Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011
Hands down my favorite Taylor Swift article:

Taylor Swift Mourns Death of Boyfriend Christopher Dorner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

I had a hard time reading that article because I wish I could be that guy. Hooray for Bachelor's Degrees you can't get a job with! :smith:

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Have you found your perfect match?
I cannot recommend this one enough. This is truly one of the funniest things they have ever done.

I would try pretty hard to save you from a witch.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

It keeps on surprising me.

Gene Parmesan!

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

:perfect:

He looks so accomplished. The archaeologist, not the son.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

I share this everytime they repost it with slightly updated details. I feel it's my solemn duty

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

Gizmo Chicken posted:

CRISIS
SNOW
THUGS

:yeshaha:

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011
Diamond Joe works when he's a VP and there's really no benefit or consequence for people liking/disliking him.

He doesn't work when he's running for president and you don't want him elected.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

I read this article in the voice of the narrator from Welcome to Nightvale.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011
It's a good game for casually hanging out and drinking beers with friends.

It is not a good game in the competitive sense.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

Arist posted:

It's a shame they had to do that, "gently caress Yeah! Free Triangle!" was goddamn hilarious and the thrust of the joke is pretty clear.

Reading the comments section on any onion or clickhole article just goes to show how few people really understand satire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

As always, the tags add an extra layer to the joke.