Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

As it was foretold ITYOOL 1999

Yo G would you kill kill

4 sho sho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Die Chickencheese ist tot
Es lebe die Doobie's Dog's!

OR IS IT?

Die Chickencheese ist tot
DOOBIE'S DOG'S UEBER ALLES!

Heil dir im Doobiekrantz
Herrscher des Dog'sHaus
Heil Doggie dir!

Fuehl in des
Viande* Glanz
Die hohne
Wonne Ganz**

Liebling des
Volks zu sein
Heil Doobie,
Dir!

*Glace de Viande, but in Reform it is normally shortend to just "Viande"

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

I am pretty sure that white stuff on the dogs in the op is ghosts, good call moving this thread to p/c

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

As it was foretold ITYOOL 1999

try 1997 rear end in a top hat

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
Thread reopened for fun and games and me sobbing while eating dozens of hotdogs.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Always eat hotdogs.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For the first time since I started this project I'm feeling like it's not going to happen... It's the curse of the vent hood again.... Not only did it take a lot of my funds to buy it .. Now it's got to be installed ... I don't think I can do it myself..,I called an installer .. It cost more to install than to buy it.. This is ridiculous .. If I don't get this loan that I'm fixing to try for, I could be over before it got started... No need to respond just wanted to say what was on my mind... Having anxiety attach or something... Can barely catch my breath

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Ralp posted:

For the first time since I started this project I'm feeling like it's not going to happen... It's the curse of the vent hood again.... Not only did it take a lot of my funds to buy it .. Now it's got to be installed ... I don't think I can do it myself..,I called an installer .. It cost more to install than to buy it.. This is ridiculous .. If I don't get this loan that I'm fixing to try for, I could be over before it got started... No need to respond just wanted to say what was on my mind... Having anxiety attach or something... Can barely catch my breath

This is Not A Joke It Really Happened

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Noni posted:

Thread reopened for fun and games and me sobbing while eating dozens of hotdogs.

looks like you could use a hot dog shaped time machine

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I believe in Doobie's Dogs

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Never not believing in hot dogs. Never not believing in Doobie's Dogs.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Michael Scott posted:

A racist Alabamian took $17,000 in donations from Something Awful goons for a hot dog place (the sample photos of his hot dogs looked pretty gross) and is following through with basically nothing, and none of the money will be returned.

I love it. The best thing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

I love it. The best thing.

It's not like the initial setup and business pitch would make a happy ending likely.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Ralp posted:

No need to respond, i have all that money you sent me. Please do not ask any questions. Thanks. - claude "D-dogs" robinson

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012
We all owe feeyad an apology

James Hardon
May 31, 2006

Fantastic_Mr_Fox posted:

Do you think he would be up for naming a hotdog after us? Or even just us giving him an awesome hotdog with a good name. I can't think of a name to start this off with, but I do think that helping give more ideas for the menu can't hurt.

e: nevermind, looks like he is already planning on naming a hotdog after us

Can't wait.

Edit: How about calling it "The Frog Dog"?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

He got 15 grand or whatever on kickstarter and all he's going to get out of this is an anxiety disorder and a sense of failure. Maybe he'll end up posting here when it's all over.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Good job everyone.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I think seeing Wayne say he's having an anxiety attach was worth every penny.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ralp posted:

Should be allowed to empty quote this IMO.

James Hardon
May 31, 2006

Ralp posted:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Im so sorry son, Just Trust God and He will make it happen because he knows how hard you have worked for this and not waisted a penny of your Dog House money on things that wasn't for the business so just put it into God's Hands and leave it there.That thing with the hood is the craziest thing I have ever heard costing more to install than the thing cost in the first place.Don't give up your daddy has a lot of experience in a lot of things and he will come up with something if ya'll put your heads together this coming week.Don't fret .

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I think seeing Wayne say he's having an anxiety attach was worth every penny.

Not really

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

That bank is the smartest thing involved in all of this.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

argondamn posted:

That bank is the smartest thing involved in all of this.

The underwriting process worked?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Still can't believe some guy convinced his wife and kid to cancel Christmas so they could donate money to a hillbilly child.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
ONe frog dog please, hold the relish

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
Doobies hot dog emporium and wildlife sanctuary. take in the sights and sounds of reform as you enjoy your dogs via our convenient 3 wall design feature

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm gonna loving kiss Doobie Dog on his wormy lips for being such a ding-dong.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Who was the person that posted the thing about how Vent Hoods destroy everyone's business plan? Because it sounds like that happened here.

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
You guys are the wurst.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
Much like the Doobie Dog Dream, this thread will never die. :allears:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Local Resident posted:

You guys are the wurst.

Don't be such a brat.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Doobie is my favorite person on the internet, no matter how bad he is with money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5i9PRLqIuI

Deep Space Hitler
Apr 21, 2011

Goons have unknowingly ruined doobie's entire life. If he hadn't gotten funding he would have shrugged his shoulders and moved on. But now his childhood dreams have been destroyed, he's lost every penny, he's developed anxiety to the point where he can hardly breathe, and he's realized that a pathetic $5k loan (which he can't get anyway) isn't enough to save him. The emotional and financial damage is irreparable.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Ralp posted:

Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
drat't Doobie, just put a goddamn propane grill out front and grill your hot doggers.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I'm going to be frank, it's a dog eat dog world out there. Doobie is going to have to play some serious ketchup if he wants to make it. The wurst is yet to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

In lieu of a 40 I'll dump a relish hotdog outside tonight.

• Locked thread