Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

Are those Flair / Savage house show matches the ones that started to turn business around for them?

Wow, yeah those would be the ones. Good catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

http://youtu.be/PXTagE7BtRU

This. This is the best thing. We can all go home now.

Ive always loved this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxY2Tz6spE

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Get me a copy of that in 192kbps or better and I can get goth kids to dance to it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
July 17th 1995 Observer is up.

quote:

Kevin Sullivan officially replaced Ric Flair as head booker of World Championship Wrestling after a meeting on 7/5. The news was hardly a surprise as for weeks Flair and Eric Bischoff had been at odds over numerous things, many stemming from disagreements on booking philosophy between Flair and the Hulk Hogan camp (Hogan, Savage and Jimmy Hart).

The Hogan camp philosophy, stemming from their 1980s WWF success surrounded putting title belts on the top babyfaces and feeding them a succession of one heel after another, usually large and freaky, and having the top face never lose and the key faces never lose except in the case of major league screw-job. The packaging is largely aimed at creating merchandising stars and having a product geared toward young children.

The Flair philosophy, because of his own upbringing in the business and where his own strengths lied during his prime, placed more emphasis on good wrestlers, having mainly heel champions and having the babyfaces try to catch the heels. It's reminiscent of many of the territories' booking during the height of Southeastern territorial wrestling in the 70s and early 80s. One can say neither approach has proven to work in the 90s, but the fact is, what really has?

No great WCW quotes from this week's back issue, but there are some AMAZING WWF notes. I think these fit better in this thread.

quote:

To show how screwed up things are in some respects, and this is something that used to be a joke about WCW, the weekend after the next PPV show at house shows on the West Coast, on Saturday's TV they advertised the main events as Shawn vs. Sid in a cage, on Sunday it was Diesel vs. Sid in a cage and on Monday night it was Diesel & Shawn vs. Sid & Tatanka. According to the buildings, they've been told the Diesel-Sid cage is the correct main event.

quote:

WWF is starting its own newsletter being put together by Vince Russo, who did a terrible newsletter of his own three years back which lasted all of a few issues. Actually WWF could put out a very profitable newsletter if they did it correctly but the ability to give up the b.s. is virtually impossible within the industry and that's their biggest handicap.

quote:

The new WWF blimp cost $250,000. They are going to send the blimp to different cities ahead of time where they run live event.

quote:

Vince McMahon ripped pro wrestling in general on Raw saying that WWF has a strict anti-violence standard unlike the "undisciplined genre of pro wrestling." While a lot of people will complain about WWF being too tame or catering too much to kids, in the position that it's in, its hands are tied and it has no choice. McMahon is very sensitive that his company, the most visible in the U.S., will somehow be painted with the brush that all pro wrestling is painted with if people see things like what goes on ECW TV. After the chants at their last PPV and comments in so many places, all the key players in Titan are fully aware of ECW as more than an insignificant factor in the overall wrestling world.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I thought this one was fun

quote:

WCW Pro tapings on 7/10 in Augusta, GA drew 4,900 fans (1,500 paid; $8,000) with Jimmy Hart and Kevin Sullivan running the show. Paul Orndorff and Terry Taylor served as editors ordering matches re-taped, which previously had been rare for WCW. They did a Harlem Heat over Blue Bloods match, and because of a screw up either in the match or the camera work, had the match done again. They also noticed (which used to fall through the cracks) that when Dave Sullivan came out for his match with Dallas Page, he forgot his rabbit. So after the match they re-did Dave's ring introduction with the rabbit to edit into the match. Randy Savage missed the show because he never got an airline ticket and he also claimed nobody told him he was booked. Vader did another Road Kill tour segment. Vader was cheered while he destroyed the first two jobbers but by the third guy, fans started to too. The only newcomer was The Cobra, who I believe used to be part of the Thunder & Lightning tag team, but now doing a karate gimmick for a feud with Craig Pittman.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Wow, bashing Vince Russo was the thing to do even before he became the head writer of WCW.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I also love how WCW ended up mixing Hogan and Flairs approach, but only with Hogan as champ.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

quote:

The Hogan camp philosophy, stemming from their 1980s WWF success surrounded putting title belts on the top babyfaces and feeding them a succession of one heel after another, usually large and freaky, and having the top face never lose and the key faces never lose except in the case of major league screw-job. The packaging is largely aimed at creating merchandising stars and having a product geared toward young children.

