Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moodyhank31
Aug 29, 2012
Starting Pashto tomorrow. Issued a brand new Ipad and MacBook Pro today. Phased up on Tuesday. A lot of weird people here. Someone in my Phase IV platoon was telling me all about being a Wiccan. Spirit animals and poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moodyhank31
Aug 29, 2012

moodyhank31 posted:

Starting Pashto tomorrow. Issued a brand new Ipad and MacBook Pro today. Phased up on Tuesday. A lot of weird people here. Someone in my Phase IV platoon was telling me all about being a Wiccan. Spirit animals and poo poo...

Haven't been on SA in a while do I thought I'd update. Finished in early May.

3/3/1+.

Going to Wiesbaden,Germany after I finish this last little bit of time Western Texas TRADOCdom.

It worked out pretty well for me honestly. I'll always think fondly of my time in Monterey. Being PT exempt the whole time didn't hurt. Glad the Army has that there. Before the rules came down last June, it truly was the military's version of heaven for 4 months for me. Still wasn't so bad for the rest of my time there.

Good luck y'all.

moodyhank31
Aug 29, 2012

Don Gato posted:

Is it worth it to drive down to Texas, and how is the military going to gently caress me over if I do that instead of just flying like a normal person?

Do it. Make sure you get your weigh tickets and all that. It's worth it.

My travel pay for my drive to GAFB and then PCS to Germany was around 2500. I'm a single soldier.

• Locked thread