Councilman Six, and I wish all of you sophisticates out a wonderful evening."

- - -

THIS AUDIO HAS BEEN REDACTED BY ORDER OF THE DUBHÀN CORPORATE COUNCIL posted:

"Feasgar math."
"It pleases me that they were all successfully extracted, wire-brother. You want me to do the performance reviews? Why? I know you like to watch too."
"Very well. Let us start with the elephant in the room, 2Smith. I want him incremented. Harshly. Perhaps a few cycles in the conditioning cubes."
"I do not care if he had his optical filters disabled, something as trifling as a memetic hazard is no excuse for shoddyguarding."
"Right. Onto 7Klaus. He did his job as well as could be expected. I am more concerned with the Space OSHA collaboration we apparently did with Concordant."
"I am going to find whoever approved that and render judgment personally. Have you seen it, Four? It is one of the most anti-Brand things I have ever seen. I might need your help getting it scrubbed."
"Oh, yes. Right. Get 7Klaus onto a proper detail. 4Craig also did very well. He was able to block a kill shot from an Intercessor and survive. Unfortunately it was not enough but I am willing forgive it given that BOGOXskeem nonsense. I also noticed that he was resourceful enough to secure some free augmentation on-site; we will need to check it out to ensure it meets standard but it is sure to look good on his portfolio."
"It is no problem, Four. Before you go, I would like to ask a favor. I need something retrieved from GLOW. That Hat I gave to the Bean Man."
"No, no. I am still going to get you that Face. I know how much you have been looking forward to it.
"Other than its value as a collectible, if you look at the feeds it seems to have picked up some D-characteristics."
"Send someone expendable. D-phenomena aside, I am starting to buy that bathrobe-wearing charlatan's claims that it's 'cursed'."
"Much appreciated, brother. Talk to you again soon."

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 11, 2021

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

The Historical Recreation and Restoration Society:
Luxe Box: 0L

"That makes for two wreckers the Society has championed who have successfully slain the zodiac..."

"And yet we lost them both, had I but tearducts to cry with anymore, we truly have lost some 'real ones' as GEN would put it. Rest in Violence the two of you."

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 12: Shines-in-Heaven

x5
Shines-in-Heaven: HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 4
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3/4 Power: 2 Air: 3
Tokens: 30 Rad 4 Break 1 Infest 3 Spore[X]

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.
M: Glycon's Organ: Poison Tokens are transformed upon receipt into Med Units. If the maximum number of Med Units are possessed, 1 HP is restored (if possible), and the tokens are discarded without effect.

Dubhan Aegisys:
Slots: 1
CS-Loyalty: Command 1 extra Familiar or Retainer

Item reload status:
JAM: empty

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 3
Encephalconoid: Hat: 1/1 Lifelink!
Intercessor: HP: 2/2 1 Rad Location: 513 Lifelink!
Intercessor: HP: 3/3 Location: 513

Spoilers visible to Confessor and Gish

ACT: Deploy Mutagenic Waste

Extraction:
Extract with Aegisys, Encephalconoid, Wrextractr, Plasmiq and CK02 Coffin Nail for (10+20+30+30+30) 120 Luxe

Z-Loot:
Alphacore

Patreon-code:
Invoking code PATREON to add a Z-bit to the Encephalconoid in addition to my own Z-bit

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

There was an uncharacteristic grimness on the Megadean's face as he swirled around his glass of bespoke n-scramblers while feedback of the wrekt Zodiac went through the fourth autogenned highlight reel.

"...Professor?"

"..."

"..."

"Margaret."

"Yes, Professor?"

"They didn't chug, Margaret."

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Dog Kisser posted:

"we did it, boss"

"Yes, yes you did. Ave vivorum, et mortuorum vale."

[Really busy but wanted to say congrats on another Z down folks!]

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Confessor

Augs: Jacklegz, Rigspike
Mods: Aegisys - CS-Mimic (Die of first attack is upscaled equal to opponent's); Kabutokiri - Custom Choke (Rampage on critical)
HP 3/3

"And we're finished with our mission trip. We brought judgement to sinners, baptized a wayward soul in blood and earned back the old stage name that was unjustly taken from me. Be sure to stream The Bench 700 Health Club on Sunday for my special detox and wellness sermon, where I'll show you how to make an amazing communion smoothie that not only cleanses the soul, it also purges the body of radiation and toxins found in superfund sites."