The more things change...

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
A large and freaky heel could be just what we need to spice things up!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Halloween Jack posted:

Get me a copy of that in 192kbps or better and I can get goth kids to dance to it.
This is the greatest thing ever, and I am already dancing to it.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Suben posted:

The more things change...

Too bad there aren't enough heels who haven't already been through the grinder that is Cena to make that as viable as it was back then.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Too bad there aren't enough heels who haven't already been through the grinder that is Cena to make that as viable as it was back then.

That is when you turn him heel then make it so the faces only win through screw jobs.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is quite the week for WCW quotes. All quotes from the July 24th 1995 Observer Newsletter. I will try not to quote the entire issue. If you aren't a subscriber this is a great time to do so from a historical stand point. UFC is about to fall off a cliff, AAA is falling off a cliff, WWF is falling off a cliff, Nitro is about to debut and their booking is always falling off cliffs!

quote:

WCW's biggest PPV of the year took place on 7/16 at the beach in Huntington Beach, CA. It was the night the WCW announcing team made Vince McMahon look like George Washington with their outrageous lies about crowd size, with several references to the crowd being "hundreds of thousands."

Bash at the Beach was two different shows viewing it live and on PPV. Due to having no bleachers, fans live had a difficult time seeing anything when the wrestlers were on the mat and could see nothing at ringside unless they were in the first few rows. From a fan standpoint live, the show was one of the worst cards I've ever seen aside from the most rinky-dink independent. It wasn't as bad on PPV, although still a thumbs down

quote:

It was a great afternoon but the wrestling matches were clearly the worst part of the afternoon. It was hard to tell on television, but there was very little heat for most of the show, the people there for the most part had some awareness of wrestling but I wouldn't call them wrestling fans for the most part. They knew the wrestlers from the 80s like Hogan, Flair, Sting, Savage and Hawk, but really didn't react to anyone else. They had no idea of the current WCW storylines, although that's probably for the best. It appeared that most their thought the show was a total bush league affair because of the poor set-up and just how bad most of the matches came across. There were tons of people throwing bottles at the ring and that wasn't from heel heat but due to boredom. It was also the nice of excuses for WCW. Unlike WWF wrestlers and others that I've spoken with since King of the Ring, who made no excuses and admitted the show was awful, WCW was the opposite. The excuses were plentiful. It was too hot outside so the crowd didn't react. Actually the temperature was pleasant. It was a heel crowd. Actually the crowd simply hated Renegade and didn't care about most of the other faces. It doesn't matter because "our main audience is kids now." If that's the case, how come there were almost no kids at the show. It's not like parents won't take their kids to the beach on a Sunday afternoon. As compared to major beach volleyball tournaments, the set up was terrible as their were no bleachers except for a small section reserved for employees of Slim Jim.

quote:

As for the "hundreds of thousands," it is impossible to get a realistic figure. I was doing head counts numerous times through the show although it's far more difficult getting an accurate count at the beach as compared with an arena. The largest number I got was an estimated 9,500 during the Main Event show. There were definitely more fans between 3 and 4 p.m. than any other time, and both the heat and crowd numbers declined because the live Main Event hour contained only seven minutes of wrestling. Most of my estimates were in the 9,000 range and the crowd was definitely thinner in the corners during the PPV than during the Main Event show. A WCW official who was telling the truth said the company actually believed the figure was 12,000 but probably would say 30,000 to 40,000. In no way was it the largest crowd ever to see a WCW event in the United States despite that line being said over-and-over throughout the show.

quote:

This was followed by an interview with Kevin Sullivan and an interview with Hogan and Dennis Rodman with Hogan announcing Rodman would be in his corner. Then an interview with Baywatch babes, a presentation of a motorcycle to Hogan with Hogan saying he wanted to raffle off a cycle to the fans (which never happened). At this point the really tall guy showed up (Paul Wight) wearing a shirt like the one Andre used to wear, took it off and threw it at Hogan who acted stunned saying it was Andre's shirt. They were saying he was 7-3 or 7-4.

quote:

