Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Mmmm nice new OP. I haven't seen Impsy (the old OP's xbox live tag) online in ages.

Looking forward to a ton of constantly updated guides from the experts. I really only care about the Turian Sentinel for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Time to fire ME3 up again. *runs to liquor store first*

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Good grief. My first game in weeks and it drops me into morons farming Firebase White/Geth/Silver. :argh:

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Lago/Ortho speaks the truth. I farmed Platinum with him and a few other guys in the thread earlier in the week. Sure, I was the lowly Batarian Sentinel, but it was my first time playing Platinum and it wasn't painful at all.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Tremors posted:

There's still time! (Despite the fact we're on the last day and only 1/3rd finished)

It was a bullshit goal anyway. They are bleeding players like crazy. I mean gently caress, I'm not even going to bother with the personal portion of the operation.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Felinoid posted:

Can't even be bothered to do a London Bronze? Dayamn. :stare:

Well fine, I might do it. But that's the thing - I have a tough time caring anymore.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

UnknownMercenary posted:

The matchmaking is total dogshit this weekend. I get way more disconnects joining games from the friends list than I ever have and 99% of PUGs are people with bad loadouts hosting London games. :wtc:

Yeah I gave it a shot. Went to a bronze lobby, the host left and dumped me into my own game as the new host, and then I quit the game. gently caress this garbage I don't have time for this.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Felinoid posted:

Not even the water slide? But...everyone loves water slides. :(

Also, sorry to hear that HoveringCheesecake. Have fun with whatever else! :)

I'm not totally done, but gently caress me if I could care less about the weekend operations anymore.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Hyperactive posted:

Every Gold lobby was FBW Geth and no one would stay in my non-FBW Geth lobby, so I figured, gently caress it, let's do Silver just to play something. Sal Inf + Indra and it totally wrecks poo poo on Gold, so Silver is a no brainer.

I got kicked from the first lobby. Votes were slow to come in, so I asked, "Any reason for the kick votes?"

"Salarian Infiltrator is took weak for Silver."

Think I kinda dodged a bullet by getting kicked out of that one.

You see this? This is why I don't play this garbage anymore. One of the absolute best launch classes is too weak for silver? gently caress off already.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I'm so far behind in weapons and equipment after 2 months not playing this poo poo that I'm just going to wait for the next DLC to drop before I try this and Leviathan. A Talon VIII on the last page? Yeah, I have a Talon I from this spring.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Topkill posted:

Welp, that camping room in Glacier is blocked off now. You should have seen the confused reactions of my group when all sprinted towards it at the beginning of the match only to find it blocked off. I heard that White was changed a bit too, but I haven't checked it out yet.

I hope they accidentally broke the map in single player when they modified it for MP.

I browse through the thread occasionally and I saw someone mention some kind of store option. I am so far behind in terms of class and weapon unlocks that I'd gladly pay a premium to unlock what I really want for my character. Hint: it is all of the Harriers.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Do some of you have everything maxed out at level X now? I've been playing single player ME3 and I've noticed a lot of familiar names on my friends list still playing multiplayer to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I'm replaying single player ME3 and so far the best thing was hearing the multiplayer lobby music when I went to Grissom Academy.

Playing it again, the single player is just :what:.

• Locked thread