ACT: Uploading the scrap
Scrap upload: 10d6 37

Exfiltrating with the Aegisys, Junknux and Kabutokiri (60L). Exfiltrating the Dissolver (50L)

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. The Confessor
Confessor Uploads 10 Scrap for 37L!

Extraction Report posted:

The Confessor
Duelist
Kills 9 (1 WK)
Luxe 38

3. Hiievel

Hiievel
Newtype
Kills 4
Luxe 36

12. Shines-in-Heaven
Shines uses Mutagenic Waste…Shines Mutates!

Mutation posted:

Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources (except for Cover).

Shines-in-Heaven
Horrific
Kills 17 (24 Career)
Luxe 118 (80 Banked)

15. B.A. Elsewhere
BAE Retains D-Ullahan!

Bonny-Anne Elsewhere
Rigjacker
Kills 15 (27 Career)
Luxe 0 (110 Banked)

17. Gish
Gish deploys Autofalconoid…it returns empty-handed!
Gish Crafts [Aegisys]<(Machined Parts)>[EZ-Itr8R]…failure!

Gish
D-Breaker
Kills 6
Luxe 2 (25 Banked)

Another debacle mopped up.
A waste of human potential, maybe. A handful of irredeemables consigned to the trash, absolutely. But some of our would-be Wreckhallans managed to come away clean.
And some just kicked the existential can to the next map.
Thriving or sucking, they’ve come through the fire, Haze. The Map 2 crucible is over, and now it’s time for the finale. Where everything they’ve gained, and all they’ve learned, will be all that stands between them and destruction.
HIVE got a feeling that they’re going to need all that and more to make it through, Rev. But until then, keep sidearms in view...
Because it might just be you...
on WRECKING CREW!!!

What’s that smell?

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Aug 12, 2021

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

H3:M2 is now concluded!
Survivors may now choose 1 Veteran Upgrade and 1 Veteran Talent as indicated in Rules/After the Fire.
All players may now vote on Research Credit allotment (see below).
Play will resume after a short break, with open application and a new map reveal.

Changelog posted:

Infest: Infest Tokens replace Med Units, and Hivers and Hiver-converts may freely use Infested Med as normal Med. A non-Hiver Wrecker with Infest in excess of Med Capacity (or a Non-Wrecker with Infest equal to Max HP) is subject to metamorphosis into a Hiver-convert during HAZ.

Spore: Spore Tokens replace Air Units. Spore Tokens reduce effective Hazard DR by 1 per Token, and increase by 1 every HAZ. Spore-laden Air Units may be used as Air, but deal 1 Damage. Spore Tokens in excess of Air Capacity deal 1 damage per token in HAZ, and grant Backlash (Spore). Spore Tokens may be removed by spending a like number of Med Units, or by being damaged by Burn or a Plasma attack.
Non-Wreckers instead lose token immunities.

Warp: Warp Tokens replace Power Units, and D-Breakers may freely use D-Power as normal Power. Warp Tokens increase Target Number to be hit by 1 per token, but reduce DR by the same amount. A Wrecker with Warp in excess of Power Capacity (or a non-Wrecker with Warp equal to Max HP) is subject to a D-Crisis, potentially sustaining damage, equipment loss, and forced movement.

Freeze: Suffer downscales equal to Freeze possessed. When Freeze equals Max HP on HAZ, subject suffers 1 damage. Rigs are unaffected by Freeze until accruing Freeze Tokens equal to Max HP, at which time the rig’s MOV is reduced by 1.
1 Freeze is lost each HAZ when a Freeze is not gained.

Sinkhole (Improv): Sinkhole’s AoE is now Indiscriminate.
Exposed Conduits (Improv): 1d8/Disable5 to a single synth in hex, or 1d6/Disable1 AoE (Indiscriminate)

The Seal icon will appear on Hazards that have no effect on a Mounted unit with a sealed hatch.

New ACT: Recharge
As an ACT, Replenish 1 of any unit, 2 if Boosted.

NeoSoldat’s third talent now reads:
>Recharge is a freeACT.