2. Renegade retained the TV title pinning Paul Orndorff in 6:12. Heenan made his first terribly dated reference when Renegade did the Ultimate Warrior ring entrance running around saying something about they should tell Juan Valdez not to let him have any coffee in reference to a TV coffee commercial character which I'd guess is no less than 15 years out of date. I was waiting for Heenan to claim that Orndorff played running back and the quarterback was Sid Luckman or Otto Graham. No heat at all, though Orndorff received most of the chairs. Orndorff worked a solid match, but like Arn Anderson before him, that isn't enough. Highlight was Renegade hitting two of the worst dropkicks on record. Renegade is said to be a student of Killer Kowalski but you can guess that Killer disavows any knowledge of ever teaching him anything. Nobody else did either. Renegade won with a sloppy back suplex with the storyline being Orndorff got his shoulder up but the ref was out of position to see it. Orndorff attacked him and piledrove him after the match, but Renegade popped back up and hit a crossbody. Tons of boos when Renegade popped up. DUD

quote:

3. Kimala pinned Jim Duggan in 6:06. Heenan made terribly dated reference No. 2 saying it's obvious Kimala doesn't spend a lot of time with Jack LaLanne. Then came terribly dated reference No. 3 with Kevin Sullivan at ringside talking about his "father" (Curtis Iaukea) in the videos, saying he's not Ward Cleaver or Fred MacMurray. Or Danny Thomas or Robert Young. Next thing you know he's going to talk about the other night watching the Ed Sullivan show and seeing these mop-haired guys from England during a Blue Bloods match. But since we were at the beach, there was shockingly not one reference to Frankie, Annette or even Gidget. Anyway, this match belonged in another decade as well. So did the finish. Duggan hit a clothesline, then went after Sullivan. With the ref distracted, Zodiac (Ed "The Beefcake Butcher Barber" Leslie) hit Duggan from behind allowing Kimala to make the pin. -1/4*

quote:

Before the next match they plugged that the next PPV would be 8/4 being the taped show from Korea before "300,000 fans" (well, if you add both shows up together that isn't a lie) and said how WCW and New Japan combined for this great event. Let's see, there was one wrestler from WCW one night and none the other. There were four wrestlers from ECW on those shows and four from All Japan women.

quote:

7. Hogan kept the WCW title beating Big Van Vader in 13:13. Vader threw some great punches. Hogan, who is normally the absolute master in controlling the audience, put on the Vader headgear and head-butted Vader which totally killed the crowd for the next several minutes (I'm not sure why, I guess it made the match comedy inside a cage, but it was obvious the match was dead for a few minutes).

quote:

Another try-out match was for Disco Inferno (Glen Gilburnetti), who came out to "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees (which I believe was No. 1 on Casey Kasem's American top 40 radio show the week Bobby Heenan guest hosted). Heard he looked great and was already offered the gig.

quote:

The first TNT show, now called something like "Wrestling Nitro," will be taped 9/4 in Miami at the Knight Center. The budget TNT came up with for the show was barely one-third of what Eric Bischoff was expecting. "Thunder in Paradise" reruns will serve as the show's Monday night lead-in.

quote:

David Hasselhoff was originally to appear at Bash at the Beach with the Baywatch crew but decided against it claiming too busy of a schedule.

quote:

Terry Taylor, in reference to Bischoff meeting with Tank Abbott, said WCW didn't need him and that the company had four or five guys who could stretch him. I'd like to find out who they might be.

quote:

Killer Kowalski is disavowing any knowledge of ever training Renegade.

quote:

If things aren't bad enough, Hogan and Jimmy Hart are pushing to bring back El Gigante.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
The thought of a 6 minute Kamala/Duggan match is truly horrifying.

