Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Ah ok. Inter reported no positives so that's good.

I guess Milan officially denied their earlier denial or something:

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1258827139773841408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

canepazzo posted:

I guess Milan officially denied their earlier denial or something:

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1258827139773841408

lol

Even saying <basic thing> is a disaster at Milan.

In other news it appears Ribery has forgotten he's not in Germany any more:

https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1258801417147559939

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

lol

Even saying <basic thing> is a disaster at Milan.

In other news it appears Ribery has forgotten he's not in Germany any more:

https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1258801417147559939

I'm the bag made out of Petr Cech's hat

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Chiellini has an autobiography coming out soon, and some excerpts have been published for promotional purposes. He calls out Felipe Melo as a piece of poo poo human being (no surprise), and also goes in against Balotelli, saying he disrespected the national team and "deserved a slap", and also that Balotelli thinks too highly of his own abilities. Balotelli isn't very happy about it lol.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Felipe Melo is a garbageman so no argument there but Balotelli is a good lad who means well!!!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I look forward to when Chiellini becomes a manager, he'll just be starting poo poo all the time.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NickMiller79/status/1259104446375702530
this entire article owns

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Juve released a video honoring Matri, which was kind of funny in that it had to be padded out with stuff like the goals he scored against them and goals he scored that were ruled offside lol. He had a few nice ones, seeing the assist from Vidal on this one makes me weep remembering that midfield.
https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/1092128083417620480
I honestly forgot all the clubs he played for, I swear I don't remember his time at Lazio.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Kind of forgot about silly season, but I just read a doozy of a rumor saying Pjanic, De Sciglio, and a lot of cash will be going to Barca for...Semedo? I'm impressed that someone published it tbf.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Kind of forgot about silly season, but I just read a doozy of a rumor saying Pjanic, De Sciglio, and a lot of cash will be going to Barca for...Semedo? I'm impressed that someone published it tbf.

I think people have lost their minds during all this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The league presidents have decided that all three (A, B, C) leagues will continue if the government lets them. That government decision will be made on the 28th. If a restart is delayed again, they’ll all go to a playoff/playout scheme.

I’m surprised the Serie C teams are going for it as some of them are probably unable to pay anyone after this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You can tell I'm losing my mind because I found this TACTICS video interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmUmeEI3Qo

Atlanta's tactical mish mash explained. It makes sense why it always looks like they're flooding the box, because, well, they are. It's a shame that this year's CL is probably gone to poo poo because I'd really like to see them against another side that is almost purely offensive like they are.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There's an interview to Gasperini online which I can't find the link to anymore, where he reveals he and his squad refer to Ilicic as "grandma Josip" and hell, :same:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Zlatan did something to his achilles in training so he's probably out for hte "season". Cool.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Zlatan did something to his achilles in training so he's probably out for hte "season". Cool.

Gonna finish out his career playing two games a year until he messes up his Achilles again

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

Gonna finish out his career playing two games a year until he messes up his Achilles again

I have a feeling this is career ending, as lol as that would be.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lotito is in the news for, well, being Lotito. A little while ago he suggested that the Juve - Inter match just before the league was stopped was suspicious, his words were "come on, everybody saw". Now he's being investigated for a charge of "bringing the game into disrepute". Today GdS had a story about the whole situation, and now Lotito is suing them for defamation.

What a little piss bitch.

-little piss bitch

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lotito is a bitch baby and his mere involvement in football brings the entire sport in to disrepute. He can gently caress off.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Turns out Zlatans injury is muscular and he should be back before the end of the season. Pretty optimistic but better than a hosed achilles I guess.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/giul91/status/1265733202049675264

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That’s got be some medical thing or Zardoz cosplay

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Official tomorrow, but we're restarting on the 20th of June. Gonna be a fuckin weird summer.

The cup is actually going to finish before that, second leg of the semis on the 13th and 14th, final on the 17th. Unironically can't wait to be immediately consumed by rage before the season even restarts lol. I'm gonna (re)start getting mad about the first leg against Juve right now in fact.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dybala scoring a million would really be a victory over CoVID more than anything, I think we can all agree

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Dybala scoring a million would really be a victory over CoVID more than anything, I think we can all agree

This but big Daniel Maldini

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Icardi is staying in Paris, €50m plus add-ons.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I wonder what those negotiations were like; like if Wanda cries on television in France too or what.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Signs of an international incident brewing with today's Gasperini interview to Gazzetta where he reveals he had COVID symptoms before the UCL match with Valencia.

Valencia just issued a press release going "wait a moment WHAT THE gently caress"

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Signs of an international incident brewing with today's Gasperini interview to Gazzetta where he reveals he had COVID symptoms before the UCL match with Valencia.

Valencia just issued a press release going "wait a moment WHAT THE gently caress"

I was just coming to the thread to post this and say WHAT THE gently caress

I stand with Agnelli, Atalanta has no place in the CL :colbert:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Let’s be clear here. If Inter has lost their match that means Milan would’ve finished in the CL, the draw would have been different and this all could have been avoided. So really you have to agree that the worldwide pandemic is actually Inter’s fault.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Let’s be clear here. If Inter has lost their match that means Milan would’ve finished in the CL, the draw would have been different and this all could have been avoided. So really you have to agree that the worldwide pandemic is actually Inter’s fault.

*taps the thread title*

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Hellas have a new badge
https://mobile.twitter.com/HellasVeronaFC/status/1267365267388067840

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This is their old badge isn’t it? Throwback.

It stinks!!!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Someone got paid actual money to do this.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

"Back to the Future"?

Are they going to try to gently caress their own moms?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It's because it's one of their old crests, or at least very close to it. In fact I'm pretty sure it's at the top of the current one.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Looks like a Civ 6 loading screen

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I loving hate it

And the badge is poo poo too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

New schedule is out - match times tbd for most of it. Football every day except one from June 20th - August 2nd.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/01-06-2020/serie-a-calendario-completo-3701466763406.shtml