Wrecker Down
When a Wrecker is downed, no awards or transfers are made immediately (PvP awards still apply). The Death Cache appears, but is Locked, requiring a Hack by any but its owner.
The downed Wrecker may choose to perish normally, with the usual outcome, or may elect to Return.
The first Return for any Wrecker is free if it occurs within the first 5 Rounds of a map; otherwise the first Return for any Wrecker costs 25L, with subsequent Returns adding a +25L fee (50, 75, etc).
A Returned Wrecker has full vitals and resources, no tokens, and no inventory save the TeuthisTek Crisis Cuttler.

CLASS UNLOCK posted:

Shines-in-Heaven has unlocked the class: ImproVizier!

As the unlocker of a class, Shines may elect to freely change their class to ImproVizier, or may choose ImproVizier as a Cross-Class for their Veteran Talent this map.

Research Vote posted:

Wreckers have earned 4 Research Credits.
Credits are gained by using Experimental Items in certain ways, and an item that earns a credit is eligible for upgrading.
Any Experimental versions of a base item beyond the first reduces the maximum number of Research Credits any version of that base item can earn.
1 Credit may be used to fill a pip in any of the following upgrade charts; a new iteration rolls out upon completion of a box.
1 Credit may be used to purchase an Unlock Guide for a class that has been partially/unsuccessfully unlocked in play, or a Mechanic Guide for a game feature. The following Guides may be purchased:
>Warhulk
>Purifier Knight
>Rekonciliator
>Research (Mechanic Guide)
>HEAT (Mechanic Guide)

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Aug 12, 2021

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

"Wreckers too, need their homework."

RESEARCH ALLOTMENT
>Warhulk Unlock Guide
>Purifier Knight Unlock Guide
>Rekonciliator Unlock Guide
>1x Quick MBC

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Veteran Upgrades:
Increase Max HP by 1

Veteran Talents:
Cross-Trainer- Rigjacker. +1Cyber
Mount/Dismount as a free act.

Vote: Research Guide, 3 x Drone Discount

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

"Crunchy."

Research:
1x Warhulk
1x Purifier Knight
2x DPM Rifle: Reroll

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

The Historical Recreation and Restoration Society:

"Well let's get down to business"

Research:
1x Purifier Knight
3x Drone Discount

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Sponsor Account: 10 -> 0L

"Wait, what? It's over - already?!" Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr. spat out, reeling from the sheer speed of the Zodiac's defeat, then he muttered, "I suppose I should rewind it a bit and actually watch the fight..."

By the time he'd reviewed the spectacular trideo footage, Shines-In-Heaven was already prepared for her exfiltration. Dr. Wiley sent out a voice message to Cosmiq's victorious Wrecker before she could leave the arena of GLOW:

"You've done a great job, Shines-In-Heaven! You've made the Cosmiq family of Pharmaware products very happy today. Good luck on your future threepetion! Sayonara."

After sending out research bids for future gear developments, the Director of Sponsorship Affairs from Cosmiq's Wrecker Investments Division signed off from his Sponsor console... for now. He had a list of talent recruiters he desperately needed to contact.

Research Grants:
1x Warhulk Unlock Guide
1x Rekonciliator Unlock Guide
1x DPM Rifle Reroll Tech
1x Drone Resource Tech 1

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Spiceyy

Research:
1x Warhulk Unlock guide
3x Drone Discount

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

RESEARCH ALLOTMENT
>Warhulk Unlock Guide
>Purifier Knight Unlock Guide
>Rekonciliator Unlock Guide
>1x Quick MBC

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"At Galaxploitation we understand the importance of new and diverse methods of dealing death and to that end we'll make sure wreckers get them for as cheap as possible."

Research:
3x Drone discount
1x Research guide

Confessor:

Upgrading Rigspike, x-training Neo-Soldat's free recharge

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Aug 13, 2021

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Research
3x Drone Discount
1x Research Guide

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Greetings Friendunits. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
A Pictotekquickpolllifepoll has revealed the following to be the most desirable research allocation statistics.

Research:
1x HEAT (Mechanic Guide)
3 x Drone Discount

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Jvie posted:

Spiceyy
Research:
1x Warhulk Unlock guide
3x Drone Discount

SOUNDS GOOD BOSS!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

"Acceptable indeed, Wrecker Gish."