El Gigante joining the Dungeon of Doom with The Giant and YET-EH would have been the type of awful only the Gods could dream of.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I love Meltzer ripping on pro wrestling. Great stuff.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
You missed his favourite bugbear of that show

quote:

Perhaps the biggest story of all, not when it comes to wrestling news but when it comes to wrestling management, was the number of WCW officials at the AAA show the night before (the actual number was two, Chris Cruise and Mike Tenay, both of whom have absolutely no input when it comes to anything to do with creativity). The entire WCW crew had been in town since Friday. The business in the U.S. when it comes to drawing fans is dying. AAA drew close to as many people for $21 on average a head as WCW did with all tickets free and 500 times as much publicity. One would think there would be some curiosity as to why. Quite frankly, considering the financial shape the WWF appears to be in, those who at least book the angles should have at least attended the show just to stir their creative juices. But this is pro wrestling and those running money losing companies know far more than those who run companies that sellout, so why would anyone have even thought about attending. It's almost mind-boggling not only how little those running the companies today know about the business today but how little incentive or enthusiasm they have to even learn.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

You missed his favourite bugbear of that show

Ha, yeah I glossed over that because he wrote the same thing when the exact same thing happened after When World's Collide. I guess that makes it even funnier/sadder this time though.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I was checking Tito Santana's cagematch page after his surprise appearance at King of Trios.

According to the site, he wrestled one match for WCW in his career. This occurred on a Nitro airing in January of the year 2000. He beat Jeff Jarrett in a Dungeon match that lasted slightly under 2:30 and featured Chris Benoit as a special guest referee. What the hell was the story behind this? I was watching very little WCW by that point and don't remember this at all.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Thauros posted:

I was checking Tito Santana's cagematch page after his surprise appearance at King of Trios.

According to the site, he wrestled one match for WCW in his career. This occurred on a Nitro airing in January of the year 2000. He beat Jeff Jarrett in a Dungeon match that lasted slightly under 2:30 and featured Chris Benoit as a special guest referee. What the hell was the story behind this? I was watching very little WCW by that point and don't remember this at all.
Commissioner Terry Funk was mad at the nWo (PS: Jarrett was in the nWo) and made Jarrett wrestle Tito Santana, Jimmy Snuka, and George Steele in gimmick matches.

Benoit reffed them all.

Funk also washed out Steiner's mouth with soap and used a branding iron on Nash.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Commissioner Terry Funk was mad at the nWo (PS: Jarrett was in the nWo) and made Jarrett wrestle Tito Santana, Jimmy Snuka, and George Steele in gimmick matches.

Benoit reffed them all.

Funk also washed out Steiner's mouth with soap and used a branding iron on Nash.

It was part of the storyline where Funk's group of Old Age Outlaws (Funk, Arn, Orndorff and Zybysko) or whatever they were called before Souled Out where Benoit was supposed to face Jarrett in a Triple Threat Theatre match. Funk booked Jarrett in three matches and made him face a different legend in each one. I remember Steele lost due to getting distracted by eating the turnbuckle, I believe Tito won and I know Snuka won in the cage match after a Snuka splash and Benoit headbutt both off the top of the cage.

Jarrett supposedly got injured, although I'm not sure this was true, because Hart's concussion stopped him from wrestling Sid. This meant the main event of Souled Out was changed to Sid vs Benoit where the title was put on Benoit in an attempt to get him to stay. It didn't work.

Also, they had the Revolution "injure" Rey and Konnan to remove them from the Filthy Animals vs Revolution tag match, and then made it Kidman vs the Revolution in the Triple Threat Theatre, which was one of Dean Malenko's finest pieces of work where he forgot the rules of the "Catch as Catch Can" (or whatever it was called) match and rolled out of the ring about four minutes into the match, losing it in the process.

I enjoyed watching that as a kid. I don't know why I did.

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People
IGN wrestling, which I read quite a bit in 2000, had said that Jarrett got injured during Superfly`s splash from the top of the cage. It doesn't look like it was botched in the video, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2Nywg7Bzw

Still a stupid, stupid spot.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Zack_Gochuck posted:

IGN wrestling, which I read quite a bit in 2000, had said that Jarrett got injured during Superfly`s splash from the top of the cage at the time. It doesn`t look like it was botched in the video, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2Nywg7Bzw

Still a stupid, stupid spot.
Jimmy Snuka's top-cage splash is what inspired Mick Foley to wrestle :colbert:

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

Flameingblack posted:

Jimmy Snuka's top-cage splash is what inspired Mick Foley to wrestle :colbert:

I was talking more about the headbutt.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Zack_Gochuck posted:

I was talking more about the headbutt.
Well, most things Benoit does are uncomfortable, looking back. I remember Chris Benoit & Mike Enos opening WCW Souled Out and Benoit giving him knife-edge chops so hard that Enos was bleeding. I don't think I've seen that happen in Japan, and Kobashi can cut down trees with his hands.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Oh Jarrett was injured and that led to the insane triple threat theater and the classic both with Dean Malenko rolling out of the ring.

Also that cage match is horrifing when you remember that it has two murderers in it.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Zack_Gochuck posted:

IGN wrestling, which I read quite a bit in 2000, had said that Jarrett got injured during Superfly`s splash from the top of the cage.

Hell yeah, I loved IGN wrestling. They even have it on the web archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20001027191403/http://wrestling.ign.com/news/26483.html

Apparently it's possible WWF will buy WCW :ohdear:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

triplexpac posted:

Apparently it's possible WWF will buy WCW :ohdear:

Pishaw, what's next? Sonic appearing in a Mario game? MADTV people appearing on SNL? Conan O'Brien hosting the Tonight Show?

Pipe dreams.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Disco Inferno owned. :colbert:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pro Wrestling only board discussion on scummiest wrestlers posted:

Heh, I still remember a 1998 Bruce Mitchell column where he made the compelling argument that the Flock was a veiled, coded version of a specifically homosexual cult with Raven as the leader who "turns people to the dark side". Not in a whiny "...and that's offensive!" tone, but just analyzing their individual roles and comparing them to traditional negative stereotypes within the gay community. Early young Kidman was the archetype of "the runaway teenager, desperate and broke, picked up at a bus station" iirc.

I never thought of it this way, but that makes perfect sense.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I never thought of it this way, but that makes perfect sense.
The GAY community?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fairly sure it was just a drug cult thing. Although Raven has gone on record saying that he loves the gay gimmicks because Wrestling fans will always be homophobes because people call them gay for liking wrestling.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Disco Inferno owned. :colbert:

The best post. I loved Disco. I went to an independent show in my hometown in the early 2000s that he was on. He came out to "Disco Inferno" and when he got to the apron, strutted back and forth for seven straight minutes. The song ended, and he had to get a microphone and demand they restart the song because he wasn't done yet. The crowd hated it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Disco apparently hated the gimmick. However he kept saying all he wanted to be was the Honky Tonk Man. Raven wept.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Everything terrible and awesome about late era Outsiders in one segment.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Did you know according to Kevin Nash the reason WCW failed was due to the dot com bubble bursting?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

Did you know according to Kevin Nash the reason WCW failed was due to the dot com bubble bursting?

He's probably right. Without the bubble bursting and the merge with AOL, Turner would have spent his entire fortune on WCWs money bleeding.

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People
Turner loved owning a wrasslin' company. He loved wrasslin'. If he maintained control over Time-Warner he'd probably still be throwing money away on WCW to this day just because he loved wrasslin'. It's the same basic situation with Panda energy. TNA doesn't need to make money because Bob Carter's daughter loves wrasslin'.

Fun Fact: A lot of people seem to forget that TBS attempted the network for men thing before Spike ever did. They used the slogan, "It's a guy thing." It was a station where they'd renovate a house during the commercial breaks of cheesy action flicks, and it had talking monkeys and WCW. God drat I miss old TBS.

Zack_Gochuck fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Sep 20, 2012

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Goldberg, he's not lookin' at any girls!

Zack_Gochuck posted:

Fun Fact: A lot of people seem to forget that TBS attempted the network for men thing before Spike ever did. They used the slogan, "It's a guy thing." It was a station where they'd renovate a house during the commercial breaks of cheesy action flicks, and it had talking monkeys and WCW. God drat I miss old TBS.
I liked the "Dinner and a Movie" thing where they'd intersperse a showing of Roadhouse with showing you how to cook "Swayze's Cracked Ribs."

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Sep 20, 2012

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I'm listening to the Bryan & Vinny review of the nWo Souled Out show, and I really want to see this. It sounds so odd. Fish-eye lenses, poorly lit interviews, unattractive biker chicks- it's almost avant garde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Maxwell Lord posted:

I'm listening to the Bryan & Vinny review of the nWo Souled Out show, and I really want to see this. It sounds so odd. Fish-eye lenses, poorly lit interviews, unattractive biker chicks- it's almost avant garde.
It was an interesting idea.

A different branded show that actually looked different as opposed to different set design and rope colors.