Impeccable digits press against a holo-visual interface.

3x Drone Delivery Discount
1x Research Guide

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Research vote:
3x Drone Discount
1x Research Guide

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Research Market posted:

Drone Discount Unlocked! Drones may now deliver a second item for a +5L fee.

Warhulk Guide Unlocked! The following criteria must be met by the same Wrecker in the course of 1 map to unlock this category-defying class:
>Z-Down Complete map with double threshold in Mutation
>Z-Down Complete map with double threshold in Cyber.

Research Guide Unlocked!
An Experimental Item unlocks the ability for that item to accrue Research Credits. An individual base item (all variants) may accrue a maximum of 3 credits at first. The second Experimental variant of a given base item decreases the max Credits to 2, then to 1. The fourth Experimental variant decreases max Credits to 0.
EZ-Itr8R Credits (1d4 upon Scrap) have no ceiling.
Research Credits have a chance (1d6) to be gained for:
>First use of an X-Variant.
>Destroying an Elite Unit or Downing a Wrecker with an X-Weapon.
>Failure of an Unreliable X-Variant.
>Destruction of an X-Variant in play.
>Crafting with an X-Variant.
>A failure on an X-Drone.
>A roll of a 1 on an X-Drone.
:siren: Applications are open for H3:M3 of WRECKING CREW! :siren:

Check the OP for details, and pour your collection of debt and corporate assets into the grinder!

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Aug 20, 2021

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Wrecker: Pud Sweetwater CDXX
Class: D-Breaker
Portrait: 13
D-Breaker Cyber: 1d10 2 Spinal Array!
Supply package: 1 - The Survivor
Offensive D-Mutation
Bio: A Southern D-andy. Of the Venusian Sweetwaters.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Name: Encarta Unsinkable
Portrait: 4
Class: Neo-Soldat
Supply: #2 - The Armiger
Augmentation: Cyber... Adrenal Accelerator! :supaburn:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Name: Eckspen DuBel
Class: Improvizier
Portrait: 1
Supply Package: 8, the Cipher
1d10 Cyber, 1d20 cyber, 1d10 supply, 1d20 supply: 1d10 4 1d20 10 1d10 2 1d20 2

Cyber 4, Adrenal Accelerator (subject hit in enc, boost in act)
Cyber 10, Heuristic Precognizer (Reroll 1 die/round)
Supply 2, Optiscope.
Supply 2, Optiscope.

Bio: Grist for the wreckmill. Nothing more just yet.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Wrecker: Squopp Wink
Class: Neo-Soldat
Portrait: 8
Soldat Cyber: 1d10 8 Rigspike!
Supply package: 10 - The Rigger
Rigger Cyber: 1d20 3 Charged Myoservers!

Bio: "I do not know where I am"
"I do not know why I am here"
"All I know is, is that I must JUICE"

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Wrecker: Sigma
Class: D-breaker
Portrait: 12
Mutation: 1d10 10 Chitinous Carapace
Utility D mutation
Cipher package
Supply: 1d20 8 DPM Shotgun
Supply: 1d10 4 Port-a-Luxe
Cyber: 1d20 9 Hydraulic Override

Bio: Sigma was a member of a metaphysical secret society. The Aethernauts subjected themselves to radical experimentation to unlock new frontiers. Alas, calamity ensued. Sole survivor, Sigma joins the crew, in his words, for "penance."

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Aug 20, 2021

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Wrecker: Skate Irwin
Portrait: Patreon Special
Class: Exo-Wrangler
Class Cyber: Starting Cyber: 1d6 1 - Eyegear
Starting Package: Package 9 - The Coordinator
Bio: Stane Irwin, The Horror Hunter's career with Galaxploitation Media recently ended abruptly when he was devoured alive by a voracious swarm of ribbon skates in what was by far the most-watched episode of his show. What wasn't quite as widely publicized is that a short while afterwards, a pack of skates imitating a human shape walked up to the studio insisting that they were Stane Irwin, and demanding to know what was going on with their production schedule.

There was some discussion among executives about reviving the show, but the budget had already been re-allocated. Ultimately, it was decided it would be cheaper to send him to Wrecking Crew and just tell him that that was the new format for his series.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Greetings Friendunits. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
In light of the recent descension of wrecker: Opal from R-list to T-list killebrity, (now former) Cloud Synch Boy .datsune Mikou showed increasing signs of troubling individuality, culminating in him expressing his desire for a solowned career.

This egotactical manoeuvrer has prompted his temporary transfer from the group server to a hastily designed WrekProof© hardlight construct, courtesy of rivalunit: Gu$taf, in order to trialangulate the viveability of his future.

In short: Is this Trend?

Wrecker: .datsune Mikou
Class: D-Breaker
Starting D-Mutation: Offensive, Defensive, Utility?: 1d3 3 = Utility
Starting Cyber: 1d10 2 = Spinal Array: +1 Scan Range.
Starting Kit: The Cipher:
- CS Suite I
- Supply: 1d20 14 = 14-GutzGro: Utility. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
- Supply: 1d10 1 = 1-Fabrikit: Utility. Med Units may be spent to heal a damaged Synthetic.
- Cyber: 1d20 3 = 3-Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

"Is... Is it time? Time to decant, make my showing on the world? Time for the great, the wonderful, the magnificent K-"
"Move over weirdo, Hollywood comin' through."

Wrecker: Hollywood Hackabee
Portrait: 15
Class: Hiver
>Offensive Beevolution
Supply Package: The Cipher
>rolling in progress, check back shortly
The Cipher Supply 1d10: 1d10 3
>Saf-T-Barrel
The Cipher Supply 1d20: 1d20 9
>DPM Rifle
The Cipher Mutation 1d20: 1d20 1
>Nuclear Arms womp womp?
>+CS Suite 1

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Aug 21, 2021

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Sponsor Status: Closed

Kicked back in his new upper-mid-level office in the Cosmiq Pharmaware corporate campus, Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr. slurped on an upsettingly-dry staw and squinted at his Sponsor console's screen.

He had zero attachment whatsoever to whomsoever it was he ultimately chose as Cosmiq's next Wrecker, for once in a very long time. It was nice, but it also meant he had no idea what to look for.

"Uh, eenus, meenus, minus, Moses-" Dr. Wiley said, waving a finger in front of the console and selecting a Wrecker at random with his eyes closed.

Wrecker: Skye Yo-Ti
Portrait:

Class: Rigjacker
Starting Package: Package 10 – The Rigger
Starting Cyber: Starting Cyber (Rigjacker, Rigger): 1d10 10 1d20 1 – Heuristic Precognizer [Lv1] & Eyegear [Lv1]

Bio: Skye Yo-Ti is a mysterious Wrecker entry who hails from Silicon Death Valley. While her identifying records have been scrubbed clean by Cosmiq's legal team, she reportedly learned how to rigjack when she was only eight years old, and she managed to steal her first rig solo at the age of ten with the help of a booster-suit she'd developed for her smaller frame. Her childhood as a mechanical prodigy was torn asunder when her parents were both suddenly and forcefully processed by the law for their illegal rig race ring racket and associated chop shop, and the young Skye Yo-Ti (name withheld to protect the innocent) was devastated. She bounced along among several homes in the foster care system, never making a good fit, and about as soon as she was legally declared an adult she disappeared from most records and databases as a functional member of society. As close as a normal citizen could, Sky Yo-Ti had practically gone off the grid.

Years later, a coyote-masked woman calling herself Sky Yo-Ti who confirmed this backstory would show up to Cosmiq Pharmaware's Wrecker tryouts in (what turned out to be) a stolen rig, and she aced the rig-piloting section of the course without a single error.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 21, 2021

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Here we are, Haze. The Final Floss.
It's been a long, murder-encrusted road getting here, Rev. Time to beat it or eat it.
A hardened cadre of danger-burnished wreckathletes are here to prove their worth and that of their sponsors, or be reduced to quivering cubes in the attempt.
Not to mention the normal crop of overambitious greenbloods trying to jump in at Peak Wreck for a remote chance at power leveling their Wrecking career.
Speaking of remotes, we've got the vis that launched a thousand streemblobz, Eurydice Mann-Chong, standing by on Titan, ready to metrically flense the skin from your iBalZ. Glim-fingered Eury, we importune!

Juice it, we're going live with HIVE!

Welcome back to the frakt fields of Titan, wreckmeat! Our last wreckscursion burned this snocone down, and now we're gonna torch the ashes! Neither mitigation nor litigation can stop this Rook-wrought colony from twisting their genomes to suit an environment that's alternately megafrozen and megaonfire, but always inimical to human life. Pyroclasts and Titanians, locked in internal struggle, popping out spawn after sweaty spawn, all to claim this regrettable slushball for the True Brood.

And did I mention the Purifiers are here? A whole advance deployment punched a Hazel-sized hole in the crust. Thank the murderous eugenicists, kiddos, cause that's your ticket in. The racism exclusion zone is the Mild West compared to what's in hiver territory, so if you're an opportunistic runt looking for a large-rear end score, maybe stick around for a while before sallying forth in a blaze of skin-falls-off.

You'll find the standard prefab conveniences prefabbed for your conveniences. The Luxe Crucible awaits your blood-soaked offerings. The Rig Silo remains your one-stop for Riggery-do. You've got your friend the Fabric8R, to hold your guns together while the glue dries, and of course the Strato-Cradles, to cross the map in ballistic style, or flee like miserable dying cowards into the motherly embrace of failure.

Trudge out of Purifier Exclusion and into the territories claimed by the Pyroclasts or Titanians, and you'll have to grapple with a dearth of envro-coddling, fēngzi. The Titanians like it cold, cold, cold, Freezing cold, and the Pyroclasts...well, I'll leave unraveling that puzzle to you, thinkjobs. We've also got wreckports of a no-mang's land up to the north, a battlefield claimed by some third party with a conveniently distinct gimmick, but I'll Spore you any speculation.

But it's not just impolite temperatures you'll have to wrecktend with; each territory is the domain of an Elite foe waiting to unzip you scalp to grundle! Offend the not at all philosophical fragile Purifiers, and you might run afoul of their Alpha Behemoth! The other zones all have a miniboss of their own as well, awaiting the thrill of discovery and/or evisceration!
You Love It, poo poo!

Sterling and dulcet, Eury, but what can a Wrecker on the rise get in the way of a Zodiac in this joint?

Glad you asked, Redoubtable Ocho. HIVE's a little funky, a little fresh. You want to unlock that Z-Beacon, first you have to convince us you're worth Z-molishing. You see those Nests littering this glory hole? Those are enemy gently caress-facktories just brimming with dudes and waiting to be knocked over. Do so, and you'll pacify a chunk of territory, and earn yourself some threat with the Big Z. Knock over 3, and you're in business...The getting your organs liquefied business! And our industry leader is VIRGO!

The Sting of beefeat awaits, my drones.

I'm sure our first-timers are thrilled to have chosen HIVE for their debut, Rev, wouldn't you say?
They'll skate or die, as do we all. As do we all.

:siren: Recruitment is still open...Stay Vibed! :siren:

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

-

Jvie fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Aug 21, 2021

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Portrait: 11
Name: Cessate Roboto
Class: Junker
Supply Package: The Rigger

Starting Cyber: 1d20 8 Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
Rigger pack Cyber: 1d20 18 Micro-Reactor: Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.

---

Diamond Intergalactic Asteroid Mining Consortium, asteroid belt mining base #00057P89G315, codename: "Puppydogz". A medium-small installation consigned to the dark and dank part of the big empty, a rock smelling factory crawling at slo-mo speed around the sun, waiting for the arrival of vacuum decay or some other similarly kind fate. Voted #15 on the list of best workplace cafeterias. Staffed mainly by independent contractors.

One day, an ambiquity in the employment terms led to a disagreement on whether or not "being a team player" was a desirable trait or not. A few years later a Diamond ship arrived to break up the resulting Lord of the Flies scenario, and more importantly, to collect all the excavated minerals.

The contractors present on the site did not get offers to have their contracts renewed, leading to bad future employment prospects outside of niche fields. So that's what you do, and that's what Cessate Roboto did, even as they told her that she didn't have "the right optix" to be a Mutant Enemy or an Elite Synth. You take what you get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

"Aye, bees sound pure mad mate, guys wit're like that Talc guy, am pure buzzin mate. Haw, buzzin, like a bee! Am gonnae tear it up mate, aye."

Gish returns for another map